PWI Wings of Rebirth Expansion - The Good The Bad and The Broken / Bugs. (R9 issue!)

13»

Comments

• damasticator
    damasticator Posts: 10 Arc User
    Any updates on these fixes; specifically the Jones/O'Malley blessing? Some of us are losing out on dmg/def because we can't use this...at the very least they should fix this issue faster...
  • wishes2
    wishes2 Posts: 5 Arc User
    O'malley works, only jones doesn't
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    wishes2 wrote: »

Sure about that? This is what I did only a minute ago:

- redeemed nuJzBi0A via Arc
    - in PWI walked to the mailbox and opened it
    - took the Jones blessing out of the mailbox

It only doesn't work is the mailbox is full. Same goes for O'Malley's code.

edit (as a reply on the comment below) : true, but this isn't really a bug. We all know 'new' classes always need a fix of some kind. Would be easier if people give more info on what 'their' bug is so thinking next time I only write a comment if that happens.
    Post edited by sjampie on
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    sjampie wrote: »
    wishes2 wrote: »

Sure about that? This is what I did only a minute ago:

- redeemed nuJzBi0A via Arc
    - in PWI walked to the mailbox and opened it
    - took the Jones blessing out of the mailbox

It only doesn't work is the mailbox is full. Same goes for O'Malley's code.

They mean that the Jones' doesn't work for tech/edge, which should have been fixed by now. Maybe they'll fix it in the next major update? xD
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • sliepiehet#4650
    sliepiehet#4650 Posts: 4 Arc User
    yes, the required classes are: Blademaster, Wizard, Psychic, Venomancer, Barbarian, Assassin, Archer, Cleric, Seeker, Mystic, Duskblade and Stormbringer. Both new classes can get the blessings but only to save them in the mailbox (for trading on same account via account stash); the text with required classes is written in red but I don't know if anyone ever read text.
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    Checked PWCN to see if a fix was incoming and nope. Don't expect this to be changed in the next few updates.

l8ngqk3.png
    ​​
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,796 Community Moderator
    I do think this was intentional.

By any point odds are it will get changed at some point.

Thanks.
  • hypnosian123
    hypnosian123 Posts: 116 Arc User
    heero200 wrote: »

lmfao

• datsang
    datsang Posts: 163 Arc User

Thanks.

You cant be serious. They simply forgot it because afaik CN doesnt really have Jones/O`Malleys blessings. So they didnt even think bout adding new classes to it. If it was intentional, those blessings would be removed completely but thats not gonna happen cause things would get unfair with ppl having 100s of them sitting in mailboxes.
  • sandrarose#6174
    sandrarose#6174 Posts: 1 New User
    how do I reinstall the game pwi wings of rebirth ? my characters name is Sandrarose on west temple
  • ramandolo
    ramandolo Posts: 7 Arc User
    datsang wrote: »

Thanks.

You cant be serious. They simply forgot it because afaik CN doesnt really have Jones/O`Malleys blessings. So they didnt even think bout adding new classes to it. If it was intentional, those blessings would be removed completely but thats not gonna happen cause things would get unfair with ppl having 100s of them sitting in mailboxes.

but what are you saying, don't shoot ****. PWICN have the Jones/O`Malleys blessings, this decision is intentional, otherwise it is not explained why only one of the two blessings cannot be used.