MORE NPC OUT OF WEST

alefab
alefab Posts: 1 Arc User
I think it is necessary that we have more essential npc outside the western archosaur area.... since it is very loaded with shops and the lag is :sweat: .

npc like the one that provides supplies for homestead and skills, the npc that forge the g17 weapon and all its variants, pwi we really need this T_T
Tagged:

Comments

• datsang
    datsang Posts: 163 Arc User
    We will never get changes, whhich arent happening in CN any longer. That being said all their servers are PvP so putting npcs out of SZ make very little sense for them.
  • antonio0590
    antonio0590 Posts: 144 Arc User
    I dont think he means outside the sz. More like in south/north/east arch, 1k streams.
  • lerk
    lerk Posts: 6 Arc User
    I'll take one for each race's home city, TYVM.
  • truninjayo
    truninjayo Posts: 1 Arc User
    My character is stuck in west archosaur for 2 weeks now :(
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    NPC's shouldn't move but people who use one or more catshops should relocate to another city. By doing this the lag-problem is solved and even Gamazon has to change the 'gameplay' to read who is online and can get some spam. Didn't notice the bot who's spamming us via in-game mail (in Celestial Vale) today so there's no hurry to relocate catshops. Then again... most people just dgaf.

Like truninjayo I have one character that is stuck in West archo sometimes. I only use that character to visit catshops, the bots and my mailbox to 'save' the spam. So not really playing with it.
  • dawnsilver10
    dawnsilver10 Posts: 52 Arc User
    I remember that in china all catshops sit in thousand streams. But what you mean with stuck in west archosaur? I remember, when I was at my uncles, where they had this LTE internet thingy and the data volume was all used up, and the speed was like an EDGE powered internet for mobile, gosh, I got alway server error, when i went in west. I heard some get disconnected there, when they enter and it is not only one, it is quite a few people reporting that issue. So if they really want a solution, they have to make an exception with the international version, as in China the catshops are hogging in thousand streams. Maybe the introduction of a trading realm, like in other PWE games would be a nice thing. But dont know if Realms in general make sense.