PK name and effects

wolfex
wolfex Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Arigora Colosseum
Let's get this straight since the website isn't very clear on this.

If you attack anyone while in pk-unlocked mode (even in duel), you will get cross-swords next to your name. With cross-swords, people outside your party can't heal you, but I'm unsure about within party. Cross-swords last for several minutes after combat.

If you attack a white name person, your name turns pink. If you kill them, you stay pink for several hours.

If you return an attack to someone who attacked you first, your name will also turn pink. If you kill them in this case, your name will stay pink for several minutes.

If your name is already pink and you kill a white name person, your name will turn red and stay that way for several hours. The consequence is 3 hours for each kill. Killing monsters of your level or of a higher level will decrease the time it takes to get back to white name.

NPC guards will kill you if you are pink or red name.

Things that I am unsure of:
1. Would your name stay pink for several hours if you INITIATE an attack and kill someone who already has a pink name?
2. Would your name change color at all if you kill a red name person, and for how long would it do so?
3. Do guards kill you if you are white name but have cross-swords?
4. Does your name change color if you HEAL a pink name or red name person when they don't have cross-swords on?
5. Do guards attack you if you heal a pink name or red name?

Hopefully this will answer a lot of questions.
Post edited by wolfex on

Comments

• Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    You can't buff in squads either if you have crossed swords. At least from my experience you can't.

1. No, if you kill them while temporary pink or red, you do not get red.
    2. No.
    3. I don't believe so.
    4. If you heal or buff a pink name / red name, you turn temporary pink. (this includes players under 30, so you cannot have a under 30 healer helping you in combat)
    5. I believe they'll attack you even with temporary pink. And they will attack you at red name.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]