MySpace Countdown - The road to 1.5x EXP

Options
13»

Comments

• Bauglir - Heavens Tear
    Bauglir - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    well you where right Blanche I wish it would of made it but no dice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ina1166
    ina1166 Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I doubt 6000 people even play PW, most are probably creating multiple accounts. xD
    88 FIRE! An "anti-tank" projectile, accompanied by an AC-130 are on their way to ensure insanity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear
    Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    ina1166 wrote: »
    I doubt 6000 people even play PW, most are probably creating multiple accounts. xD

While multiple accounts do happen, I would still think that considerably more than 6000 people are playing PW. Just look at how full instances are, even outsides prime time. And there are 3 servers.

The simple truth might be that people just don't have MySpace. I certainly don't. To the best of my knowledge, nobody else in my guild has either. Maybe this theory explains it a lot better....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ladyredsonja - Heavens Tear
    Ladyredsonja - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Well so much for friendship ... what was the point to make PW your friend and in the end they don't even cut you a real break .... 20% please...... ok so the scrolls cost you $2 (for instance, since I do not know the exact price)and that means you save a whole .20........ Who is the rocket scientist here?! reward our efforts my (beep)...... I love this game but honestly they are just like everyone else ..... trying to rip u off..... So since they are not my friends I am removing them.... and unlike them I got a good reason...... SCAMMER!...... I will continue to play this game.... but did anyone ever think that some of those ppl who won that midnight may have been ppl who work for them? just so the stupid bot could shout a name and make it look like alot of ppl have won it. And one last food for thought. after the first day like alot of ppl won that thing ..... how rare is that? Well I think if they really wanted to make this game something we will run and get others in it, them they will randomly reward our efforts and give us (if nothing else) 1 times or even .50 times the exp. this way alot less of us would be upset and still promote the game but at this point they just seem to want my money ... which I have little of. Besides..... if they were smart, they would see that if you keep ppl happy (most of them) that they will bring more ppl ..... and those ppl will spend money along with the orig one.........Ok done venting..... Sorry PW but you are the weakest link in myspace......!
  • Xxxxx - Heavens Tear
    Xxxxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Well so much for friendship ... what was the point to make PW your friend and in the end they don't even cut you a real break .... 20% please...... ok so the scrolls cost you $2 (for instance, since I do not know the exact price)and that means you save a whole .20........ Who is the rocket scientist here?! reward our efforts my (beep)...... I love this game but honestly they are just like everyone else ..... trying to rip u off..... So since they are not my friends I am removing them.... and unlike them I got a good reason...... SCAMMER!...... I will continue to play this game.... but did anyone ever think that some of those ppl who won that midnight may have been ppl who work for them? just so the stupid bot could shout a name and make it look like alot of ppl have won it. And one last food for thought. after the first day like alot of ppl won that thing ..... how rare is that? Well I think if they really wanted to make this game something we will run and get others in it, them they will randomly reward our efforts and give us (if nothing else) 1 times or even .50 times the exp. this way alot less of us would be upset and still promote the game but at this point they just seem to want my money ... which I have little of. Besides..... if they were smart, they would see that if you keep ppl happy (most of them) that they will bring more ppl ..... and those ppl will spend money along with the orig one.........Ok done venting..... Sorry PW but you are the weakest link in myspace......!

very hard writen, but you need a rocket scientis ;) 20% of 2$ isnt 0.20 ^^
    20% of 1 dollar = ? 0.2 so that means 20% of 2 dollar = .40 <
    "but at this point they just seem to want my money ... which I have little of." so saving .40 isnt bad there dude... ofc a free event with 1.5% exp rules, but we didnt get 6000 members, didnt even bother myspace... make a facebook competion and 6000 is no problem... myspace is just way 2 lame!
  • Whiteknight - Heavens Tear
    Whiteknight - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    very hard writen, but you need a rocket scientis ;) 20% of 2$ isnt 0.20 ^^
    20% of 1 dollar = ? 0.2 so that means 20% of 2 dollar = .40 <
    "but at this point they just seem to want my money ... which I have little of." so saving .40 isnt bad there dude... ofc a free event with 1.5% exp rules, but we didnt get 6000 members, didnt even bother myspace... make a facebook competion and 6000 is no problem... myspace is just way 2 lame!

blah blah blah blah. It was obvious that this was gonna be in favor once again in those who have the money to actually buy stuff from the cash shop boutique. once again those of us who cant afford to pay for this all the time get the shaft while those who can reap the benefits of the hard work some of us put into adding them to myspace friends. the account they have will die and soon be deleted now so I may as well delete them from my friends list there. waste of time.
  • Foxify - Lost City
    Foxify - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    i think everyone who added them should delete them
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Drussella - Sanctuary
    Drussella - Sanctuary Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I just did, they not my friend anymore. Never aspired to be mates with @holios. I respect myself to much to need friend that bad.
  • Celestyna - Heavens Tear
    Celestyna - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    maybe everyone would have been happier if they did nothing at all. after all there was nothing that said they HAD to if we didnt make the goal b:surrender

I for one found a small sell on xp scrolls to be a nice gesture, we know you tried but didnt quite make it so we are giving you a small bonus for the effort.

And as to not spening real money try the gold trading at the auctionneer or buy them off someone who is selling them at cost. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vyllina - Heavens Tear
    Vyllina - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Quit crying...it's a free game. Not everyone that owns a computer has a myspace or facebook account. They offered an incentive, it didn't work out, so now they have a "consolation prize".

Personally I think this game is great, and I think the devs are doing the best they can to try and please all of their players.
    Venomancer of Heaven's Tear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    **Thanks to Forsankenx for my sig!
  • Jebbediah - Lost City
    Jebbediah - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Yea and they just lost my whole family as customer's we will play for free untill i find a better game to go too.
  • dvorak
    dvorak Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    we have some updates to the recent MySpace Event.

Please continue your discussion on this topic on our new thread at:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=923162#post923162

/closing thread
    pwe_dvorak.jpg

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/pwe_dvorak
This discussion has been closed.