Guild Awaken. Your Time Has Come

epiphanyboy
epiphanyboy Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Arigora Colosseum
You think double teaming me when im on my way to a wraith invasion is hot, lol i like how you ran to the safe zones when i started casting spells back. Teala and Morgesh you two just bring bad stuff upon yourself, you was gettin owned by like 3 different guilds while you was pking noobs in the secret passage. Maybe its time we had a little organized hunt of your small 2 man guild XD. next time dont try to call friends and say i attacked you first, because i can call people much higher level than myself and my siblings if you want to try that :),

1. Do not complain about how much higher level we are than you. If you was worried about it you wouldnt have tried to hit me.

2. Stop that pathetic running to safe zones and guards in archosaur like im going to move near them while redname.

3. Go level up and gather better pk tactics, of course that whole gush and bleed thing was effective enough for such noob pkers <_<, but my cyclone and stun was more effective ^_^

In finalization, when i move to my new house and connect my computer directly to my cable internet and not use wifi, i WONT lag between spells at all, so that running **** wont work, its annoying to chase ppl on a polar bear only to see them moving faster than you on foot due to lag.

and to that ragequit cleric i fought, and beat first duel, dont use those flashy magic attacks, just spam plume shot, you'd have a much better chance of winning perhaps. of course if i managed to give a lvl 56 cleric from unlimited a good beating, perhaps that just means maybe my tactics arent that bad at all.

this is not a ragequit or unlimited bashing, this IS however a awakening bashing :) the forces of the Crisis guild will overthrow the small group of awakening anyway.

LONG LIVE CRISIS!

IM GOING TO ASK YOU A BUNCH OF QUESTIONS...AND I WANT YOU TO ANSWER THEM IMMEDIATELY...............................................................................................................................................................................
Enough............
Post edited by epiphanyboy on

Comments

• Soda - Lost City
    Soda - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Umm, Do you like cake? And Who the Hell is Awakening and Crisis? no name guilds..?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xcyrusx - Lost City
    Xcyrusx - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Umm, Do you like cake? And Who the Hell is Awakening and Crisis? no name guilds..?

you'll know soon enough :)
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I'm sure we're all shaking in our little boots now. You guys mind PMing me when you have a PK war so I can sit there and watch and laugh.

Hi Soda.b:bye
  • evrilysis
    evrilysis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Nonfactors QQing, nothing new.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cjcormier
    cjcormier Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    As the leader of Awakening i will have to say we are a no-body guild, that pk's nobody, plays the game for fun, and seems like Crisis wants to make a name for it self by taking out a 10 man team, including myself, my 8 year old kid and a few close friends...

This whole thread is ****, Crisis is tryign to be a big shot ona little man team that means nothing, nothing to them and really nothing to perfect world...

Your not tough mouthing off to my little do nohting be nothing faction, and by all means pk us, you can do it no doubt, half of us dont even know how to pk nor have the desire too...

The bad thing about games like this are the inmature kids that play it...

GO CRISIS GO>>> you moron... if your gonna be big and tough, be big and tough... make up lies about some little nobody faction like mine (Awakening)... oh so tough you show you are...

Thirst
  • Draakin - Sanctuary
    Draakin - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I wish I could sell tickets to these sort of things...
    My posts kill topics :D
  • cjcormier
    cjcormier Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I doubt its that good of a show for people to buy tickets for... Crisis (in the ***** colour pants... vs... who thats right nobody, cause thats what we are...
  • cryucry
    cryucry Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    is this a callout thread from a 3rd tier guild? why dont you stfu and go level so you can challenge stronger guilds instead of picking on beginners.
  • Xcyrusx - Lost City
    Xcyrusx - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Ok maybe you dont understand the point that this wont be a small guild forever. Unlike some guilds we dont have players joining from 5 other games that we hopped from together, this guild was born in pwi, and it will eventually be just as good as the version/game jumpers. leveling isnt a problem at all really, and you. Dont act different than you was in game, i recall you starting **** with us. and calling friends around when your own guild couldnt take your own pressure. You attacked us, you got owned.
  • gac
    gac Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    dear crisis the Faction AWAKENING has no members named Teala and Morgesh, never had so please dont confuse us with another Faction,

Thank you
    Sincerly,
    Member of AWAKENING