Safe Class to help Prevent PKs (on self)

Wolfpup - Heavens Tear
Wolfpup - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Arigora Colosseum
Would tank(Tiger) Barb be the best class to prevent getting PKed? Would a tank(Tiger) be good at PKing others as well? I hate PKs attacking me.
Rwar good thing Im not level 30 yet. But it is getting closer.
Post edited by Wolfpup - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Feraldreamzz - Sanctuary
    Feraldreamzz - Sanctuary Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    You're on Heavens Tear server, it's PVE. You can only be PK'd if you turn PK on (white name). If you keep it off (blue name) you're safe from being PK'd. b:victory
  • lilly90
    lilly90 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    yes being a barb is like ..you cant get killed but you cant really kill alone either ..maybe at later levels with good gear you can solo pk ,,,barbs are great in disturbing aoe parties tho
    Wrathy
    8x Mage
    LC server .
  • evrilysis
    evrilysis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    What kind of Barbarian you are has nothing to do with how well you can withstand PK attempts, it's how you play.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zress - Lost City
    Zress - Lost City Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    evrilysis wrote: »
    What kind of Barbarian you are has nothing to do with how well you can withstand PK attempts, it's how you play.

have to agree with Evrilysis on this. been my experience that its the skill of the player, more then one class. PW has done a fair job balancing the classes in this regard.
  • marccc
    marccc Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    have to agree with Evrilysis on this. been my experience that its the skill of the player, more then one class. PW has done a fair job balancing the classes in this regard.

umm, try pking a heavy vitality barbarian..

hint : you can't.
  • evrilysis
    evrilysis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008

I was referring to how the OP's player model.

He kept bringing up the fact that he was a tiger barbarian.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Agentzero - Lost City
    Agentzero - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    lol u r on wrong server my friend.
    join lost city for a good time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]