[MAINT] SERVER MAINTENANCE 05/28/19 (Complete)

heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
edited May 2019 in Official Announcements
Please Feel Free to Update If needs Be. Please note this is not the Official Info and as such you should keep checking for updates. This post should only be used as a reminder for standard Maint Times and info.
Server Status Provided By @nrglg (Reload Page To Update)
current.png

If there is maintenance tonight expect it to be the usual time unless any updates, from 11pm to 2am PDT.

Edit For Patch Notes Link Here. Or Assume for just a Server Restart / Minor Updates.
Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Carry on the conversation - New Classes - How are you doing?

PWI Wings of Rebirth Expansion - The Good The Bad and The Broken / Bugs.

This week's question.
So I asked this a few weeks ago, We have had the new classes for about a week now so Ill ask this one again...

Of the new Classes, which one is your favorite and out of the two will you fear the most?

Thanks.
​​
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• laulupullo
    laulupullo Posts: 39 Arc User
    gunner is awsum <3
  • sharkky#8608
    sharkky#8608 Posts: 24 Arc User
    I agree, I notice alot of people are ultra obsessed with the EdgeRunner, however, I think in terms of TW XTW and mass PVP the Tech is going to be a major addition and a force not to be taken lightly. As a little feedback on the class........
    - I think the Tech could use some buffs? I think being what it is, we should atleast get a evasion or accuracy buff like the archers are given.
    - The traps seem nice, and have been useful. I love the concept... however I feel like we could use some more Traps / Devices. These are not much different than a mystics plants yet the mystics get a more variety than we have. Being that we are also massively ranged I think a trap that we could throw would be a good addition as well.
    - We do have a blood paint like skill, however, why is it this skill does 0 actual dmg? we of course see a value of dmg that we absorb... would be cool to see it do a little damage and absorb a % of it as well.

Overall I love the class. I did not initially have a lot of hope for the Tech being what it is, but I was wrong. It is very fun to play and has legitimacy to it as well. Nice job.

Also is there a reason you guys have not rolled out blessings with the new classes on them? is this an indication that blessings will not be renewed? or is it just the class is so new that you havent had a chance to apply those classes to the blessings?

Lastly class skills!!!
    Are the new classes going to only be able to get books from caves and the cash shop? or will we eventually be able to make them as well like the other classes can? im reffering to the sage and demon skills of course.
  • heerohex#3018
    I've not played the gunner, tech yet. Spend some time on the edge. Both classes seam intresting.

I will say I've nor seen any edgerunners yet tho in a pvp setting where as I've seen a few technicians.

Thanks.
  • fededomino
    fededomino Posts: 243 Arc User
    so when will server be up in European time and USA time ?? if any can explain that, and not PDT time
  • konagurl6666
    konagurl6666 Posts: 34 Arc User
    While I have had zero personal time with the tech ( somthing I WILL remedy very soon ) I have had the chance to build my Edgerunner to RB2 lv 100 Astral sky 2.

My thoughts so far:
    SKILLS: This class has a decent set of skills, though I would like to see a bigger range, most of our skills are buffs/Elemental stances/Immunities. We have (without Celestial+ culti) maybe 5 skills we can use that do NOT require sheild energy. Sheild energy is much like the assassins hit charges, except we get it naturally through a bit of time and skills seem to progress the bar a bit as well.

TANKABILITY: While we don't have many skills in the way of rapid stun locks like the DB, witch is what I main, We do get a HUGE advantage to survivability.
    Let me break it down for you.
    Physical stance allows ALL damage taken to be PHYSICAL, as a heavy armor class, this is HUGE. Maybe new cata puller??
    Wood Stance allows a 2% bloodpaint effect that STACKS on top of the 2-3% from a sin. Meaning at best 5%. This is a huge bump to things like PV or vitea mobs. I soloed the 100 PV in 70 gear with just BP and wood buff.

TRICKS: This class has a few broken tricks up it's sleave. You wont know from reading the skills directly.
    I advice anyone who is playing one, to go test some stuff out and be genuinly supprised to see what pops up.
    So far I have noticed 3 broken abilities, that for obvious reasons I will not share here. I would like to see this class explored, not just descussed, it makes it way more fun when you figure them out. :)

Conclution: Both of these classes are going to have so much QQ behind them, Let's enjoy the hell out of them before PWI nerfs them due to people not exploring them and learning how to counter. Both classes seem like a very interesting play style that we havnt had before and I look forward to seeing how people build and play them both.

Happy Leveling Peeps !

PS: yes my spelling is terrible! Do I care? NO. thanks :)
  • berryberry1234
    berryberry1234 Posts: 22 Arc User
    I haven't got much time on my Technician yet, alsof because of my upgrades to my assassin (finally got him rank 9 daggers to play with). My Tech is level 40 and I really really like the gameplay. The Edgerunner seems broken in PvE too and I agree with The above message, of it being a new Catapuller potential due to it's Physical Stance.

I'm not the PvP kind of player anymore, since my barbarian got a perma ban. I only do xNW for the tokens for gear upgrades, so I don't know which I will fear the most, as I don't take PvP very seriously anymore.

I hope a few things will be updated this patch, like blessings and skills from OBP or POF.
  • heerohex#3018
    Well servers are up so flood gates open.

Thanks.​​