About Quest ( Growth )

fededomino
fededomino Posts: 243 Arc User
in Quest Log we have a quest ( Lv 25 Exclusive Reward , Lv 55 Exclusive Reward , Lv 85 Exclusive Reward ,
Lv 95 Exclusive Reward .
why can`t i get those reward ?????????

any idea or solution ??????

Comments

• trannylamia
    trannylamia Posts: 41 Arc User
    Don't know, their taking up 4 slots in my quest list and I can't even claim or delete them.
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    You can find them in the Growth Goal window to claim them (pink lotus near top-left of screen).

To find the level up rewards in that window you need to scroll up on the left side where the diamonds are until you find the green diamonds - that's where the level up rewards can be found. The scroll bar isn't really visible on the window - I didn't notice it there for about a day or two myself.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • trannylamia
    trannylamia Posts: 41 Arc User
    Thank you, can't believe I missed that.
  • fededomino
    YW but how to recive those reward when pass Level 105 + ??????? ,,,,,, i have no idea
  • obielle
    You can still receive them...I'm level 105x3 and just picked up the level 25 rewards to make sure they work. They don't have a maximum level requirement like the old rewards did. Just follow the instructions above in my earlier post and you'll be able to get them :) I also made an image for someone else that was having trouble, which might help, it's a little blurry though:

BQnDU1s.png

• fededomino
    here i go again , i Can`t see or figure out how to claim the reward of green quest that say ( Lv 25 Exclusive Reward , Lv 55 Exclusive Reward , Lv 85 Exclusive Reward , Lv 95 Exclusive Reward , no place tell to get or show it my toon is Lv 105 + the Diamond say all complete , but still have 4 Green Reward quest in quest log but can`t claim anywhere

any there have same trouble
  • obielle
    edited June 2019
    Hmm...I'm not really sure how else to say it other than open the Growth Goal window (click on the pink lotus in the top left corner), go to the diamonds and scroll up using your mouse's scroll wheel because there are a lot of diamonds. Scroll up to the top where there are green diamonds - some will have red dots on them. Click on the green diamonds with the red dots on them, and you will see the rewards like in the picture in my post previously.

I've also created a gif which should hopefully help you locate the rewards. In the gif you can see that I am level 105 and you can see me claim the level 55 reward. I use the scroll bar though and not my mouse's scroll wheel, to show that you can scroll up through the diamonds.

EGwSqS3.gif

• fededomino
    i see now , i diden see the the pull up before ( gold color) it should be high lighted Orange

thank you Obielle o:);)
  • cheryl#9136
    cheryl#9136 Posts: 2 Arc User
    obielle wrote: »
    You can find them in the Growth Goal window to claim them (pink lotus near top-left of screen).

To find the level up rewards in that window you need to scroll up on the left side where the diamonds are until you find the green diamonds - that's where the level up rewards can be found. The scroll bar isn't really visible on the window - I didn't notice it there for about a day or two myself.

• vonsabrewulf#0988
    vonsabrewulf#0988 Posts: 17 Arc User
    hello im having a problem with the Neverfall quest line I just finished the Crystal Calls Quest but I don't get the next quest. Im Twiligth Sky V should I be getting the next quest or is this a bug
  • obielle
    hello im having a problem with the Neverfall quest line I just finished the Crystal Calls Quest but I don't get the next quest. Im Twiligth Sky V should I be getting the next quest or is this a bug

You don't get the next quests until Twilight Sky 6 so you're one sky level away.

• vonsabrewulf#0988
    vonsabrewulf#0988 Posts: 17 Arc User
    alrigth thanks a lot