Item / XP loss

Keef - Lost City
Keef - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Arigora Colosseum
At what level do you start losing items/exp from dying in pvp? And does the killer get the item?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

invictus.lostminions.org
Post edited by Keef - Lost City on

Comments

• Sherekahn - Lost City
    Sherekahn - Lost City Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    from another topic: http://asiapworld.com/pwforum/userpix/9_Untitled7_copy_3.jpg

i think it is a typo there for 'killed by monster' it should either be 99% dont drop or 10% drop
    the rest is accurate-seeming though...

btw ive never seen an item drop from someone getting killed by a monster.... im skeptical as to if its even possible
  • markillian
    markillian Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    It is most definitely possible, its happened to lots of people and a Mod even said that it was possible and linked to that very smae table. The Mod said he didn`t know how accurate the % were though.
  • Xangelx - Lost City
    Xangelx - Lost City Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    It drops for sure. I don't think the percents are right though. One of my friends embraced me...(here's the stupid part)...went up high in the air...carried me all the way to the lake area in front of the big ship near plume.........and dropped me. It was a fun drop I admit, but before I reached the surface, I got three shotted because my hierogram kicked in and I survived an extra hit. Not only did I lose experience, but I lost my gauntlet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UHM........another question I want to ask is why the hell are there level 30-40 monsters in the air and in the water around plume city? Isn't there where noobs are? Why in the world would they place such high monsters in a noob area?
  • Melodia - Lost City
    Melodia - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    There's lvl 51 mobs over the human Hero's Village.. the first town you visit after Etherblade. It's scary >_<
    Originally Posted by Pandora - Lost City:
    Please understand that as full int, all an archer has to do is target you and roll his face on the keyboard and you are dead.

Words of Wisdom.
  • brisngr
    brisngr Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    There's lvl 51 mobs over the human Hero's Village.. the first town you visit after Etherblade. It's scary >_<

You have to remember though elves can fly from lvl 1 a blademaster or wiz isnt gonna get up there where they could kill them so they dont have to worry.XD
  • Apolon - Lost City
    Apolon - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    It drops for sure. I don't think the percents are right though. One of my friends embraced me...(here's the stupid part)...went up high in the air...carried me all the way to the lake area in front of the big ship near plume.........and dropped me. It was a fun drop I admit, but before I reached the surface, I got three shotted because my hierogram kicked in and I survived an extra hit. Not only did I lose experience, but I lost my gauntlet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UHM........another question I want to ask is why the hell are there level 30-40 monsters in the air and in the water around plume city? Isn't there where noobs are? Why in the world would they place such high monsters in a noob area?

HAHAHA, I gotta do that to someone. That's really evil .b:laughb:victory
  • Tara - Lost City
    Tara - Lost City Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    from another topic: http://asiapworld.com/pwforum/userpix/9_Untitled7_copy_3.jpg

i think it is a typo there for 'killed by monster' it should either be 99% dont drop or 10% drop
    the rest is accurate-seeming though...

btw ive never seen an item drop from someone getting killed by a monster.... im skeptical as to if its even possible

thats totally wrong i've dropped 5 items plus in just pink in one death and from inventory and wearing at same time more than once its all luck that thing is totally inaccurate..