PvE hypocrites

stampede
stampede Posts: 108 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Arigora Colosseum
I'm not saying everyone that plays the PvE server is a hypocrite but just a couple of people.

The ones that talk mad sh*t about the PvP people for talking sh*t.

Don't you see what your doing there? Stay out of this section, you can't compete with the trolls like myself.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Actions by RQ have led me to believe this, so RQ members get out of your conceited, stuck-up, world revolves around you, World ok? Worlds True and Only **** up there next to Hitler, Mao Zedong and many other dictators-RQ is now among them. Definition of harass: 1. to disturb persistently; torment, as with troubles or cares; bother continually; pester; persecute. -darknin
Post edited by stampede on

Comments

• godcrusher
    godcrusher Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    So your saying those people that claim to be really good in PVP but ends up in the PVE servers are hypocrites? I'll have to agree that if you're confident enough to publicize you'll have to back up your words, but not everyone who may be good at PVP and goes to the PVE servers are hypocrites, though you wouldn't know cause usually the good ones don't show off, the bad ones just bs. :)
  • stampede
    stampede Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    If they are good at PvP and go to the PvE section and keep quite, that's fine with me. That shows no hypocricy. I'm just talking about the ones who post all these topics about how others suck at PvP when they are at the PvE server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Actions by RQ have led me to believe this, so RQ members get out of your conceited, stuck-up, world revolves around you, World ok? Worlds True and Only **** up there next to Hitler, Mao Zedong and many other dictators-RQ is now among them. Definition of harass: 1. to disturb persistently; torment, as with troubles or cares; bother continually; pester; persecute. -darknin
  • irbis
    irbis Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    stampede wrote: »
    If they are good at PvP and go to the PvE section and keep quite, that's fine with me. That shows no hypocricy. I'm just talking about the ones who post all these topics about how others suck at PvP when they are at the PvE server.

<3 see? wasnt so hard huh? :*
    There exist only three beings worthy of respect:
    the priest, the soldier, the poet.
    To know, to kill, to create.
    -severan
  • delux
    delux Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    ranthe wrote: »
    won't matter to me, i'll be playing on Heaven's Tear, cause that's where most of my friends are moving to from PW-MY. And hate to tell you, but my friends are more important than your guild to me.

THIS is a perfect example. This guy waltzes into every thread and sh*ts all over RQ, and then say he is going to the PVE server. LAWL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zakat
    zakat Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    won't matter to me, i'll be playing on Heaven's Tear, cause that's where most of my friends are moving to from PW-MY. And hate to tell you, but my friends are more important than your guild to me.

Yeah,I don't agree with alot of RQ's motives but I agree that this was a coward move.From all of the **** he was talking I thought he was going to hunt RageQuit.*sigh*Using his friends as an excuse too.I wonder if that accusation is even true.
    Perfect World PKKers:The many PKers of this world love to terrorize others...we are the few that make them tremble in fear.
  • wargasm
    wargasm Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    godcrusher wrote: »
    So your saying those people that claim to be really good in PVP but ends up in the PVE servers are hypocrites? I'll have to agree that if you're confident enough to publicize you'll have to back up your words, but not everyone who may be good at PVP and goes to the PVE servers are hypocrites, though you wouldn't know cause usually the good ones don't show off, the bad ones just bs. :)

I pwn in pvp yet im not foinf in the pvp server.

pvp server = lots of kos and you wont really get to level before you start pvp.

i believe there will be some kos going on in pve server when players get bored in the 8x and 9x.
    :DBFME2 on PW (Oracle lv 89WB+lv 71EP):D
    wargasm1 on FFR rank top 200/1.5 million players
    :):p:)TO JOIN PVE GUILD PM ME:):p:)
    ===============================
    Are you gonna bark all day, little doggie? Or are you gonna bite?