pvp titles

Options
nounours
nounours Posts: 453
edited August 2008 in Arigora Colosseum
i was thinking that it would be great to have some pts when we win a duel, and those pts can be used to get pvp titles like in flyff!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Duels are nothing like PVP and nothing should be awarded for them. If there is duel rewards, everyone will roll priest. Priest can't lose a duel.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • viralinsanity
    viralinsanity Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Yeah in games with priests, duel sucks. healing totally ahnilates the point of duels. but I do think a point system would be good for pvping.
  • arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Yeah in games with priests, duel sucks. healing totally ahnilates the point of duels. but I do think a point system would be good for pvping.

In WoW priests can lose. Just this game makes priest overpowered ;)

Its not their heals that break the duel system though :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • azure
    azure Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    lol priest over powerd................no way a strong Elf archer full dex build would kill a preist before the can heal. and if the preist even gets to heal he can always stun him. all he as to use is physical dmg on preist instead of magic. now werefoxs or venomancers same thing i think are over powerd they can be very defensive casters sometimes and use their strong pets which are really good while they keep alive or turn to a fox and debuff you to the point that you are useless :/

venomancers or werefoxs lvl faster than every class because of their pets but they have to solo and they are really good at soloing, bad thing is they have to lvl up their pets also plus wf make the most gold in the game and in a duel they could win. but later lvls u guys would be to busy with guilds and territory battles to join a crappy guild for pking or pking ppl .. you'll be to busy grinding :D
  • faruxue
    faruxue Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    who is faster? your stun skill or Ep's sleep skill? full agi? that'll leave you helpless with no HP when you get sleeped.
    ULTIMATE TOPIC:
    See 3 RQ get owned by 1 WB
    copy and paste onto your web link
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=33421
  • splice
    splice Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    who says wf's have to solo? only people that dunno the potential of WF's would think that :)
    WF's r very useful in pt's later *wink wink*

Haha, yeh the EP's sleep skill casts really fast. However, after getting hit it'll wear off.
  • t0yo
    t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    I like the idea. Depending on how many people you random Pk you get a title. It also has to be a lot of kills, minimum around 50 so it won't be an easy task to get
  • embersept
    embersept Posts: 0
    edited July 2008
    Options
    faruxue wrote: »
    who is faster? your stun skill or Ep's sleep skill? full agi? that'll leave you helpless with no HP when you get sleeped.

Going by PY-MY skill data:
    EA stun has 3.5m more range than EP sleep. Sleep's chant+cast only comes in at 0.1s faster than stun's delay+cast. Given that EP movespeed is slothlike, I'd say that at or beyond maximum EA range an alert EA has a slight edge, unless the EP is wearing multiple -%cast equips.
  • faruxue
    faruxue Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    we're talking about duel here, how often you get a duel that starts in maximum range?
    i play a wf and they got the shortest casting distance of all the ange classes, never once i started a duel with me unable to cast a skill at the opponent immediately.
    ULTIMATE TOPIC:
    See 3 RQ get owned by 1 WB
    copy and paste onto your web link
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=33421
  • zezix
    zezix Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    mystic wrote: »
    Duels are nothing like PVP and nothing should be awarded for them. If there is duel rewards, everyone will roll priest. Priest can't lose a duel.

Uh dude. I own priests better and faster then I own any other class..
  • zezix
    zezix Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    For the people who think a Priest will always own an archer easy you are wrong. I always play archer and like I said earlier, Priests are over powered yes of course but they are not that hard in a PvP or in a PK if you know how to play.. I have never had the slightest problem with a Priest. It's all about skill and knowing when they are gonna heal and sleep you, that is when you stun them.
  • johnnyboi
    johnnyboi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Well i am a Archer to me EPs are easy kill once i use deadly shot one shot can just one hit kill a ep or shoot there hiero if they useing robes . But a lvl 90 ep thats one the hardest class to kill once lvl90s X_X i seen alot ppl duel and there eps wining on eas, but comes to wb and wr they lose lol XD.
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    zezix wrote: »
    For the people who think a Priest will always own an archer easy you are wrong. I always play archer and like I said earlier, Priests are over powered yes of course but they are not that hard in a PvP or in a PK if you know how to play.. I have never had the slightest problem with a Priest. It's all about skill and knowing when they are gonna heal and sleep you, that is when you stun them.

You're an idiot. Them putting up plume barrier and you not surviving to the end of it has nothing to do with skill. Don't ever talk again.

P.S: Nice doublepost.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • azure
    azure Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    you can all ways run far out then use colligation bolt while they are casting , then kill them or at least stun
  • xxlsnaker
    xxlsnaker Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Lol Priest i have pwned with lvl 52 Warrior a lvl 62 Priest They are weak just stun them and they are dead Warrior Owns all