Quickly level up pets

Hi everyone, so one day I got upgraded to a level 95 and now all my pets are like 30 something.. Is there a way to quickly level up my pets?

Comments

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    If it's a land pet you can go into room 4 of the Cube of Fate to level your pet on the tombstones there. This link should help if you aren't familiar with cube: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi#/discussion/633818/getting-to-room-4-of-the-cube-for-first-timers

If it's an air pet you can also go outside Raging Tides and kill the flying Staunch Worms, which is good exp for pets as they're level 150 and pretty easy to kill.

Otherwise a pretty quick way is the Lycaeum of Cultivation but you need to be level 100 for that.

I've probably missed 1 or 2 other ways that are decent leveling but don't remember a lot of them that are good for lower level pets.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    Theres a spot south of timberfield (theres a red dot thingy on the map if you zoom in) where theres lv100 (or 150? cant remember) rats with only 100 hp that gives your pet the maximum exp it can get per mob kill. They are magic immune so just smack them with your weapon
  • katanasword
    katanasword Posts: 8 Arc User
    obielle wrote: »
    If it's a land pet you can go into room 4 of the Cube of Fate to level your pet on the tombstones there. This link should help if you aren't familiar with cube: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi#/discussion/633818/getting-to-room-4-of-the-cube-for-first-timers

If it's an air pet you can also go outside Raging Tides and kill the flying Staunch Worms, which is good exp for pets as they're level 150 and pretty easy to kill.

Otherwise a pretty quick way is the Lycaeum of Cultivation but you need to be level 100 for that.

I've probably missed 1 or 2 other ways that are decent leveling but don't remember a lot of them that are good for lower level pets.

Seems the Staunch Worms are only lvl 100, is there anything 150? I noticed that once my pets got to 49 that they were only getting 1 point for each kill sadly..
  • katanasword
    katanasword Posts: 8 Arc User
    shopcheese wrote: »
    Theres a spot south of timberfield (theres a red dot thingy on the map if you zoom in) where theres lv100 (or 150? cant remember) rats with only 100 hp that gives your pet the maximum exp it can get per mob kill. They are magic immune so just smack them with your weapon

This is a pretty good spot and things are close together, but when they get to 49 seems instead of going up by 15 they go up by 1 only.
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    I went there to check. I still get 15 exp with my Lv71 pet. So the mobs are fine.
    Could it be you can out of your daily Earning Time on your veno thus not getting exp for the pets? Not sure if it affects pet levelling at all, but worth to note I guess. I cant really think of anything else that could cause lowered exp gain.