tw-xtw-colosseum

2»

Comments

• mysticblue#1834
    mysticblue#1834 Posts: 92 Arc User
    They turned Perfect World into Forsaken World, they simply abandoned the game.

Hmm that's a nice pun lol.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    OK, I know this is not much to go with. However the Team is aware of this as an issue.

The resets are being planned and will happen in due course. As usual I'll update if I get anything else I'm allowed to pass on.

Thanks.
  • aradriel
    aradriel Posts: 73 Arc User
    heero200 wrote: »
    The resets are being planned and will happen in due course. As usual I'll update if I get anything else I'm allowed to pass on.

Another Tuesday comes and goes with no resets... I get that it's coming, but what's the holdup? Can't we get any information on future plans, both for pvp resets and game updates? Ugh...
    Raging Tides/Tideswell
    Arandelle | Cleric
    Aradriela | Wizard
    Not-so-perfect world'er since Jan. 2010.
  • heerohex#3018
    aradriel wrote: »
    heero200 wrote: »

Another Tuesday comes and goes with no resets... I get that it's coming, but what's the holdup? Can't we get any information on future plans, both for pvp resets and game updates? Ugh...

I've tried to get some info myself with no luck. All I was told was as above.

I do have faith but yes no dates as yet. Something really I would really like for a continuous running. Personally a few break don't hurt but let's get it running first.

Thanks.
  • queensprite
    queensprite Posts: 3 Arc User
    So in saying then XTW, TW maps will b foreva dominated by stronger factions. The other stronger factions refuse to even attempt to fight the strongest faction. Thus leads to absolute boredom. I sincerely hope by next season atleast or sooner they reset the maps. Same goes for arena's next season. *crosses my fingers* there will b any time of communication or resolution to this mess.
  • mysticblue#1834
    mysticblue#1834 Posts: 92 Arc User
    So in saying then XTW, TW maps will b foreva dominated by stronger factions. The other stronger factions refuse to even attempt to fight the strongest faction. Thus leads to absolute boredom. I sincerely hope by next season atleast or sooner they reset the maps. Same goes for arena's next season. *crosses my fingers* there will b any time of communication or resolution to this mess.

Gear>>Skills so any fac with maxed number of highly geared people are bound to dominate on their server.

Atleast in XTW you have some diversity. (Equivalent factions)

• invisibie
    invisibie Posts: 4 Arc User
    Endless season u.u
  • heerohex#3018
    invisibie wrote: »
    Endless season u.u

Something I've been meaning to ask. Will get back on this one.

Thanks.
  • heerohex#3018
    Have requested an update.

Thanks.