[MAINT] SERVER MAINTENANCE 06/04/19 (Complete)

heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
edited June 2019 in Official Announcements
Please Feel Free to Update If needs Be. Please note this is not the Official Info and as such you should keep checking for updates. This post should only be used as a reminder for standard Maint Times and info.
Server Status Provided By @nrglg (Reload Page To Update)
current.png

If there is maintenance tonight expect it to be the usual time unless any updates, from 11pm to 2am PDT.

Edit For Patch Notes Link Here. Or Assume for just a Server Restart / Minor Updates.
Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Carry on the conversation - New Classes - How are you doing?

PWI Wings of Rebirth Expansion - The Good The Bad and The Broken / Bugs.

This week's question. (Well not really but go with me here)
Share some memories this week... bring us some memory's of your first experience playing PWI!

Thanks.
​​
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• magusdark
    magusdark Posts: 19 Arc User
    Fine, I'll play along. My first memory in PWI was trying to name my assassin after a friend convinced me to start this game, but then having to compromise and name it something stupid lol. I remember playing the starting area (was City of Raging Tides and surrounding islands) and thought the music was amazing. I got super addicted in no time :'( and I am still here :D For what it is, the graphics were pretty good at the time and the quests were fun.
  • emalith
    emalith Posts: 1 Arc User
    I miss VicSin. I made him take me to wraithsgate at level 27 (he was level 32) and being a wizard I pulled aggro from his baby herc.
    He totally freaked B)
  • heerohex#3018
    magusdark wrote: »
    Fine, I'll play along. My first memory in PWI was trying to name my assassin after a friend convinced me to start this game, but then having to compromise and name it something stupid lol. I remember playing the starting area (was City of Raging Tides and surrounding islands) and thought the music was amazing. I got super addicted in no time :'( and I am still here :D For what it is, the graphics were pretty good at the time and the quests were fun.

Yer know the name senerio very well. Sure many others had this.
    emalith wrote: »
    I miss VicSin. I made him take me to wraithsgate at level 27 (he was level 32) and being a wizard I pulled aggro from his baby herc.
    He totally freaked B)

O yer, you forgot the part you squad whipped and the wizzy gets the blame. LoL.

Thanks
  • shanaylyne
    shanaylyne Posts: 2 Arc User
    I started out on heavens tear as a bm, how I managed it I don't know but all my gear was AA for a long time! I'm pretty sure it was all white gear! I'm surprised nobody told me!
  • josif04
    josif04 Posts: 4 Arc User
    servers up?
  • emoteddy90
    emoteddy90 Posts: 2 Arc User
    josif04 wrote: »
    servers up?

not yet :(
  • heerohex#3018
    shanaylyne wrote: »
    I started out on heavens tear as a bm, how I managed it I don't know but all my gear was AA for a long time! I'm pretty sure it was all white gear! I'm surprised nobody told me!

O Dear, to be fair i was an LA wizzy. With r9 tho we lost the choice. Wish now they would put that back it was different. Tho with tt I guess we kinda can.

Thanks.
  • blademastr2#9866
    blademastr2#9866 Posts: 2 Arc User
    If there is maintenance tonight expect it to be the usual time unless any updates, from 11pm to 2am PDT.

Edit For Patch Notes Link Here. Or Assume for just a Server Restart / Minor Updates.

Patch notes is a lie :|
    90% of the time unless its a huge update pwi dosent bother with patch notes at all and we learn about the patches and changes ourselves while playing or world chat etc.
    Wish pwi gave us proper patch notes like they used to back in the day when they cared D:

Not blaming you @heero200, I know you are helpless in that aspect because you struggle to communicate with them too. You are the best moderator this forum ever had and you have been around forever.
    Thank you for keeping this place alive and wiki moderators for the excellent work in keeping the wiki updated :)
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    Don't quote me - but possibly this as it is the only update to the game right after their big expansion that we just received.

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=search&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=zh-CN&sp=nmt4&u=http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/bulletin/20181106/81003.shtml&xid=17259,15700021,15700186,15700190,15700256,15700259&usg=ALkJrhgqS-K6SheId4JDcmj6X2O0KtAD2w

Release Notes:

At 0:00 on November 9, 1.2018, at 23:59 on November 11, 2018, the "Basketball Action" campaign was launched. Players need to go to the "Kile Adventure Kingdom" to participate in the NPC [Single Daren Club] activity.

2. The apprenticeship system, the props for the couple system to redeem the rewards are reduced to one tenth of the original.

3. Adjust the reward level of the home reward in the novice guidance.

4. Fix the problem that the simulator part of the occupation data does not match.

5. Fix the problem that the skill can not be used after being transformed into a small animal in the state of “changeable flying rainbow”.

6. Fix the problem that "Crazy Stone" can't be picked up.

7. New careers can learn life skills and expand the pet backpack.

8. “Qi Le Adventure Kingdom” is open, players can enter the adventure kingdom to participate in various competitions through Qi Le, Chairman of Adventure Kingdom of Zulong City. .

Perfect International 2 Game Operations Team

November 6, 2018
    ​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • zenius
    zenius Posts: 12 Arc User
    Server is up.
  • blademastr2#9866
    blademastr2#9866 Posts: 2 Arc User
    no for the update they had a huge patch note with all the changes available in the arc news aswell but badly explained. Had to rely on wiki to understand most of the changes!
  • gioband
    gioband Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    Anyone old enough to remember the quest absence after level 30 (or 35 ?) to 60 ? No quests to level up, no good xp from monsters... It was a hell... It was then when I met a lvl 92 veno who came to help our group to do culti 29 (lol) we were all shocked and owed... That high level she was... :smile: )