Why are there no Cabbage Patch Notes since June of 2018?

chief59
chief59 Posts: 2 Arc User
What happened to all the Cabbage Patch Notes since June of 2018?

Answers

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    edited May 2019
    Basically Kalyst left and our new CM has been pretty absent, plus I think PWE is a bit understaffed nowadays. We're not really getting communications on anything - the last 2 major updates are a great example of this.

Most of the minor patches from what I'm aware of are usually boutique updates, preparing for activating/deactivating events, and minor localization.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Yep. Since Kalyst left PWE, we've had no real information. There was that one PWE Employee who started a few of the stickied threads asking questions, but they haven't been active since last November.

This shows you exactly how PWE-US feels about their flagship title. It also shows you exactly why you shouldn't be giving them any more money. PWE-China is likely the only reason this title hasn't been scrapped in the US market.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,799 Community Moderator
    And that leaves me trying my best.

Sometimes with an intresting outcome and trying.

I'll post this info to there when I get 2 mins tho I feel the notes leave a few of the finer details out.

Thanks.
  • hmmmmedic
    hmmmmedic Posts: 41 Arc User
    It would be helpful to have the patch available for download for people to do manual update. I've been stuck at 1/4 for over an hour.
  • obielle
    heero200 wrote: »

I'll post this info to there when I get 2 mins tho I feel the notes leave a few of the finer details out.

Thanks.

You're more than welcome to copy the patch notes from the wiki when I add them to help save you time :) I usually organize them and try to add anything that was not mentioned. I'm also using PWCN's patch notes as a reference which have some things not mentioned in there. If you want I can leave a message on your profile when it's up.

• heerohex#3018
    hmmmmedic wrote: »
    It would be helpful to have the patch available for download for people to do manual update. I've been stuck at 1/4 for over an hour.

We have not had manual patches for a while, sadly we have already asked about this. The feedback I got was they are not doing them any more.
    obielle wrote: »

Thanks.

You're more than welcome to copy the patch notes from the wiki when I add them to help save you time :) I usually organize them and try to add anything that was not mentioned. I'm also using PWCN's patch notes as a reference which have some things not mentioned in there. If you want I can leave a message on your profile when it's up.

Thank you.
  • obielle
    edited May 2019
    @heero200

I have created the patch notes page. You may have to adjust the formatting a bit when posting to forums but most stuff is there. Some bugs might not be in there. You can find it at https://pwi.gamepedia.com/PWI_Wings_of_Rebirth/Patch_Notes

There's a few things I haven't put in, mostly because I have to figure out what each thing means or test it to see if it's in our version of the game. Here's a list of extra stuff if anyone can translate (basic translation from http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/bulletin/20181023/80929.shtml):

Quest Optimization
    The specific adjustments are as follows:
    • Penglai main line is adjusted to the character level 90 can be accessed.
    • A main line is adjusted to a character and can be accessed by 80.
    • Xuantian realm main line adjustment for the character one turn 90 can be accessed.
    • The second-turn main line is adjusted to take the character two to 80.
    • The main line of the magical realm is the character of the second turn to level 90 can be accessed.

Territory Wars? Optimization
    • In the city war, when a defensive tower survives, the crystal is in an invincible state, and it is necessary to first destroy the defensive tower to play the crystal.
    • Adjust the upper limit of the silver ticket for bidding in the city, and adjust the original upper limit of 99 to no upper limit.

Twilight Temple Revisited Part 1 Optimization
    • Reduce the battlefields of the ancient demon and the ten squares.
    • Fix the problem of the ancient demon · ten squares in some cases will not summon mobs.
    • When passing the "Bone Bones", the goalkeeper’s "Resurrection Reaper" will only appear after the player has received the "Hidden Moon Mantra" status.

• heerohex#3018
    edited May 2019
    @obielle Ive done this

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi#/discussion/1209922/pwi-expansion-wings-of-rebirth-v-en-1119-patch-notes-released-may-21st-2019/p1?new=1

Will allow you to continue to update this and players can run across.

Hope thats ok with you. I really dont think we will get much more From PWE on this subject.

Thanks.​​
  • obielle
    @obielle Ive done this

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi#/discussion/1209922/pwi-expansion-wings-of-rebirth-v-en-1119-patch-notes-released-may-21st-2019/p1?new=1

Hope thats ok with you. I really dont think we will get much more From PWE on this subject.

Thanks.​​

Yep that's fine with me :) it's a shame PWE doesn't completely translate all of the patch notes...the translated version of the PWCN ones I used were actually pretty similar in phrasing.

• heerohex#3018
    obielle wrote: »
    @obielle Ive done this

Thanks.

Yep that's fine with me :) it's a shame PWE doesn't completely translate all of the patch notes...the translated version of the PWCN ones I used were actually pretty similar in phrasing.

I dont think they have the staff, To be fair I think we got this covered for the players tho.

Thanks.​​