Lower pvp req?

bartimaeus
bartimaeus Posts: 14 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Arigora Colosseum
Just wanted to make a thread saying the req to pvp is to high in fact it's a damn pvp server there shouldn't even be a req:mad:! The starter zone should be a safe zone (the area around etherblade ( look on the map and hit the zone button or whatever) so people don't go to the noob area and slaughter everything that moves ( that would be fun though :D )

If you don't remove the cap at least lower it 10-20 lvls xD ;)
Post edited by bartimaeus on

Comments

• bartimaeus
    edited August 2008
    If you think this idea is pointless because your already lvl 30+ or because it's "too easy" (that's bull!@#$)
    then **** you
  • embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    bartimaeus wrote: »
    If you think this idea is pointless because your already lvl 30+ or because it's "too easy" (that's bull!@#$)
    then **** you

it is to easy now shut up
  • tatakairyu
    tatakairyu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Errr, since when was leveling to 30 hard? I see you becoming a great pker in the near future =p
  • bartimaeus
    edited August 2008
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=23551 I rest my case

(this may not be right but it's probably close....)
  • mieko
    mieko Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008

In one month and a half of play I reached level 70+....
    I played maybe 4 hours max a day....
  • tatakairyu
    edited August 2008

lol! Considering lots of people got to 30 in the 2nd and 3rd day of closed beta without even trying since their characters are going to be wiped.

How is getting to 30 hard? the link you just posted shows how hard it is to get to 100+ not 30 ;).

I rest my case.
  • bartimaeus
    edited August 2008
    If that didn't convince you how about this....to get to lvl 4 from lvl 3 grinding on lvl 1 things you would have to kill about 71 creatures....that's pretty sad...you are probably saying "do some quests!" well that helps but guess what those "quests" have you do? Kill stuff...even then they end up sending you into some other zone so you end up doing some running. Plus the quest xp isn't even that good the first quest you get gives like 16% xp. Now tell me it's easy (how about at lvl 60? 90? Tell me it's easy then...when your !@#$%ing along with the rest of everyone else about how you don't get enough xp per kill)
  • tatakairyu
    edited August 2008
    Why are you grinding on level 1's at 3, doing quests still helps even if you have to "kill stuff".

Since when was your topic about grinding at 60 or 90? It was about pvp requirements lmao.

Also for your information grinding does not bother me and I won't ever complain about how long it takes to level.

If this is your first F2p mmorpg then I'm guessing they aren't for you considering you're having trouble leveling under 30. If this isn't your first well... makes me wonder how far you got in any other.
  • embl3m
    edited August 2008

good thing leveling to 30 is the same as leveling to 105.

Stop posting. Thanks.
  • irbis
    irbis Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    as long as we are in CB and the PVP is "forced" - sure. and feel the great whining soon after
    There exist only three beings worthy of respect:
    the priest, the soldier, the poet.
    To know, to kill, to create.
    -severan
  • eeruku
    eeruku Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    This would be impractical, seeing how elves are the only class to be able to fly before lvl 30 :D

Talk about unfair advantage.. lol
  • bartimaeus
    edited August 2008
    when will people open their eyes to the fact that elves cannot going into combat while flying unless they have a death wish...their mana drains like a bat out of hell... within seconds they will be on the ground defenseless
  • embl3m
    edited August 2008
    when will people open their eyes to the fact that elves cannot going into combat while flying unless they have a death wish...their mana drains like a bat out of hell... within seconds they will be on the ground defenseless

shut up and learn the game.

Stop posting on these forums and go hit 30 so i can camp you in tears of heaven city.
  • eeruku
    eeruku Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    embl3m wrote: »
    shut up and learn the game.

Stop posting on these forums and go hit 30 so i can camp you in tears of heaven city.

quoting for support
  • sirloin
    sirloin Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    If that didn't convince you how about this....to get to lvl 4 from lvl 3 grinding on lvl 1 things you would have to kill about 71 creatures....that's pretty sad...you are probably saying "do some quests!" well that helps but guess what those "quests" have you do? Kill stuff...even then they end up sending you into some other zone so you end up doing some running. Plus the quest xp isn't even that good the first quest you get gives like 16% xp. Now tell me it's easy (how about at lvl 60? 90? Tell me it's easy then...when your !@#$%ing along with the rest of everyone else about how you don't get enough xp per kill)

Cry me a river. With all the quests that get you 30% and the high amount of exp you get by killing a single monster you're still complaining? From lvl 1-30, PW is one of the games with the easiest grind.

Note that EPs (Clerics) don't burn mana when flying, so they would dominate as long as they kept their mp above 0. Obviously EPs aren't a popular PK class choice, but it would still allow them to PK without retaliation.
  • ishtori
    ishtori Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    You know what is in the sky of newbie zone right? lvl 40+ mobs. If you make that a safe zone.... I rest my case.

Why you want to be able to PK anyone under level 30 anyways. The reason for 1-30 being safe level is because alot of jobs don't learn enough skills to be competitive in PvP till 30s. Some class doesn't even start to feel comfortable in what they do till 40s 50s or even 60s.