Question Regarding Cleric Healing

izenhoff
izenhoff Posts: 3 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Arigora Colosseum
OK, so I was attacked from behind while farming (LOL) and so, I was caught off guard. I tried to heal myself but my target selection kept on auto selecting the PK. So, when i tried to heal myself, I ended up healing my attacker but when I try to deselect him and select me instead, I auto select the attacker again. I can see many reasons why this is totally absurd.

Anyway, my question is: how can I only heal myself instead of healing the attacker? Or is this some sort of sick twisted bug with the pvp system?
Post edited by izenhoff on

Comments

• Eliatron - Lost City
    Eliatron - Lost City Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Two options:

Press ESC, that should De-select char (enemy) and if no one is selected youre the default healing subjet.

Press click on your avatar (top left) and heal.

Also remember that you have to enable Ok system, that means selecting the "shield icon" near map (right top) and allowed to hit red players (that means deselecting the "all players options") and just leaving Faction members and white members on.
  • Nursie - Lost City
    Nursie - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    we have **** target lags

when selecting a new target you have to move a little before game changes target, so if you switch target from your attacker to yourself and dont move just heal, it will heal your attacker first few times

same goes for switching heals between party members, select then move a bit, is **** bug and needs to be fixed
  • izenhoff
    izenhoff Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    thank you for the info guys. I'll try that target-move-spell.