Which server will YOU go?

12346»

Comments

• yawning
    yawning Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I literally can't even understand playing an MMO in a PVE environment.

Basically the most boring brainless **** I can think of. No thanks.
  • blutmit
    blutmit Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    PKing is depraved and only plays into the desires of psychopaths and the pockets of greed.
    To harm another human for the purpose of jollies only makes an already existing illness worse and prolongs the downtime between the enjoyable process of 'playing' a game for the healthy.
  • yawning
    yawning Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    You're a complete moron.
  • Blutmit - Heavens Tear
    Blutmit - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    yawning wrote: »
    You're a complete moron.

Just like someone who fears the truth would say.

Seek help for your issues, before you hurt someone.
  • blairkun
    blairkun Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    PvE all the way. I'm sorry, but even though a lot of posts here "claim" no high levels or very few go around and randomly kill other players is just luring more lowbies to kill :( If this game's PvP was only for rival guilds or for better purposes (PKing KSing peeps or rude people), than I could really love that. Unfortunately, I for one, don't enjoy watching my back grinding when I'm level 30 and being shot down by some level 50+ crazy dude for no reason what-so-ever. I think if they gave rewards for fairer PvP battles, maybe people would be more focused on that, than killing random people.

Even though I like dueling a fair 1v1, it's not gonna happen in this game out in the open, just leveling up on monsters D: I played on a PvP server on Warcraft for over two years, and know this. Cold hearted peeps like to run around and kill somebody 20-50 levels lower than them for laughs. *cough*Hillsbred Foothills*cough*

Call me a Carebear all you want, I'll stay on my PvE server, get used to the game and kill some mobs. And if I feel like dueling somebody, I'll go to the arena or duel another player. I like my option of "choice" :D
  • Daoso - Heavens Tear
    Daoso - Heavens Tear Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    blutmit wrote: »
    PKing is depraved and only plays into the desires of psychopaths and the pockets of greed.
    To harm another human for the purpose of jollies only makes an already existing illness worse and prolongs the downtime between the enjoyable process of 'playing' a game for the healthy.

I think this is only true to people who pk others they know they will beat.

On the other hand, some people just like to pk for the competition. It's just like playing a fighting game against another human player. Your not having fun because you know you can tear them to shreds and have fun doing it, but you do it because you love the satisfying feeling of winning a tough challenge.

This is of course assuming that the fight is fair.
  • themasteroflegacy
    themasteroflegacy Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    PvP Through all my Life O_O!