pvp question...

centhial
centhial Posts: 4 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Arigora Colosseum
Hey all,
I am completely new to perfect world , I just started playing the MY version a couple weeks ago and i am having a lot of fun. I just have a question about the upcoming servers here. Does the PVE server still have the battles over territory on the map? Is the only difference that the PVP server has open pvp?

Thanks for the info,
Cen
Post edited by centhial on

Comments

• devotion
    devotion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Yeah the pve server will have territory wars
    I like to rub it in. Enjoying the game?
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=1810092&postcount=6
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3518732&postcount=17
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3986762&postcount=6
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • soukyuu
    soukyuu Posts: 809 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    PvP server = PK server: after reaching lvl 30 you can kill and be killed outside safe zones anytime
    PvE server = optional PK: after reaching lvl30 you can choose to switch your safe mode off. You then can kill and be killed by other players who did the same outside safe zones.

No other differences between open PvP and optional PvP servers. Calling the optional PvP server "PvE" is confusing.
    PW has been endless frustration for me #2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • centhial
    centhial Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    oh ok....very good to know...thank you!

Cen
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    soukyuu wrote: »
    PvP server = PK server: after reaching lvl 30 you can kill and be killed outside safe zones anytime
    PvE server = optional PK: after reaching lvl30 you can choose to switch your safe mode off. You then can kill and be killed by other players who did the same outside safe zones.

No other differences between open PvP and optional PvP servers. Calling the optional PvP server "PvE" is confusing.

For clarity sake we should refer to it as the "carebear" server, in my opinion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)