Questions on PvP/PK

Options
whizzle
whizzle Posts: 8 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Arigora Colosseum
Ok, if my name is pink or red I have a chance of dropping item(s) when killed.

When somebody attacks me and I'm white, if I fight back my name turns pink, does that mean if I am attacked and I fight back I have a chance of dropping an item, even though my name was white until I got attacked? Is it best to not even fight back?

If I attack someone else whos pink or red, while I'm white, and I die will I lose an item(s)?
Post edited by whizzle on

Comments

• ina1166
    ina1166 Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Yesssssss.
    88 FIRE! An "anti-tank" projectile, accompanied by an AC-130 are on their way to ensure insanity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xangelx - Lost City
    Xangelx - Lost City Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    whizzle wrote: »
    Ok, if my name is pink or red I have a chance of dropping item(s) when killed.

When somebody attacks me and I'm white, if I fight back my name turns pink, does that mean if I am attacked and I fight back I have a chance of dropping an item, even though my name was white until I got attacked? Is it best to not even fight back?

If I attack someone else whos pink or red, while I'm white, and I die will I lose an item(s)?

If ur name turns pink u have a pretty low chance. If your name turns red you have a very high chance. Dark red, basically guaranteed to drop multiple items. White, very very low chance of dropping anything.

Any other questions?
    My PvP guide might answer some:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=112822
  • whizzle
    whizzle Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    So if i'm white, and i get attacked, i should not attack back because i may lose items?
  • Xangelx - Lost City
    Xangelx - Lost City Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    ja. if u don't want to. HOwever, I would suggest that you attack back anyways since the chances of dropping are very low when you have a purple / pink. If you know the person is too high of a level for you to defeat, then just die.

If you realllllyyy DO NOT want to lose items, then don't attack back. Hunt them down after they kill you. You would be surprised how many people show their faces outside of safe zones when they have red names.