Suggestion to work out for better benefit

icebrown
icebrown Posts: 1 Arc User
May I suggest that next time implement for new event that would you guys mind to improve by increasing onto this (6x exp, 3x drops and triples money) instead of same as (3x exp, 2x drops and double money) like 3 weeks one time.. However all mobs can develop of dropping coins - 1100 (coins) instead of coins - 120 (coins). Also, the basic badges, it will be nice if sell on boutique permanently. so that we can purchase it anytime. because we don’t have the time run for full Warsong, we need to work in Real life.. (Each Boss is always dropped one basic badge only, wasting time). Therefore the basic badges do not remove it from boutique.. for the Gold Auction that can you guys at least do something to increase from 2,999900 to maybe 3,450000. I believe, this method will attract all players. you can discuss with your relevant dept for these idea, and hopefully you guys can improve on the game even better~! pls let me know if you guys can do it for the event info for all server. Cheers!
Tagged:

Comments

• damoclesbanks
    damoclesbanks Posts: 2 Arc User
    icebrown wrote: »
    May I suggest that next time implement for new event that would you guys mind to improve by increasing onto this (6x exp, 3x drops and triples money) instead of same as (3x exp, 2x drops and double money) like 3 weeks one time.. However all mobs can develop of dropping coins - 1100 (coins) instead of coins - 120 (coins). Also, the basic badges, it will be nice if sell on boutique permanently. so that we can purchase it anytime. because we don’t have the time run for full Warsong, we need to work in Real life.. (Each Boss is always dropped one basic badge only, wasting time). Therefore the basic badges do not remove it from boutique.. for the Gold Auction that can you guys at least do something to increase from 2,999900 to maybe 3,450000. I believe, this method will attract all players. you can discuss with your relevant dept for these idea, and hopefully you guys can improve on the game even better~! pls let me know if you guys can do it for the event info for all server. Cheers!

-I think the 3x,2x was sufficient. They did it for an extended amount of time this time as well. I remember the days when you'd spend days grinding (without the auto grind option) to level in order to get the next quest line.
    -The badges...I used to think they should be in the boutique but kinda mixed on that idea. However, on double drop times, I think they should have two badges per boss instead of one.
    -For the gold auction, I don't think there should be a cap. Gold fluctuates in price. People sometimes offer to buy gold for well over ten mil each. With that said, who with sell their gold for 3,340,000 in the auction house?
  • coolwen23#6639
    coolwen23#6639 Posts: 1 New User
    > @damoclesbanks said:
    > icebrown wrote: »
    >
    > May I suggest that next time implement for new event that would you guys mind to improve by increasing onto this (6x exp, 3x drops and triples money) instead of same as (3x exp, 2x drops and double money) like 3 weeks one time.. However all mobs can develop of dropping coins - 1100 (coins) instead of coins - 120 (coins). Also, the basic badges, it will be nice if sell on boutique permanently. so that we can purchase it anytime. because we don’t have the time run for full Warsong, we need to work in Real life.. (Each Boss is always dropped one basic badge only, wasting time). Therefore the basic badges do not remove it from boutique.. for the Gold Auction that can you guys at least do something to increase from 2,999900 to maybe 3,450000. I believe, this method will attract all players. you can discuss with your relevant dept for these idea, and hopefully you guys can improve on the game even better~! pls let me know if you guys can do it for the event info for all server. Cheers!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > -I think the 3x,2x was sufficient. They did it for an extended amount of time this time as well. I remember the days when you'd spend days grinding (without the auto grind option) to level in order to get the next quest line.
    > -The badges...I used to think they should be in the boutique but kinda mixed on that idea. However, on double drop times, I think they should have two badges per boss instead of one.
    > -For the gold auction, I don't think there should be a cap. Gold fluctuates in price. People sometimes offer to buy gold for well over ten mil each. With that said, who with sell their gold for 3,340,000 in the auction house?

i still think, they should be doing some way better isn't it?