Game Character attact players?

jennifer1990
jennifer1990 Posts: 12 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Arigora Colosseum
I was attacted by a game character<the server player> today.the name is GUARD SUN at the gate of ARACHOSAUR.He killed me in one hit and someone res me and he did it again.For them 2 kills he did on me I lost about 20% of my exp.The question is are they surpost to do that?Iam level 34 beastmaster.My name is in lite red because I killed someone one time.and speaking of red names.How do I get rid of the red on my name or dose it go away after a while?Its been red all day long.thats a lot of bull**** i work hard to get my exp and have it lost to a game character.b:angryb:angry
Mrs Jeninifer Benjamin S b:cute
Post edited by jennifer1990 on

Comments

• Hong - Heavens Tear
    Hong - Heavens Tear Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    So basically, you were killed by a guard... got ressed and actually pressed the button and got owned again?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Guards kill people who are red. You get rid of red by staying in game. Every PK is 2 hours of red.

And its your fault that you ressurected on the spot near the guard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    You can't lose 20% of your exp with 2 death... especially if one of them was a ress'ed death. Otherwise you need to catch up with your cultivation.

FYI:
    The guards are level 150 and they will probably kill anybody in 1 hit. I'm not sure if the other servers had enough high levels to actually defeat one of the guards (you can't kill them).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • ina1166
    ina1166 Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Level 150, and using a level 52 poleblade. :]
    88 FIRE! An "anti-tank" projectile, accompanied by an AC-130 are on their way to ensure insanity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AdriaOrici - Heavens Tear
    AdriaOrici - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    npcs have hp too can i kill them? ^^ so no blacksmith for etherblade woot!b:laugh
    Previous GE player. Pretty dissapointed. So hope PWI is better at controlling botters ^^

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • $ian - Lost City
    $ian - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    npcs have hp too can i kill them? ^^ so no blacksmith for etherblade woot!b:laugh

Good luck attacking a NPC on a safe zone.
  • pianoninja
    pianoninja Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Nah, they can't kill my level 130 EA on a private server ;)
    ;)
    ;)
    X1000 exp
    X1000 spirit
    X1000 drops
    start game with aware of vaquity
    etc.

HOWEVER, you can't attack them back either because they are in a safe zone.....that sucks.

BTW that experience thing...you only lost 10% at most beause you lose that much per death. you said you died twice right? so don't exaggerate.