edited September 2008 in Arigora Colosseum
what u think?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by sakuretsu on

Comments

• notpro
    notpro Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    they dont suck at all, you judge low levels which is not the best thing to do, wait til higher levels werebeast will be very good
  • sakuretsu
    sakuretsu Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    k ty mate and is a werebeast lot of fun to play? or if i wanna fun i should create an blademaster? and whats about the DMG of werebeast at high lvl? does blademaster lot more then werebeast?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • notpro
    notpro Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    WB is mroe fun to play, damage wise it depends on your build ofcourse
  • dolucal
    dolucal Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    High level wbs are essential for TWs. Their hp buff and attack buff makes them a must in most bigger pvp parties. However, in smaller pvp fights, wbs suck. This is because although they are hard to kill, they dont deal much damage compared to other classes. So in small pvp fights, people usually ignore the wbs and focus on killing the other classes.

In other words: in small pvp fights: wbs are bad. In big pvp fights they are useful.
  • coldash
    coldash Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    WB's kill robes and other squishy sluggish type characters, And they are better at it than warriors because no other class can stop them from getting to the robes because no one can kill them. So as long as the pvp fight has a priest,mage,venomancer it is a good fight for a wb,

1 because these classes cannot 1 v 1 a wb

2. No one can stop the wb from attacking them

anyone that says WB aren't good pvp need to look at all the checks and balances ofthe classes again.
    IGN: Drizztina
    Main Class : Venomancer
    Faction: RageQuit
  • myp
    myp Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    U know, all mage (human and mage fox) arereally scared of wbs, because of stan and phisical damage. And wbs is really fat guy (hp I mean =P) so from distance mages can't kill him by 2-3 attack. Imho
    Here I should write nicknames of my chars in other games, but I'm too lazy.
  • embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Max out perdition and you will be wiping out 10-12 squishes at once.