What if the PvP folk rolled on the PvE server

Options
1235»

Comments

• alphaheart
    alphaheart Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    My, my! I must say, you lot are an entertaining and informative lot..for sure. Rather enjoy looking through these forums, seeing all the arguing, disagreeing, mudslinging and so on. hehe! Me! I look at it this way. If PVP'ers were to roll *big dogs in the kennel now* on a PVE server, menh! I'd click on just for the fun of watching my butt get turned into road paste, *hey ma! I found roadkill deluxe for dinner tonight* then watch the PK'er running away laughing his **** off at the "damn fool dopey enough to do so. *hey! Come back here with my sword ya dumb **** PK'er. At least leave me that!* hehe!

Anywhoo! If this was to be the case, I think you only need to amuse yourself with killing a PVE'er once, maybe twice. A third time is bordering on obsession, a sixth, you're obsessed and hey! If you do it a seventh time, that means ya gotta love me and I'll start chasing the PVP'er down. Nothing more aggravating then one who comes looking to be killed. lol:D

Anywhoo...again! I'm not into PVP'ing, not because I can't handle it because I can (took out a pvp scrap with a pve blaster in another mmo that you all know but of which I cannot mention. Did so with some luck, strategic use of flight and having my target reticule locked on her butt. hehe)I may be a pve'er, but its to enjoy the story. So really, I'm a new breed, I'm a PWRP'er!!! That's what its all about, bayyyyyybee!

Keep up the great debates!!!:D:p
    ****Faith leads us to believe we can be heroes. Fate makes us heroes.
  • ishtori
    ishtori Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    1. PKer are not "pro" they just feel the need to fight. (Don't make yourself sound better)

2. People that refuse to fight is not "carebear" they just don't wish to fight. (nick given by PKer, guess who is the one with the e-peen issue?)

3. It is a game, free will is one thing that is available to all that players in a game. PKer have about as much right to PK as others have as much right to choose to not deal with PKer.

4. Why is concept as simple as this hard to understand? This is PWI not PW Middle East.