Server Issues resolved - 05/09/19 - Update 05/11/19 0804 UTC. By H.

Comments

• deesirable
    deesirable Posts: 5 Arc User
    Have West coast servers been reported as well? Etherblade and Twilight Temple are showing no ping. When I finally got in and tried to go back to my character select screen, it kicked me out to the start screen that doesn't work to log back in. I have to exit and go back in through arc every time. I thought that fast shutdown last night was to fix this problem but I guess not.
  • widowdee
    widowdee Posts: 103 Arc User
    Having major problems getting on Etherblade server. Both west coast servers show 0 ping and won't let you log in to the game. Will this be fixed soon? I would like to log in my toons to get all of the rewards that I have to be logged in to get.
  • surekill#1585
    surekill#1585 Posts: 10 Arc User
    what is going on with the servers one min i was online next im getting booted you would think after 10 years they would get something right but there always a problem
  • ravenyoss123
    ravenyoss123 Posts: 29 Arc User
    Servers shut down about a hour ago
  • surekill#1585
    surekill#1585 Posts: 10 Arc User
    i know but why there no post on what going on or anything
  • mobgobblers
    mobgobblers Posts: 35 Arc User
    it might be a problem with the login reward event and the login severs no one seems to know what is happening or why
  • mankiller
    mankiller Posts: 30 Arc User
    I didn't even finsh any of my daily and server still offline for etherblade for 5hr+....
  • ravenyoss123
    ravenyoss123 Posts: 29 Arc User
    They dont ever tell us anything anymore.
  • misanno
    misanno Posts: 53 Arc User
    i managed to get on the etherblade server, 3 minutes in i got the rewards, took the ancients and thena minute later everything crashed,
  • keteriya#8389
    keteriya#8389 Posts: 6 Arc User
    So what your saying is, that servers went down intentionally ( after the login issues) but without warning?
  • mobgobblers
    mobgobblers Posts: 35 Arc User
    what happened was a message saying.......server shutdown 300 seconds( etc) then they went down and no one knows why or when they might be back up same thing happened yesterday hopefully it wont happen tomorrow as well
  • keteriya#8389
    keteriya#8389 Posts: 6 Arc User
    Interesting
  • latootie
    latootie Posts: 1 Arc User
    heres the link to check server status
    http://status.nrgs.org/games/PWI/current.png

• yugi2390
    yugi2390 Posts: 80 Arc User
    so servers back up and i cant get on my account. says incorrect username/password like no the **** it aint. i used asterisks :)
  • datsang
    datsang Posts: 163 Arc User
    There is something wonky bout their login servers. The way I was explained how the arc login works is, arc generates a "token" which is used to log on. If I had to throw a guess the issue is related to that. I am not gonna guess if its problem in generating or recognizing the token however.
  • updownleftrighty
    updownleftrighty Posts: 42 Arc User
    ya but on the plus side they broke all accnts logging in now not just the west coast ones :P
  • rokubiii
    rokubiii Posts: 5 Arc User
    welp, maybe they'll remove the whole, "Arc is ur god and the only way to log in"
  • cecesloves
    cecesloves Posts: 16 Arc User
    yugi2390 wrote: »
    so servers back up and i cant get on my account. says incorrect username/password like no the **** it aint. i used asterisks :)

I'm having the same issue as you...
  • ronivista
    ronivista Posts: 1 Arc User
    kill arc with task manager and log in again.
  • mysticblue#1834
    mysticblue#1834 Posts: 92 Arc User
    Oh this did happen before many days ago..
  • elayn
    elayn Posts: 7 Arc User
    I can only login on arc but can't login my char anymore because said incorrect pw/user =.= Heck i don't remember my email if i was to change it...
  • destructionofevil
    destructionofevil Posts: 14 Arc User
    I can't login in my char at all... Keep saying wrong infor but yet i can login in arc but not the game at all?
  • metamorphasis
    metamorphasis Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Yup, cant log in for TNF..
  • metamorphasis
    metamorphasis Posts: 32 Arc User
    What a crappy game. They don't reset the map for TW, server barely staying up and now log in issues before events. I'd be ashamed to recommend the game to a friend
  • soldestinyray
    soldestinyray Posts: 15 Arc User
    wow took me 20min login in and out til it finally let me inthe game....i miss old way to login
  • luvia#9718
    luvia#9718 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    this type of things make me to leave this game rlly
  • ceirramun#5869
    ceirramun#5869 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Ehh 10min wait to log back on with alts
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Just some teething problems I would hope. I have not had any updates.

How are things I see the server got restarted.

Thanks
  • winterchill#8418
    winterchill#8418 Posts: 10 Arc User
    heero200 wrote: »

Thanks

Mate, im just curious, is there anyone left besides you in this project, or you do the hamster feeding as well, so they wouldnt die, keeping this game running?! There's plenty of cash going in and 0 help/assistance coming out from another side, feels like this game becomes nothing but a scam in the broad daylight.
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    rennexe wrote: »
    heero200 wrote: »

Thanks

Mate, im just curious, is there anyone left besides you in this project, or you do the hamster feeding as well, so they wouldnt die, keeping this game running?! There's plenty of cash going in and 0 help/assistance coming out from another side, feels like this game becomes nothing but a scam in the broad daylight.

he is just a normal player that volunteers, there hasnt been any "official" word this year.

incorrect login issue still persisting..