Venomancer's pets **** up PvP

phaedra
phaedra Posts: 2 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Arigora Colosseum
I just found a oversight with PvP and Venomancer pets. If you kill a Venomancer's pet it counts as a player kill and you gain further infamy. Pets should not give you PvP points or turn your name red/pink. Why? It's obvious; a person that can keep spawning a pet that will count as a Pkill is pretty exploitable.

Plus if you kill both the pet and the Venomancer it's like you just killed two players instead of just one.
Post edited by phaedra on

Comments

• senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    How's it exploitable? Unless you want a red name just to build up e-****, there's no benefit to this... and in that case you can just sit any player down right outside safe and constant kill them to build up a red name <_<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    venos that use pets are usually 2 ~ 4 hits if they're the same level as you.

try spark + some high damage skill / stuns, it will cut through their hiero
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]