Options
124»

Comments

• reskin
    reskin Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    haiz wrote: »
    I don't care for PKKers, I think they're too scared to go red themselves so they try to find someone who is red so they can try to kill someone without any real punishment. Now two PKers PKing each other is awesome. I'm not saying someone with a white name can't defend themself, I'm saying I don't like white names going around hunting red names. Chasing after a PKer who kills your guild or anything is fine, but if you're just hunting red names for fun I think you're just scurred.
    Funny. Tell ya what, I'll find a few white names that look like a decent fight and off them just for you. Then I'll have a red name and we'll play that game. What say you Rep?
  • reparta
    reparta Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    reskin wrote: »
    Funny. Tell ya what, I'll find a few white names that look like a decent fight and off them just for you. Then I'll have a red name and we'll play that game. What say you Rep?
    I say you stop blowing it out of proportion. Just go PKK and they'll handle themselves I'm sure.

You are actually hurting my argument with that last shot.
  • c453m4573r
    c453m4573r Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I don't care for PKKers, I think they're too scared to go red themselves so they try to find someone who is red so they can try to kill someone without any real punishment. Now two PKers PKing each other is awesome. I'm not saying someone with a white name can't defend themself, I'm saying I don't like white names going around hunting red names. Chasing after a PKer who kills your guild or anything is fine, but if you're just hunting red names for fun I think you're just scurred.

I want to be a PKKer. I don't really care about MY name color. I just think it would be cool. And I don't want to constantly PK. That would suck.

PKers seem whiney. They show anger at anyone who goes to the PVE server or anyone who wants to kill them, which in turn, defeats the purpose of PVP. Do you think the anime Trinity Blood would have been any good if there were no crusniks?

Maybe, there are PKKers because they find loud mouthed whiney PKers just as annoying as you would find "carebears" or whatever that nonsense is that's causing enough drama to destroy this game.. I'm getting sick of PKers nagging on everyone else who isn't a PKer.
  • haiz
    haiz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    reskin wrote: »

I really have no idea what you meant by that. If a PKer comes by and bugs you, blast away. I'm not saying you have to be a red name to kill someone. Stop blowing it out of proportion, like already said.

Oh, and for the most part, PKKers aren't any better than PKers. PKers maybe go through and kill sixty lowbies, but don't act like you aren't looking for a PKer who is a lower level than you. If you really are a PKKer, than that means you'll attack PKers who are a higher level than you, and by higher level, I'm talking about 10+, the difference in which PKers choose their targets. Otherwise, you're just the same as a PKer, but you only have a smaller pool of people to kill. I find this a big part of PKKing, they just look for lower level PKers, but if a higher level PKer comes along, people run and hide.
  • t0yo
    t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I really have no idea what you meant by that. If a PKer comes by and bugs you, blast away. I'm not saying you have to be a red name to kill someone. Stop blowing it out of proportion, like already said.

Oh, and for the most part, PKKers aren't any better than PKers. PKers maybe go through and kill sixty lowbies, but don't act like you aren't looking for a PKer who is a lower level than you. If you really are a PKKer, than that means you'll attack PKers who are a higher level than you, and by higher level, I'm talking about 10+, the difference in which PKers choose their targets. Otherwise, you're just the same as a PKer, but you only have a smaller pool of people to kill. I find this a big part of PKKing, they just look for lower level PKers, but if a higher level PKer comes along, people run and hide.

Pkking has nothing to do with levels.
    Even pkers are pkkers. Actually they're bigger pkkers then people who actually brand themselves to pkking. Typically pkers are unbound by morality and therefore kill more people,killing more people in the chance that the person has pked before. At the sight of a red name a pker will be more eager to kill because of the increased drop rate

Its just a ploy with words. Just like the difference between a Montague and a Capulet, as romeo said "Whats in a name"
  • reparta
    edited August 2008
    Options

Yeah, KoE told him he couldn't come back here if he was going to be causing trouble again. (It always happens so soon after he starts posting in a forum, he needs some good anger management classes.)

So now that I don't have to baby sit him I'd like to leave a statement prepared by our dear old KoE himself.

"For my final trick I will use the greatest generalization of all since that is all that this forum will ever seemingly be able to understand. Anyone who has every played an MMO is a great **** who can't play worth a heap of molten slag but claims he is the best ever and is always right and knows his play style is clearly the best."
  • reparta
    edited August 2008
    Options
    t0yo wrote: »
    Pkking has nothing to do with levels.
    Even pkers are pkkers. Actually they're bigger pkkers then people who actually brand themselves to pkking. Typically pkers are unbound by morality and therefore kill more people,killing more people in the chance that the person has pked before. At the sight of a red name a pker will be more eager to kill because of the increased drop rate

Its just a ploy with words. Just like the difference between a Montague and a Capulet, as romeo said "Whats in a name"
    One point for being one of the very few people not guilty of missing what we've been reviewing in this topic.

Minus one point for quoting one of the most annoying characters of all time. :D

Minus another point for assuming PKKers actually have morality under all that smudgy white armor.
  • freaqo
    freaqo Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    All this PKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk'ing confuzzles me.

Gogogogo carebear server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN: Whiteout
    Clan: RageQuit, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!
    Level: Lower than you
    Related to: Blackout (husband)
  • freaqo
    freaqo Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I forgot a K.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN: Whiteout
    Clan: RageQuit, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!
    Level: Lower than you
    Related to: Blackout (husband)
  • t0yo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    reparta wrote: »
    One point for being one of the very few people not guilty of missing what we've been reviewing in this topic.

Minus one point for quoting one of the most annoying characters of all time. :D

Minus another point for assuming PKKers actually have morality under all that smudgy white armor.

Typically Pkkers do have morality. The fact that they kill only player killers because they killed someone is a moral I.E they have morality
  • dayzd
    dayzd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I'm gonna kill players who kill players who kill players who kill players who kill players that kill players.

Therefor I am a pkkkkker?
  • c453m4573r
    edited August 2008
    Options
    LMAO God sake.. This seems more ridiculous by the second. I always find PKers acting like they're super pros and acting like they are superior to people who don't like PK (Or "carebears" which is totally giving a bad name for one of my favorite cartoon shows as a kid). They keep making fun of the "carebears" for being supposed crybabies yet when this PKK thing comes into play, you have all the "rough, tough, super awesome PK pros" bawling like the "carebears" they make fun of, If not worse than the "carebears".

After reading the follies of people like Ragequit, I am beginning to think more and more that PKers are pansies with rifles.
  • tatakairyu
    tatakairyu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    c453m4573r wrote: »
    LMAO God sake.. This seems more ridiculous by the second. I always find PKers acting like they're super pros and acting like they are superior to people who don't like PK (Or "carebears" which is totally giving a bad name for one of my favorite cartoon shows as a kid). They keep making fun of the "carebears" for being supposed crybabies yet when this PKK thing comes into play, you have all the "rough, tough, super awesome PK pros" bawling like the "carebears" they make fun of, If not worse than the "carebears".

After reading the follies of people like Ragequit, I am beginning to think more and more that PKers are pansies with rifles.

Lmfao, since when did pkers "bawl like carebares" about pkkers? pkkers ARE pkers ffs. I don't care what reason you have, if you kill someone, you're a freaking pker. Shoot, I'd love for a pkker to come and try to kill me, that's why I'm going to a pvp server.

Get it through your head, you're just as bad at labeling people as some pkers. Pkers label the people who don't like to pk as carebears and carebears label pkers as people with big egos who have problems in their life because they pk.

So the pkers aren't the only ones bashing if you had half a brain you'd figure that out.

I wouldn't be surprised if you still liked that cartoon show either considering your hypocrisy and the way you think.
  • c453m4573r
    edited August 2008
    Options
    tatakairyu wrote: »
    Lmfao, since when did pkers "bawl like carebares" about pkkers? pkkers ARE pkers ffs. I don't care what reason you have, if you kill someone, you're a freaking pker. Shoot, I'd love for a pkker to come and try to kill me, that's why I'm going to a pvp server.

Get it through your head, you're just as bad at labeling people as some pkers. Pkers label the people who don't like to pk as carebears and carebears label pkers as people with big egos who have problems in their life because they pk.

So the pkers aren't the only ones bashing if you had half a brain you'd figure that out.

I wouldn't be surprised if you still liked that cartoon show either considering your hypocrisy and the way you think.

I already know that "carebears" generalize PKers also. I just find it funny that some PKers hate PKKers so much for PKing. If PKKers are PKers, then why do PKers act as if PKKers are immoral and wrong yet try to justify themselves?

When did I say that PKers are the only bashers anyway? I never said that they were the only ones. They just grind my gears more than others do.. Of course carebears bash, but I haven't seen as many of them as I have seen PKers who bash. I'm just bashing the way bashers bash bashers. And you're bashing me for my bashing of bashers who bash bashers. LMAO will it ever end?

Hypocrisy? I never even said it was bad to bash. This forum is basically MADE for bashing so why don't I have a right to do the same? Listen, Pally. All I said is that it makes me lawl to see "pros" act this way. I'm sorry if I offended you, if that makes you feel any better.

I was just getting sick of the fact that this "pro vs. carebear" madness is going to ruin PW. So I had to let something out. This wasn't that much of a problem in MY EN.

To be honest, I never got the chance to watch carebears, although all this talk about them makes me wish I had. I don't even watch TV for that matter. I'm too busy with exercise, school and MMOs.
  • tatakairyu
    tatakairyu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I already know that "carebears" generalize PKers also. I just find it funny that some PKers hate PKKers so much for PKing. If PKKers are PKers, then why do PKers act as if PKKers are immoral and wrong yet try to justify themselves?

I find it funny how "some" people don't like pking, I find it funny how "some" people complain about pking when it's huge part of the game I find it funny how "some" people bash others because they pk others and have fun doing it. Yet, I still don't generalize like you do.

Also where are you getting this **** from "PKers act as if PKKers are immoral and wrong yet try to justify themselves" are we reading the same thread? It looks like most people agree that pkers and pkkers aren't much different.
    When did I say that PKers are the only bashers anyway? I never said that they were the only ones. They just grind my gears more than others do.. Of course carebears bash, but I haven't seen as many of them as I have seen PKers who bash. I'm just bashing the way bashers bash bashers. And you're bashing me for my bashing of bashers who bash bashers. LMAO will it ever end?

YOU haven't seen that many carebears bash. I was stating that carebears bash aswell because in your post it shows pkers off to be asses when it's obviously not only their fault. The one sided arguement.
    Hypocrisy? I never even said it was bad to bash. This forum is basically MADE for bashing so why don't I have a right to do the same? Listen, Pally. All I said is that it makes me lawl to see "pros" act this way. I'm sorry if I offended you, if that makes you feel any better.

Listen "Pally" all I'm saying is that you talk about how bad pkers are like there isn't anything wrong with carebears or "pkkers" again the one sidedness...

I was just getting sick of the fact that this "pro vs. carebear" madness is going to ruin PW. So I had to let something out. This wasn't that much of a problem in MY EN.

I don't see how it'll ruin anything considering they will most likely be on 2 different servers. It won't be a problem here, PvE players in one server and PvPers in the other.
  • c453m4573r
    edited August 2008
    Options
    tatakairyu wrote: »
    I find it funny how "some" people don't like pking, I find it funny how "some" people complain about pking when it's huge part of the game I find it funny how "some" people bash others because they pk others and have fun doing it. Yet, I still don't generalize like you do.

Also where are you getting this **** from "PKers act as if PKKers are immoral and wrong yet try to justify themselves" are we reading the same thread? It looks like most people agree that pkers and pkkers aren't much different.

YOU haven't seen that many carebears bash. I was stating that carebears bash aswell because in your post it shows pkers off to be asses when it's obviously not only their fault. The one sided arguement.

Listen "Pally" all I'm saying is that you talk about how bad pkers are like there isn't anything wrong with carebears or "pkkers" again the one sidedness...

I don't see how it'll ruin anything considering they will most likely be on 2 different servers. It won't be a problem here, PvE players in one server and PvPers in the other.

Ok. I just never thought of carebears to be bashers that much because of their name. I mean really, have you ever looked up care bears on google pictures? They honestly look nothing like bashers of any kind. This calls for a better name for PVE lovers. One that could better exploit their bashingness.

And on another note, you say PKKers are as bad as PKers.
    Let me just say this. PKers are bad.
    PKKers are not bad, they are evil! Ok? There's a difference.

If you are still confused, I explained further on this link.
    (Link Removed)
  • t0yo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Ok. I just never thought of carebears to be bashers that much because of their name. I mean really, have you ever looked up care bears on google pictures? They honestly look nothing like bashers of any kind. This calls for a better name for PVE lovers. One that could better exploit their bashingness.

And on another note, you say PKKers are as bad as PKers.
    Let me just say this. PKers are bad.
    PKKers are not bad, they are evil! Ok? There's a difference.

(Link Removed)

Meh... you're really ignorant aren't you :3?
    tata was merely proving that you're an illogical thinker, what the hell does evil have to do with it? Its a frickin game, and technically you assume wrong, carebears aren't always nice and cuddly. Take me for example I'm a weirdo who would slit your throat the second he gets a chance to.

Take for example Karmelia shes always nice and forward but when something goes wrong with the PvE server she'll turn into this monster that will rip your balls off.

Oh and P.S to whoever doesn't check url's before they click them. Do not click the link he posted. It is a rick roll that ****s up your browser.

Nice try, but next time you shouldn't post that to one of the people who knew the creator of that site :P
  • wabbitt
    wabbitt Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    meatshield wrote: »
    So what happens when the PKer's get fed up with the PKKer's running around ganking them while they are PKing.

They hide in towns and either wait for PKK to get bored, or play their alt.
    Hence why being a PKK'er is a waste of time.
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Again:

"PKKers" are not any more holy than PKers. They're PKers without balls, PKers who want to and WILL shout "NOOO I ONLY KILL BAD PEOPLE" when people fight back. They're people who want to be able to gank others but not have the reputation of a PKer, because they can't handle it.

"PKKers" are, essentially, the scum of the PKing world.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • jam3sj
    jam3sj Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    (Link Removed)

if your going to post **** like that, stay off the forums.
  • c453m4573r
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Meh... you're really ignorant aren't you :3?

Nah. Just getting the rise from people.. Bored waiting for the OB to come out.
    tata was merely proving that you're an illogical thinker, what the hell does evil have to do with it?

The evil thing was a joke. But anyway, as for my Illogical thinking: My original post is just my crude and unmannerly way of saying that like "carebears", there are some PKers who do not like to be PKed. I was pointing out an irony. No big deal.
    Its a frickin game,

So it looks as though such logic could counter on you. Since I'm normally not the prejudice type of guy, but I'm being prejudice right now because, in a fricken game, I just don't think it matters.
    and technically you assume wrong, carebears aren't always nice and cuddly.

I'm beginning to discover a lack of appreciation for irony. I was pointing out the irony that such people you say would slit my throat would be named after characters from a children's show. as I said before, giving carebears a bad name. You further proved my point.
    Take me for example I'm a weirdo who would slit your throat the second he gets a chance to.

Then you shouldn't be called a carebear. You should be called reincarnated Hitler.. You don't seem like to much of a weirdo. You seem like some bratty chick who sends threats to people over an internet forum that she's too civilized to pursue. And who is "he" you are talking about? Your sentence makes no sense with the whole he thing.
    Take for example Karmelia shes always nice and forward but when something goes wrong with the PvE server she'll turn into this monster that will rip your balls off.

Karmelia was always forward but she never seemed very nice. And I read someone's comment here saying she as a guy. That's probably not true, but just to let you know.

Oh and P.S to whoever doesn't check url's before they click them. Do not click the link he posted. It is a rick roll that ****s up your browser.

Nice try, but next time you shouldn't post that to one of the people who knew the creator of that site :P

Why does that even matter if you knew the guy who made it? You still got rickrolled.. :D
  • alphaheart
    alphaheart Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    *massages temples* After reading this forum and all the talk about PK'ers, PKK'ers and so on and so on, I've got a headache now. * a bong and two advil please* hehe But it does give me an idea. How be all the PK'ers get together along with all the PKK'ers and in the immortal words of Jim Ross, "this is going to be one hell of a slobber knocker", have one massive throw down and the lone person left standing can be called.... dunh dunh dunnnnnh! The PK King!!! or Queen as the case may be. Yes? No? Oh well, it was a thought and it would be great to see. hehe But until then, I'll keep my advil handy as I continue to read this sweeping saga of a debate about PK'ers and PKK'ers and wonder thoughtfully as to who will be the one to enter the closing statement to this long standing discussion. hehe:D:D
    ****Faith leads us to believe we can be heroes. Fate makes us heroes.