Wb > Wr?

Options
Tsunamiex - Lost City
Tsunamiex - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Arigora Colosseum
Looking at the skills available to both classes.

It seems that WB > WR

Anyone want to offer their opinions on this topic?
Post edited by Tsunamiex - Lost City on

Comments

• mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    WRs are the lords of PVP. Lion's Roar is the best PVP skill in the game, hands down, and axes dragons might as well be the second best. The only time WR doesn't dominate is in air PVP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • Tsunamiex - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Most PK'ing takes to the air...............Agree or Disagree on that Pandora?
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Most PK'ing takes to the air...............Agree or Disagree on that Pandora?

Air PVP is worthless, it's not TW. Most PKing takes place in the air but by that logic you should just roll archers. But TW is what matters, and warriors are what counts there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • Tsunamiex - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    Options
    gg my friend.

gg........
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    Hong - Heavens Tear Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Air PvP is an huge advantage for Archers, never the less. If you go for an orginal My-EN Axe build, you'd fail.

I'm an Dex/Str(Not pure Axe) and I manage to 1 shot 7x Archers when my Drake Bash(Level 9) crits :) I rarely miss Archers and they usually die within the 11 second stun. For 1v1ing anyway. I haven't seen/encounter 1 Archer that survived my BM within that 11 second stun. Besides Keno of course since I never manage to land my second stun on him due to Air PvP.

Warrior = Best TW class and without a good couple your guild wont really last long. Lion Roar is just over powered in Both PvP and GvG.

Btw, don't even mess with Archers unless your Dex built. Usually all I do is either Sprint up to them or do a double leap(Leap forward, face back and leap again) and stun afterwards. Usually they just die. For TW - Lion Roar>Dragon>Highland Cleave>Fissure>Drake Sweep>Double leap = GG.

Anyway on topic, WR has a huger role than a WB IMO in TW. But WB is the catapult pullers and main tanker in the game. So you can't really say... But from what I tested, WR>WB late game. In 1v1, fully geared level 100 WR can nearly wipe out WB's HP before the charm ticks again varying on the crits you land. You'd hit average 2k crit a punch with Hell Fury + Full gear is literally over 2 punch a sec. Too bad :) I think NeoNeo in My-EN was the one with those crazy +12 M8 Bow and ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Tsunamiex - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Hong,

It's a real shame you're on that Heaven's tear server.
  • Tomiko - Heavens Tear
    Tomiko - Heavens Tear Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Air PvP is an huge advantage for Archers, never the less. If you go for an orginal My-EN Axe build, you'd fail.

I'm an Dex/Str(Not pure Axe) and I manage to 1 shot 7x Archers when my Drake Bash(Level 9) crits :) I rarely miss Archers and they usually die within the 11 second stun. For 1v1ing anyway. I haven't seen/encounter 1 Archer that survived my BM within that 11 second stun. Besides Keno of course since I never manage to land my second stun on him due to Air PvP.

Warrior = Best TW class and without a good couple your guild wont really last long. Lion Roar is just over powered in Both PvP and GvG.

Btw, don't even mess with Archers unless your Dex built. Usually all I do is either Sprint up to them or do a double leap(Leap forward, face back and leap again) and stun afterwards. Usually they just die. For TW - Lion Roar>Dragon>Highland Cleave>Fissure>Drake Sweep>Double leap = GG.

Anyway on topic, WR has a huger role than a WB IMO in TW. But WB is the catapult pullers and main tanker in the game. So you can't really say... But from what I tested, WR>WB late game. In 1v1, fully geared level 100 WR can nearly wipe out WB's HP before the charm ticks again varying on the crits you land. You'd hit average 2k crit a punch with Hell Fury + Full gear is literally over 2 punch a sec. Too bad :) I think NeoNeo in My-EN was the one with those crazy +12 M8 Bow and ****.

I tasted Hong's stun.. and it's not good. >.>
  • Xxxsirusxxx - Heavens Tear
    Xxxsirusxxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Nice thoughts but its natural to be defending my class right?

First of all bladers will have a REALLY REALLY hard time taking down a tank barb, ESPECIALLY it your tank build was from Dai's forum. Trust me guys at low and mid levels its WR>WB but when it comes to high levels its time for the barb to shine. As you may know Dai's build is:

Put dex for equips
    Put Str for equips
    Rest points into vit= invincibility

I used to be in Dai's guild in MY-EN and I seorously regret not going by Dai's build.
    In TW when I was almost gonna die Dai used armageddon and wiped bladers hp in a flash.

If you were in a TW with Dai ,no matter what side you were you just felt really scared to be near him.

He took archer shots like they were pebbles.

So lets just put it this way stuns aint gonna be much of a use after the new skills(Lost Empire patch) are realeased to barbs. One of them prevents all stun effects,bleeding etc.

And so I rest my case if you knew what I saw heh you would just say all this like me.

P.S. HIYA HONG!
  • markillian
    markillian Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    If Dai was the one who made up the tank build, then obviously Dai is a pretty skilled WB, so talking about Dai being really great doesn't necessarily mean that all WB using the tank build will be great.

Although WB are super duper end game dontcha know.
    edited October 2008
    Options
    markillian wrote: »
    If Dai was the one who made up the tank build, then obviously Dai is a pretty skilled WB, so talking about Dai being really great doesn't necessarily mean that all WB using the tank build will be great.

Although WB are super duper end game dontcha know.

No...its not that in MY-EN Dai had alot of trouble getting money for equips but he atleast had decent stuff to wear most WB's in out guild used real money to fund their WB(not including me),BUT as the rest of us made our custom builds our expensive armour didnt ever come close to Dai's tank build invincibility in TW.Never
  • Krako - Lost City
    Krako - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Im personally worried about my PvP performance outside of TW, you know, ganks and such? it just feels bad that as soon as my target gets flying im pretty much hosed....

on the ground though, i do have my moments, in the air? ahahahahahah....no.
  • Monarch - Lost City
    Monarch - Lost City Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Welcome to melee.
    It takes a big man to cry, but a bigger man to laugh at him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Guild: Outlaw
  • Keef - Lost City
    Keef - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    mystic wrote: »
    Air PVP is worthless, it's not TW. Most PKing takes place in the air but by that logic you should just roll archers. But TW is what matters, and warriors are what counts there.
    TW is now Air PVP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

invictus.lostminions.org
    edited November 2008
    Options
    no we are not done in air pvp then what does this motto of the blademasters mean to you:

"When we stun ya you know we are done with ya"b:laugh