Sympathy?

severan
severan Posts: 703 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Arigora Colosseum
Ok, how many of you here feel that sense of Sympathy while player killing. I usually get all fluffy when a low level char says "please don't kill me" and then 5 minutes later when he's buffed by some high level support char he comes after me and tried to kill me and leaves me vulnerable for another attack by some high level character :eek:

do you let that happen to you?
i just never found it in my heart to pk people who ask me not to pk them -_-" sucks, these days i just waste them before they can even type.

are you really a heartless player killer?
Sever: Lost City
Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
Post edited by severan on

Comments

• match
    match Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Are you really asking this? Its a game! just have fun. PK the way you want to, don't listen to these other **** opinions. If you like to pk everybody while feeling sympathy for others so much, keep doing what you were doing. Everybody have their own way. Weither your a di who harass other with constant PKing, an **** who just plain PK everybody all range of level for *fingers* reputation *fingers*, a carebear that PK, nonpker that pk sometimes, duelist and arena pker. Just enjoy it and mind yours for goodness sake.
  • iry
    iry Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I look for a person, start playing with them, kill them and laugh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    1perfectworld.com , the best resource for everything Perfect World.
    We got quest guides, cultivation guides, noob guides. If it can be a guide, its there.
    We also got free guild forums :D
    Now with flame forums and trading for CB/OB
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    What's sympathy?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • t0yo
    t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I'm very emotional

I pk for lots of reasons and even though its a game sometimes I apologize for pking in a certain way D;
  • ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I don't listen to cries for sympathy. I chat with people after I kill them, and most of them tell me that I'm a nice guy, and I shouldn't be a PKer, actually. So, I guess I'm "nice" and "heartless" at the same time. Pretty cool.
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • roflstomp
    roflstomp Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    i like it when they beg >=D
  • mio
    mio Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    What do I do if they ask not to be killed?
    All the more reason to kill them.
    They shouldn't even be there if they are not willing to die.
  • severan
    edited August 2008
    mystic wrote: »
    What's sympathy?
    its something that backfires and get you pwn'd... worse, by a noob T_T
    i have my moments of weakness when people beg me not to kill them T_____________T

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • danio
    danio Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    For me PvP is stupid PvE can be but PvP is for aggressive ppl like that>:mad:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    severan wrote: »

not sure how playing the game makes you heartless :confused:
  • endless
    endless Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Sympathy i dunno.. i don't usually random PK myself just if get reallly bored once in a while i'm grinding, and even then i usually ask for duels.
  • niajade
    niajade Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Ok, how many of you here feel that sense of Sympathy while player killing. I usually get all fluffy when a low level char says "please don't kill me" and then 5 minutes later when he's buffed by some high level support char he comes after me and tried to kill me and leaves me vulnerable for another attack by some high level character :eek:

i just never found it in my heart to pk people who ask me not to pk them -_-" sucks, these days i just waste them before they can even type.

I am only going to PK server because I can do something about a ks'ing - experience stealing - leech.

I only pk after ample warning or in attempt to protect myself from being pked.

But sure, pking is part of the server - so if I get pked, I'll give em what for, put on a bandaid and level some more.

NiaJade
    Yestermoon - SB | Dawnglory
  • kelo
    kelo Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I have pretty much the same attitude as Nia about pk. I like the concept, but I'm not the one doing it, normally. I only PK red names who just pk'd me and my friends/guildies, or someone extremely annoying (leecher, ks'er).
    ~ Through the darkest of night, we shall shine brightly, revealing the path to both friendship and glory ~
    Kelovar, Radiance executor
  • hong
    hong Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    If someone says some emotion stuff to me after they die, I feel bad. But to be honest, even if I feel bad inside me, next time I see them I just kill them again. That's just me anyway.
    RoC.
  • emir
    emir Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    wow dude wow

if you feel sympathy maybe you shouldnt be pking at all

just my opinion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • severan
    edited August 2008
    emir wrote: »
    wow dude wow

if you feel sympathy maybe you shouldnt be pking at all

just my opinion

I'm a carebear? T__________T
    but I'm the most hated pk...!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• prosper
    prosper Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I'm usually quite friendly and civil with most people but if someone pisses me off I can get quite...vicious. o.o It frightens my guildmates, haha. No sympathy, no mercy!
  • drizzt
    drizzt Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    i hat pkers evry time i c one i kill it pick up the drops and laugh:D:D:D:......i always say thx for the item f....n red name:rolleyes:
  • anima
    anima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I am OK with anyone that pked me. It just a game, and depends on his attitude after that I will add him into my friendlist or blacklist ^^.
    I just don't like to be killed by mobs while was pked ><. I once solo AOE near Dream Searching Port with 7 mobs around me, and some EA gave me his stun shot, and 3 lighting skills... Lost 5% when I was 99.x%, it is not fun... After that I always press T when grinding ^^.
    Why...so...serious?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008

Never ever. And Yes to your last question.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.
  • skeebo
    skeebo Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I cut myself when I get PK'd....you heartless ****!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    WARNING: Please keep me away from small children and kitchen appliances.
  • shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    skeebo wrote: »

LoL ;).....................
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.
  • severan
    edited August 2008
    skeebo wrote: »

lol ^^ cant help it

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• jamsan
    jamsan Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Sympathy = pity. Pity is an insult. Empathy is fine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Surprise Bear says: "Look for the prize with every surprise!"
    Approximately 13% of all forum pages mention RQ, as confirmed by Google.