[MAINT] SERVER MAINTENANCE 08/20/19 (Complete)

heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
edited August 2019 in Official Announcements
Please Feel Free to Update If needs Be. Please note this is not the Official Info and as such you should keep checking for updates. This post should only be used as a reminder for standard Maint Times and info.
Server Status Provided By @nrglg (Reload Page To Update)
current.png

If there is maintenance tonight expect it to be the usual time unless any updates, from 11pm to 2am PDT.

Edit For Patch Notes Link Here. Or Assume for just a Server Restart / Minor Updates.
Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Carry on the conversation - New Classes - How are you doing?

PWI Wings of Rebirth Expansion - The Good The Bad and The Broken / Bugs.

Again no question this week, as im still catching up with things.

Thanks.
​​
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• brantanor
    brantanor Posts: 72 Arc User
    Came back to the game a few weeks back, catching up on things takes a while.
    Started one of the newer classes, Technician.

- love the tech gameplay and skills, good dmg output, low(er) dmg rate, great AoE skills.
    - limited in weapon choices : either R9, Warsoul or G17, before that you're rather limited
    - doing the primals goes pretty quick, but it's a drag to get better war avatars again

I think the technician is, with the trap bonuses, a good support class can can dish out good dmg as well
    as being a good class to have around in PvP. Who doesn't like to launch a teammember into the air, right ?

I also liked the fact that after the last expansion they changed the culti's. Simplified and not needed to run
    into an instance (except for delta) to get everything done. Took me frikkin 10 years to get my oldest char
    into his demon path and get that dang delta done :sweat_smile:

Oh, and oc, as usual, it's harder to get all the new class skills. But i love the Turret transformation, although they could have increased it's dmg output a bit. Looks great, but considering the rate of atk, rather disappointing dmg.
    I would either have buffed the users Hp in turret transformation form or buffed it's dmg considerably, considering it's a static skill and you only have one atk skill in that form. Kinda like being a sitting duck.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    brantanor wrote: »
    Came back to the game a few weeks back, catching up on things takes a while.
    Started one of the newer classes, Technician.

- love the tech gameplay and skills, good dmg output, low(er) dmg rate, great AoE skills.
    - limited in weapon choices : either R9, Warsoul or G17, before that you're rather limited
    - doing the primals goes pretty quick, but it's a drag to get better war avatars again

I think the technician is, with the trap bonuses, a good support class can can dish out good dmg as well
    as being a good class to have around in PvP. Who doesn't like to launch a teammember into the air, right ?

I also liked the fact that after the last expansion they changed the culti's. Simplified and not needed to run
    into an instance (except for delta) to get everything done. Took me frikkin 10 years to get my oldest char
    into his demon path and get that dang delta done :sweat_smile:

Oh, and oc, as usual, it's harder to get all the new class skills. But i love the Turret transformation, although they could have increased it's dmg output a bit. Looks great, but considering the rate of atk, rather disappointing dmg.
    I would either have buffed the users Hp in turret transformation form or buffed it's dmg considerably, considering it's a static skill and you only have one atk skill in that form. Kinda like being a sitting duck.

Good feedback, welcome back also. Some good pointers for new and old players.

Thanks.