Spring update in China

maeree
maeree Posts: 33 Arc User
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
"Changelings suffer heavy losses, but until Aida is allright, conflict will never ends. Help awakened Goodhill to investigate steps of Aida and finally kill her"

- New part of Western Steppes are opened
- New event - Battle Royal - players will be teleported to randomly point on huge battle map, with passed time and slayed opponents, the map will be decreased. Winner will be only one (reward is equipment)
- Rumored new boundary level (7th sky)
- Prolog to Frost Emperor Ivan land (frost nation), logically in autumn update?

http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20190505/81428.shtml

Comments

• shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    ehehe we didnt even get the new classes yet :|
  • mysticblue#1834
    mysticblue#1834 Posts: 92 Arc User
    Winner will be only one?
    You have TNF already why would one want another similiar event again?🙄
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Winner will be only one?

This one is more like "Fortnite"
    ​​
    Post edited by tek1nig on
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • gunter#5451
    gunter#5451 Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    No, not. It's more like 'Highlander meets PWI' (There can be only one).
    Hope our PWI version won't get that expansion since if you're alone there isn't any need to spend some money. :*
    Post edited by heerohex#3018 on
  • maeree
    edited May 2019
    (deleted wrong quote)
  • maeree
    Winner will be only one?

In contrast with TNF (which actually group event) it more likes solo-event. The description of event has something about "Natural selection". The reward ofc should be not only for winner (1st place), but some places below, but higher place = higher reward.

PWI had "almost" solo event before.. ruins in forest.

Anyway, update will be installed in 10 days, so let's wait how it will look in real.
  • soldestinyray
    soldestinyray Posts: 15 Arc User
    So it a event where only top faction win or a sin stealth til he last one alive.... great...
  • antonio0590
    antonio0590 Posts: 144 Arc User
    Its a battle royal. If it stays true to the name... It will be an even playing field for all (probably wont because its pwi lol).
  • hypnosian123
    hypnosian123 Posts: 116 Arc User
    new boundary l o l
    how is who rolled new class able to reach that in a decent amount of time?
  • madonna89
    madonna89 Posts: 40 Arc User
    we are either gonna get some new form of daily quests (to catch up) - or they simply dont.

Gotta sell those x hundred gold sky lvl pills to someone right?
  • mysticblue#1834
    maeree wrote: »
    Winner will be only one?

In contrast with TNF (which actually group event) it more likes solo-event. The description of event has something about "Natural selection". The reward ofc should be not only for winner (1st place), but some places below, but higher place = higher reward.

PWI had "almost" solo event before.. ruins in forest.

Anyway, update will be installed in 10 days, so let's wait how it will look in real.

That should be the case most likely.
    Anyways it's not impossible for it to be a one man thing since it's a battle royale which is a deathmatch thing right? (So it could be a one man one reward thing)

I mean unless they use some kind of mechanism to check who died before and after and also there are chances of people dying at the same time due to some spam aoe attack. (Unless they have a measure for this I wonder how will they rank people)

Probably gotta wait to check it out.

Stealth duration should be nullified or reduced for obvious reasons.
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    tnf was supposed to be a battle royal too and we all know how that turned out
  • hypnosian123
    anyways for gods sake can anyone apply as PWI CM and fix the goddamn game...
  • madonna89
    madonna89 Posts: 40 Arc User
    who in their right mind would apply to a company, that treats its employees like garbage and pays them that way aswell?
  • mysticblue#1834
    edited May 2019
    madonna89 wrote: »
    who in their right mind would apply to a company, that treats its employees like garbage and pays them that way aswell?

If the employees are being paid poorly where is all the pack money draining towards??
    Lol other games?
  • hypnosian123
    yea
  • maeree
    edited May 2019
    Up for Primal passives:
    - HP one
    - corrosive cold

http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20190507/81440.shtml

"Neverfall story has reached its end"

It's really looks like "Light Empire ty and gl", "Frost Empire and Frost Emperor Ivan PRE-Hi"
  • mankiller
    mankiller Posts: 30 Arc User
    Yea increase hp passive to 10 and make everyone almost unkillable....Increase cd charm not going help much when ppl use healing skill...
  • maeree
    New event - "deliver energy with polar bears", Players are allowed to steal vodka energy from other ones
    http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20190508/81451.shtml

New character editor. It looks really great and modern.. sadly now only for two new classes. You can change the height of a character. Editor allows to change time of day, so you can check day/night character appearance. And a lot of other things..

http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20190509/81453.shtml
  • glay4fun
    glay4fun Posts: 87 Arc User
    Oh nice so sins win again
    Stealth to end then aps ad/ig spark kill last ppl
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    More HP with slower charm cooldowns is probably a healthy change for PVP and PVE but being forced to farm more spirit gets pretty annoying. Another boundary level will increase the maximum spirit from boundary from 1839 at RSX up to 2494, an addition of 655 spirit.

I'm beginning to question if we're getting any more updates... it's been more than 6 months since new classes were added to PWCN. I don't think we've ever been this far behind before.
    ​​
  • datsang
    datsang Posts: 163 Arc User
    asterelle wrote: »

I'm beginning to question if we're getting any more updates... it's been more than 6 months since new classes were added to PWCN. I don't think we've ever been this far behind before.
    ​​

We are probably close to the longest we been behind if not passed the mark. The problem is, if the new classes wont arrive, everybody and their moms will know the game is done and they might as well shut the game down in few months if new classes havent appeared cause nobody will have faith in the longevity of this game. If there is no faith in game staying around for much longer, there is no point to spend money on it, which results less incentive for company to keep it around - its a vicious spiral for sure. Next month or two will show if there is game left to play for much longer.
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    More HP with slower charm cooldowns is probably a healthy change for PVP and PVE but being forced to farm more spirit gets pretty annoying. Another boundary level will increase the maximum spirit from boundary from 1839 at RSX up to 2494, an addition of 655 spirit.

​​

It's possible they're stacking patches because it's probably cheaper to get things translated like that, though perhaps we're on Maintainance Mode, since PWI has 0 dedicated staff. The big cashshoppers are shopping all the same, so PWI has little incentive to even pay for more content.

More max HP and longer charm cooldowns is amazing for PvP though. It support a DPS focussed playstyle rather than a burst focus playstyle, which is a lot more interactive. Buuuuut I'm good on the dailies, can't even be bothered to get Royal Sky X so I have competitive spirit for the 1 real xTW per 2 months.
  • maeree
    I think I know real reason :) PWI has one big boss in their ranks who is big fan of Winged Elves and Princess Moonlight. So he forced PWI stuff to place Princess on forum logo for extremely long time, and forbid us now to fight against Great Elven warriors (in war between Elves and Twilight Empire) and their boss - Princess Moonlight (daughter of Twilight Emperor Dorian).
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    I'm beginning to question if we're getting any more updates... it's been more than 6 months since new classes were added to PWCN. I don't think we've ever been this far behind before.​​

I don't see why we wouldn't. I think things are just taking time to get sorted. If I'm honest as well I think the recent maint shows a few things. But I'll leave that open.

Again it comes down to PWE miss understanding communication.

Thanks.
  • maeree
    heero200 wrote: »
    I'm beginning to question if we're getting any more updates... it's been more than 6 months since new classes were added to PWCN. I don't think we've ever been this far behind before.​​

I don't see why we wouldn't. I think things are just taking time to get sorted. If I'm honest as well I think the recent maint shows a few things. But I'll leave that open.

Again it comes down to PWE miss understanding communication.

Thanks.

Nah, we understand that PWI plays for time... for special date and special reasons,, but it takes toooooo looooong amyway :)
    But anyway... needs to pace itself.

I more wonder
    http://w2i.wanmei.com/

PWCH changed logo and site theme to "frost one"... chibi Kestra on downloading menu... xD.

I was wonder... they will open at least "a little" part of North nation.. or we should wait autumn update for it..
  • maeree
    About new event "Battle Royal"
    http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20190513/81460.shtml

The event is available for all day.
    To participate in it you need to take a pass, which can be obtained once a day.
    Once you enter, you will be transferred to waiting area in which you will wait for the start of the event (that part is kinda similar like xNW).

With start of the battle, 50 (?! - one map only for 50 ppl? - * need more accurate info) players randomly scatter over the event map.
    YOU WONT BE ALLOWED USE YOUR GEAR in that event. (quest or npc ?!) gives you special one.
    But you can use apo (so as well as nw buffs, inkdragon etc).
    On event you will be able to kill mobs and dig chests with buffs and useful items (old and good Dragon palace ?)
    The cities, camps have better chests then ones outside them. In process mobs will appear and attack players.
    Battle will end when on map only one survived.The reward depends on how long you survived.
  • maeree
    Ah, forgot. There will be save zone and pk free. During battle save zone will be decreased to.. (zero?). Players will see status of zone and countdown for changing regime from save to pk free.

SAO PWI xD
  • mysticblue#1834
    edited May 2019
    maeree wrote: »
    Ah, forgot. There will be save zone and pk free. During battle save zone will be decreased to.. (zero?). Players will see status of zone and countdown for changing regime from save to pk free.

SAO PWI xD

Seems like this is Gun gale online lol.
    Ya hide for a while and then go full attack.

• hypnosian123
    sin galore, that event will be dead before it starts even

is new boundary\sky level confirmed?