week of 10/3-10/6 TW

Zress - Lost City
Zress - Lost City Posts: 110 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Arigora Colosseum
looks to be exciting, seen alot of bidding and rebidding from a good number of guilds. I cant wait to hear the results! Good Luck to everyone!!!!b:kiss
Post edited by Zress - Lost City on

Comments

• Fina - Heavens Tear
    Fina - Heavens Tear Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    It's not as active on Heaven's Tear unfortunately.

Every week tons of guilds bid...never on the same land. And...well...so far 4 have won and more than I can remember have failed (Glad to be leading one of the winners).

This week isn't very exciting either. One guild that has failed, I think 3 times now, is bidding again but is deciding to bid directly underneath us b:angry...so unless they had some people from another guild hop on over to their to help them win b:chuckle I don't think it's going to be a problem.

But next week is going to be blast....b:laugh
    I read the forums when bored at work for the lulz.
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited October 2008

Every week tons of guilds bid...never on the same land. And...well...so far 4 have won and more than I can remember have failed (Glad to be leading one of the winners).

This week isn't very exciting either. One guild that has failed, I think 3 times now, is bidding again but is deciding to bid directly underneath us b:angry...so unless they had some people from another guild hop on over to their to help them win b:chuckle I don't think it's going to be a problem.

Did you even look at the Lost City territory map? I don't think you understand why the OP said that this will be an exciting week. It is pretty much because there's going to be a couple PvP TWs coming up, hence why it is posted in the PvP section. Oh, and I think 7 or 8 guilds have land on Lost city already. Its funny how the PvE server is behind the PvP.
  • Zress - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    yes last night seen one Guild to GUILD TW. WOOT. have not checked the gossip this morning will find out more tonight.
  • wildd
    wildd Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Someone remember to fraps the conq vs bloodlust TW please :D
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I knew HT was behind but wow, I didn't know it was this far behind in TW.

LC > HT

There's actually 2 PvP TWs.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited October 2008

Animonian had a bidding war against RavenHawk. RavenHawk is staking 1.2 mil I think on this TW. Vitality failed 2x I believe. Last time it was due to a date mixup.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Soda - Lost City
    Soda - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I knew HT was behind but wow, I didn't know it was this far behind in TW.

LC > HT

There's actually 2 PvP TWs.

Yes but one doesnt matter because they are going to get owned, They only did that because they failed in the first palce so they thought attack would make them win.. HA.. right
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zress - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    well it was an exciting weekend dears ^^ this weekend looks to be even more enjoyable. Good Job to all those that fought! If you won Great! if not, hey smile, did ya have fun? i sure did just keeping up with it. ^^
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    this weeks gonna be even more interesting for sure