Which charactor should i choose for a girl Archer?

Options
lizzie2561
lizzie2561 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Suggestion Box
can anyone tell me which charactar is good for me in cb can any of u please give me all feedback on each charactor;):D:cool:
Post edited by lizzie2561 on

Comments

• fireblood
    fireblood Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    wrong section go to n00b Discussion section :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Uh... if you want to know what would be good for a girl archer, I'd suggest picking an archer and making it a girl .-.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • junk
    junk Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    senovit wrote: »
    Uh... if you want to know what would be good for a girl archer, I'd suggest picking an archer and making it a girl .-.

You didn't get the point, he didn't ask what character would be good for a girl archer, but what character would be good for a girl Archer (note the capital). As in this.

So he wants to know which class would best match genderswaped Archer's style. To answer that question, I guess a blademaster using swords. Elf archers are too fruity, and they end up using crossbows/slings more often than bows. The cleric skill Quill Plume looks pretty close to a broken phantasm, but they're more fit to be Caster otherwise. Blademasters feel alot closer to his style, with the GAR charging at things and hitting them with pointy objects thing they have going for them. Especially since you can use multiple weapon types (if you have the sp), which is in line with the whole tracing thing. The look will be a problem, with heavy armor and whatnot, but you can probably find some fashion items that look pretty close, red shirt and black pants would do.
  • senovit
    edited August 2008
    Options
    That site apparently disabled hotlinking, since I get a permission denied. But I'm guessing it's Archerko you linked to? I would have to say an EP with swords (why are there no daggers in this game?). Then you not only get the broken phantasm with Plume Quill, you can also create Reality marbles that set rules such as "All allies within this world receive half damage and gain regenerative properties"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • junk
    junk Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    That site apparently disabled hotlinking, since I get a permission denied. But I'm guessing it's Archerko you linked to? I would have to say an EP with swords (why are there no daggers in this game?). Then you not only get the broken phantasm with Plume Quill, you can also create Reality marbles that set rules such as "All allies within this world receive half damage and gain regenerative properties"

Yeah, I should've known. Fixed the link, hope mods won't frown at whatever shows up on those j-list ads. Anyway, the arrays are a neat ideea, but don't really look like UBW. The 59 dragon aoe thing blademasters have looks pretty close to casting UBW, minus the awesome swordspam. Besides, Archer isn't about standing there, he's about manly rage and such; priests have a slow/cautious playstyle with no room for outbursts of manliness.
  • ren
    ren Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options

EP with swords is lol lol lol.
    Also hotlinking does work, you probably weren't logged in or something. I have a contrib. account though, maybe that's why.

Also if the thread maker really intended female "Archer" he should have just said Archerko.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Official PWI irc: (mirc command, opens in a new window and won't interfere with any servers you're already on) /server -m irc.deltaanime.net -j #pwint
  • senovit
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Hm, the sword 59 aoe could also pass as UBW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]