Options
2»

Comments

• Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    mystic wrote: »
    No, I KNOW that you don't know what you're doing. The moment 3 parties of Conq's core couldn't beat one part of RQ is the moment that the server realized you guys are nothing but numbers.

Nice triple post. Almost as nice as that gank on our AoE party last night, lol.

You know your guild's bad when a GM laughs at your attempts to PVP.

Lastly...

You're ****. I'm going to explain this very simply for you.

I am not Conqueror.

I cannot no-life this game. As much as I wish I could, I can't.

I have work, I have school. And School falls on the end of the bidding time. So, I transfer leadership while I'm at school that night, just in case we get outbid. The person is transferred the guild funds and leadership to make sure that doesn't happen.

http://i35.tinypic.com/24d1wtf.png

I know how to bid. I placed the bid. But I can't nolife like you kids, so to make sure the bid stays, I pass leadership.

Keep embarrassing yourself. It's the only thing Conq's good at.

LOL Your HP is so low but you told OZ to add con?

-__- Yep we're clueless, us 90-100+ players from Oracle are completely noob to this game. Your life is no excuse for how much you suck.
    Your spies aren't very good. If you think I'm a core member. ;)
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    No, I KNOW that you don't know what you're doing. The moment 3 parties of Conq's core couldn't beat one part of RQ is the moment that the server realized you guys are nothing but numbers.

Nice triple post. Almost as nice as that gank on our AoE party last night, lol.

You know your guild's bad when a GM laughs at your attempts to PVP.

We have more 9x and more experienced players than RQ. Sorry to break it to you but it's true. I don't see why you keep even arguing Pandora, you've lost, 1 and a half hours to take land from mobs? ****ing kill yourselves. b:kiss
  • Oz - Lost City
    Oz - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    LOL Your HP is so low but you told OZ to add con?

U sure he said that? Hope you can provide a screenshot or a 3min+ video... b:scorn

But its true, i will restat as soon as possible, 90 points con seems to be too low for a lvl7x mage...
    Or maybe put all into dex for more crit... b:question
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    embl3m wrote: »
    We have more 9x and more experienced players than RQ. Sorry to break it to you but it's true. I don't see why you keep even arguing Pandora, you've lost, 1 and a half hours to take land from mobs? ****ing kill yourselves. b:kiss

How have I lost? Lol.

"THAT ONESHOT IS IMPOSSIBLE"

"No it's not. Here's how I did it."

"WELL... UH... ****... ER... GOT A SCREENSHOT?"

"Are you for real? Is that all you have left?"

"LOL PANDORA DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO BID"

"Yes I do, ****. Here's a screenshot. And here's why I pass leader."

"Er... Uh... ****... UH... YOUR HP SUCKS, PANDORA. STOP BEING LIGHT ARMOR AND NOT HAVING CON. ALL PRO LIGHT ARMOR MAGES HAVE CON."

"I'm not even going to waste my time with that one."

"PANDORA, YOU LOST."

"http://www.rqclan.com/PWIJudgement.zip"

Keep trying, kids.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • Oz - Lost City
    Oz - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    guy going to school calling us kids b:sweat

and omg, u really posted a link of that video in which u run from other ppl for over 3mins b:lipcurl

what u trying to tell with that witless quote parade... that we cant prove u suk?

Dont think its necessary to keep trying... you do it urself every day...

Sorry about all that flaming, not meaning to be mean or sumfin. But you are too enticing a target for mockery with ur constant lies about owning people and your super-under-90-light-mage-build.

I have to admit that a light build might be very good for players at high lvl who actually know what theyre doing with it. But i strongly believe you dont belong into that category...

I dont say that just because i want to put you down... but you always start to talk ****, so somehow felt obliged to tell you that youre not as cool as you think.
  • embl3m
    edited October 2008
    Options
    How have I lost? Lol.

"THAT ONESHOT IS IMPOSSIBLE"

"No it's not. Here's how I did it."

"WELL... UH... ****... ER... GOT A SCREENSHOT?"

"Are you for real? Is that all you have left?"

"LOL PANDORA DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO BID"

"Yes I do, ****. Here's a screenshot. And here's why I pass leader."

"Er... Uh... ****... UH... YOUR HP SUCKS, PANDORA. STOP BEING LIGHT ARMOR AND NOT HAVING CON. ALL PRO LIGHT ARMOR MAGES HAVE CON."

"I'm not even going to waste my time with that one."

"PANDORA, YOU LOST."

"http://www.rqclan.com/PWIJudgement.zip"

Keep trying, kids.
    your vid sucks just like you

go uninstall
  • freaqo
    freaqo Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    "RQ Sucks"

"RQ prove you kill us plz, we don't need proof to kill you but you do"

Oz your e-peen has been stepped on, or else you wouldn't make this pointless post.
    Funny how people always say RQ has to bring proof, when we have 3+ videos, screenshots and everything, and all the other guilds calling us out don't have ****.

Oz, why don't you prove that he DIDN'T attack you? YOU CANT? LOL OZ NOOB BABY 10 YEAR L2PLAY OZ SUCKS etc etc et****ingc..........
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN: Whiteout
    Clan: RageQuit, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!
    Level: Lower than you
    Related to: Blackout (husband)
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Conqueror: Screenshots or gtfo.
  • ningi
    ningi Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    your vid sucks just like you

go uninstall

http://i34.tinypic.com/zjvyxc.jpg

Guys, what did I say about mud-wrestling with pigs? There is absolutely no logical way in which you can shut dumbasses up, no matter how right you can be, and how flawless your logic is. Conqueror is still going to reply with the usual "NOOB PANDORA U SUCK" "RQ FULL OF NOOBS" "NOOB ARCHER ONLY PLAE LVL30 N THINK HES GUD PVP LOLOLOL" etc etc etc.

Conqueror, seriously. Just look at yourselves. Read your posts again. Don't you think you're ****ing pathetic?

Oh wait, i know the answer to that already, no need to reply. "RQ NOOBS UR THE ONES WHO R PATHETIC JAJAJA XAXAXA ETC"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • evrilysis
    evrilysis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    When you try to have a decent flamefest with them you can't get to them unless you lower yourself down to their level.

But then they'll beat you, they've got more experience spamming and QQing. I mean, look at all these threads :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • embl3m
    edited October 2008
    Options
    ningi wrote: »
    http://i34.tinypic.com/zjvyxc.jpg

Guys, what did I say about mud-wrestling with pigs? There is absolutely no logical way in which you can shut dumbasses up, no matter how right you can be, and how flawless your logic is. Conqueror is still going to reply with the usual "NOOB PANDORA U SUCK" "RQ FULL OF NOOBS" "NOOB ARCHER ONLY PLAE LVL30 N THINK HES GUD PVP LOLOLOL" etc etc etc.

Conqueror, seriously. Just look at yourselves. Read your posts again. Don't you think you're ****ing pathetic?

Oh wait, i know the answer to that already, no need to reply. "RQ NOOBS UR THE ONES WHO R PATHETIC JAJAJA XAXAXA ETC"
    Not as pathetic as taking 1 hour and 30 minutes to get a land vs mobs.

Conqueror: Screenshots or gtfo.

I don't take SS because the kills are so damn easy it's nothing to be proud of. If your members aren't pussys they'll admit that I've destroyed them on multiple occasions.

evrilysis wrote: »
    When you try to have a decent flamefest with them you can't get to them unless you lower yourself down to their level.

But then they'll beat you, they've got more experience spamming and QQing. I mean, look at all these threads :(
    I know right? I wish they would uninstallzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz freaking RQ idiotz b:cry
  • evrilysis
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Not as pathetic as taking 1 hour and 30 minutes to get a land vs mobs.

RQ didn't zerg it. Can you guys get over that fact yet? There were roughly 20 people on for the TW.

I don't take SS because the kills are so damn easy it's nothing to be proud of. If your members aren't pussys they'll admit that I've destroyed them on multiple occasions.

Look at these threads. If the kills are so damn easy why are there so many "OMFG I KEEL RQz!!11" of "LOL RQ teh baddiez!" threads like this one?
    I know right? I wish they would uninstallzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz freaking RQ idiotz b:cry

I wasn't referring to RQ as the spammers and QQers, I was referring to people like you.

lolwut, I'm RQ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • embl3m
    edited October 2008
    Options
    RQ didn't zerg it. Can you guys get over that fact yet? There were roughly 20 people on for the TW.

Look at these threads. If the kills are so damn easy why are there so many "OMFG I KEEL RQz!!11" of "LOL RQ teh baddiez!" threads like this one?

I wasn't referring to RQ as the spammers and QQers, I was referring to people like you.

lolwut, I'm RQ.

1. 20 people on for TW? in a few weeks say good bye to your pretty pink land

2. Because you claim to be good while you ****ing blow.

3. Twas jokes la, it's okay i get that you're a little slow, you'll get it in a few days. Or hey maybe you wont because you and the rest of RQ are ignorant to the fact that you guys cry more than everybody else on the server put together.
  • evrilysis
    edited October 2008
    Options
    1. RQ is an international guild. The times were bad for our European members, and it wasn't a hard fight anyways. If anything it's a bigger accomplishment that we did get the land with fewer people, but you guys keep bringing it up as if it's something to be ashamed of? Like you said, I'm a little slow. Explain plox.

2. It's kind of funny seeing all the threads and posts about RQ on the international forums. If we're so bad and killing us is so easy, why are there people constantly posting screenshots and making videos of them killing RQ? Seems like a waste of time for people who "****ing blow". The posts that you're making only add to that. <3

3. We cry more than everybody else? Open your eyes and look around please. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • embl3m
    edited October 2008
    Options
    1. RQ is an international guild. The times were bad for our European members, and it wasn't a hard fight anyways. If anything it's a bigger accomplishment that we did get the land with fewer people, but you guys keep bringing it up as if it's something to be ashamed of? Like you said, I'm a little slow. Explain plox.

2. It's kind of funny seeing all the threads and posts about RQ on the international forums. If we're so bad and killing us is so easy, why are there people constantly posting screenshots and making videos of them killing RQ? Seems like a waste of time for people who "****ing blow". The posts that you're making only add to that. <3

3. We cry more than everybody else? Open your eyes and look around please. :)

1. No you guys are just bad. 44 people = 1 and a half hours? Lol.

2. Because you keep claiming you're the best then we prove you wrong , then you argue some point that barely makes sense, rinse and repeat.

3. I do and I see nothing but this coming out of RQ every where ----> b:cry
  • ningi
    ningi Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options

oj2j9l.jpg

Seriously, ur a ****ing idiot. We were 20+ in the TW. I might even have a screenshot somewhere.
    Not like we didn't take it in an hour already on the 2nd week, but that's beside the point. A PvE achievement is not an achievement at all. It does not require many skills other than point and click on a mob. Yet **** like you keep resorting to such overused lines which don't even compare to the topic at hand.

For real, just uninstall life. I'll even pay for the gun and the bullet, if you want.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aristocrat - Lost City
    Aristocrat - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    1. 20 people on for TW? in a few weeks say good bye to your pretty pink land

Wait...what? Just my $0.02. You don't have coherent arguments, sorry.
  • evrilysis
    edited October 2008
    Options

Don't worry PWI is the first time he has ever trolled. Bound to make plenty of mistakes.

Quotes where we were seriously claiming we were the best please.

It's funny seeing how RQ is not the one making QQ threads on the forums, is not the one taking screenshots every time they kill someone, is not the one making videos every time they kill someone...it goes on and on. Are you sure you have the right guild?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • embl3m
    edited October 2008
    Options
    ningi wrote: »
    oj2j9l.jpg

Seriously, ur a ****ing idiot. We were 20+ in the TW. I might even have a screenshot somewhere.
    Not like we didn't take it in an hour already on the 2nd week, but that's beside the point. A PvE achievement is not an achievement at all. It does not require many skills other than point and click on a mob. Yet **** like you keep resorting to such overused lines which don't even compare to the topic at hand.

For real, just uninstall life. I'll even pay for the gun and the bullet, if you want.

Cute, tell your GM to not tell me 44 online when i asked him what was taking so ****ing long.

Sorry, I tried to make them sound less pathetic and say 20 online to take 1 and a half hours to take land from mobs (which would had been more reasonable for the time they set)when they really had double that number.
    Don't worry PWI is the first time he has ever trolled. Bound to make plenty of mistakes.

Quotes where we were seriously claiming we were the best please.

It's funny seeing how RQ is not the one making QQ threads on the forums, is not the one taking screenshots every time they kill someone, is not the one making videos every time they kill someone...it goes on and on. Are you sure you have the right guild?
    You guys made 3 videos so far, all of which involve kills that take zero skill while you claim to be the best.

Get that sand out of your ****** and try to make a half way decent argument kid.
  • Deadbone - Lost City
    Deadbone - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    there is no one to kill that takes skill sorry
    everyone is oneshot and easy like baby
  • Starang - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    Options
    embl3m: How does it feel to lose PVP TW? Is that the reason you're being so butthurt here? ohsnap.
  • embl3m
    edited October 2008
    Options
    lol

embl3m: How does it feel to lose PVP TW? Is that the reason you're being so butthurt here? ohsnap.

you have no idea, I wish my guild master was a huge loser IRL and spent over 2 grand on this free game already to win a TW which they should have won even if they all had NPC gear because defending is so damn easy.

But tell me, how does it feel knowing your entire guild struggles to take land against mobs while referring to themselves as an "elite tight-nit pvp group of players which have great team work"

Delphi's notorious PK/PVP guild, RageQuit, has opened recruitment for the future Perfect World international server. Anyone who played Delphi on the early days of MY-EN knows who RQ was - we were a small, elite team of players who took on much larger guilds with barely any numbers, and still won. We're the people who published the Ambition PVP videos, and who helped take down Memoire when they were in their prime. We're back, and this time we've opened recruitment.

Lastly, RQ is the most organized guild that has set foot on PW. That doesn't mean that I'm some strict GL-**** that orders you to do everything you do, but in PVP you will be expected to shut up on vent and listen to leaders call targets. Unless you have something important to say on vent (such as "Another party coming from the west!" or "They have another priest!") then you are expected to allow the leaders do all the talking. This way we're able to call out targets so everyone's attacking the same target, and we'll be able to call out heirogram breaks so you know when to spike with us.
  • Starang - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    Options
    lol

you have no idea, I wish my guild master was a huge loser IRL and spent over 2 grand on this free game already to win a TW which they should have won even if they all had NPC gear because defending is so damn easy.

But tell me, how does it feel knowing your entire guild struggles to take land against mobs while referring to themselves as an "elite tight-nit pvp group of players which have great team work"

I don't see anyone in RQ struggling for anything. RQ has great team work due to the fact we use vent for everything. Now can we stop talking about RQ all the time? We know we are good, you don't need to keep reminding us of it. b:chuckleb:shutup
  • mystic
    edited October 2008
    Options

OHHH SO EASY LIKE BABY

http://i36.tinypic.com/2s9tzj5.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• embl3m
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I don't see anyone in RQ struggling for anything. RQ has great team work due to the fact we use vent for everything. Now can we stop talking about RQ all the time? We know we are good, you don't need to keep reminding us of it. b:chuckleb:shutup

1 and a half hours
  • russel
    russel Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options

Not to sound like an as.s or something. But what you want to prove here?
    You one shotted an archer?
    Isn't a tossup between archer and mage? Whoever deals first punch, wins? I'm curious why you posted that ss and said so easy on the ss....
  • mystic
    edited October 2008
    Options
    russel wrote: »
    Not to sound like an as.s or something. But what you want to prove here?
    You one shotted an archer?
    Isn't a tossup between archer and mage? Whoever deals first punch, wins? I'm curious why you posted that ss and said so easy on the ss....

"OOHHH ONESHOT SO EASY LIKE BABY" is a RQ quote, it's something we yell on vent all of the time. Inside joke.

And btw, I've never been oneshotted by an archer. So no.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Xiphox - Lost City
    Xiphox - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    This is why I dont bother posting on the forums. Its to easy to go back and forth with idiots ne1 who says were easy come find me or one of our good pkers in game and see if were so "easy".
    Xipox-7X MG-LC-#3 in pvp rankings-b:pleased 3198 hp unbuffedb:victory
  • Deadbone - Lost City
    Deadbone - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options

see a problem in your post?
    i do
  • evrilysis
    edited October 2008
    Options
    see a problem in your post?
    i do

QFT baddie.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]