[MAINT] SERVER MAINTENANCE 04/31/19 (Canceled)

heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
edited May 2019 in Official Announcements
Please Feel Free to Update If needs Be. Please note this is not the Official Info and as such you should keep checking for updates. This post should only be used as a reminder for standard Maint Times and info.
Server Status Provided By @nrglg (Reload Page To Update)
If there is maintenance tonight expect it to be the usual time unless any updates, from 11pm to 2am PDT.

Edit For Patch Notes Link Here. Or Assume for just a Server Restart / Minor Updates.
Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.
This week's question.

What would you say is the Hardest Boss currently in game?

Thanks.​​
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• mysticblue#1834
    mysticblue#1834 Posts: 92 Arc User
    I have been away from the game for a while so I am yet to try out the TT-4 Instance.
    I think lord of paradise probably.(who can forget the pizzas and most adorable spawns LOL!)
  • beibei520
    beibei520 Posts: 5 Arc User
    how about give us a charge or spend reward plzzzz
  • heerohex#3018
    I have been away from the game for a while so I am yet to try out the TT-4 Instance.
    I think lord of paradise probably.(who can forget the pizzas and most adorable spawns LOL!)

I'm close to this one as well. You know when it's over with this boss as well. It's not like you can hold on to it.
    beibei520 wrote: »
    how about give us a charge or spend reward plzzzz

Sorry not in my area of control. I'm sure your see another one at some point tho.

Thanks.
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    edited May 2019
    Not seeing any maint happening at the moment. From a quick Google search it seems it's Labor Day in China for the 1st of May, so that might be why the servers haven't gone down.

As for most difficult boss...I can agree that Lord of Paradise is quite difficult. I've quite often had to come help squads with a barb because of the circles part. I've had to swap the char I'm actually doing an UP run on for the barb sometimes too. I haven't been able to do a lot of runs without squads wanting to nuke so it's difficult to judge which bosses are difficult sadly :/
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • mysticblue#1834
    mysticblue#1834 Posts: 92 Arc User
    obielle wrote: »
    Not seeing any maint happening at the moment. From a quick Google search it seems it's Labor Day in China for the 1st of May, so that might be why the servers haven't gone down.

As for most difficult boss...I can agree that Lord of Paradise is quite difficult. I've quite often had to come help squads with a barb because of the circles part. I've had to swap the char I'm actually doing an UP run on for the barb sometimes too. I haven't been able to do a lot of runs without squads wanting to nuke so it's difficult to judge which bosses are difficult sadly :/

Yeah the nuke part that made me think too for a while (I mean besides calli boss all bosses probably in PWI are nukable) but I have had days when squads had to quit at the lord of paradise only coz we didn't have enough firepower for a nuke..
    I have earnest respects for the barbs and other players who manage to hold the boss and its aoe cone during the pizza phase😅.
  • heerohex#3018
    obielle wrote: »

I was wondering, but thought I better call it incase.

Thanks tho I'll give it a bit more n move this down.

As for the SK part yer I find this sad sometimes. If they change it so many people are not gonna know what to do.

On another note sometimes I find they take longer to kill in SK than normal as well. Gettin sorted waiting for cooldown etc.

Thanks.
  • heerohex#3018
    Yup gonna call it.

Closed.