[MAINT] SERVER MAINTENANCE 04/23/19 (completed)

heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
edited April 2019 in Official Announcements
Please Feel Free to Update If needs Be. Please note this is not the Official Info and as such you should keep checking for updates. This post should only be used as a reminder for standard Maint Times and info.
Server Status Provided By @nrglg (Reload Page To Update)
If there is maintenance tonight expect it to be the usual time unless any updates, from 11pm to 2am PDT.

Edit For Patch Notes Link Here. Or Assume for just a Server Restart / Minor Updates.
Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.
This week's question.

Did you use wine in any of the old caves (51/79 ETC) or just battle trough the mobs?

Thanks.​​
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• gunter#5451
    gunter#5451 Posts: 68 Arc User
    heero200 wrote: »
    This week's question.
    Did you use wine in any of the old caves (51/79 ETC) or just battle trough the mobs?

Started last year and never used wine. I liked 59 but needed friends for 69, 79 and 89. Never went to the other instances but will try 99 soon.

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    It was a pretty long time ago so I can't quite remember...back when I was doing BHs I think it was mostly just BH69 and up that we'd wine. I remember everyone had to pay their share for wine back then as well which was risky. I think someone ran off with the wine money once in the squads I was in.

If I was doing anything on my own I probably wasn't using wine though, I was pretty stingy with my money and flew to most places to avoid teleport fees. I may have even tried farming materials for wine once or twice and realizing it's a bit tedious haha
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • mysticblue#1834
    mysticblue#1834 Posts: 92 Arc User
    Most of the earlier BH caves I ever did for culti or BH purposes I didn't use wines as I would run with a squad of 2-3 people and that would usually suffice.
    Though we would wine 59 and 69 especially during culti runs since they had pretty decent mobs for their level range and runs were pretty long too.
    I went through wined runs in Brim/Eden too as the mobs and bosses hit pretty bad.
  • andadina1
    andadina1 Posts: 41 Arc User
    I use to just battle through the mobs all the time because i was poor xD , sometimes wined tho. I can't wait for the expansion.... also heero how come they nerfed DBs so hugely which sure it was needed in some cases , but they did not do nothing to the sins. The sins in this game are literally unstoppable.
  • berryberry1234
    berryberry1234 Posts: 22 Arc User
    When I did the caves in BH form (at levels 50-90) I used to battle through the mobs with the squad. Later I used wines to get through the caves, out of lazyness.

Some people say the new classes will be released today, is that true?
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    servers are up,

have fun all!
  • heerohex#3018
    heero200 wrote: »
    This week's question.

Started last year and never used wine. I liked 59 but needed friends for 69, 79 and 89. Never went to the other instances but will try 99 soon.

Ah Good Luck!
    obielle wrote: »
    I remember everyone had to pay their share for wine back then

O yes! "LFM Wined Split BH 69 2/6" I remember the days. And i was laughing my head off about the flying everywhere. I still do it now!

@mysticblue#1834 I used to run squads as much as possible with out wine but sometimes it was just easier! Eden I used to get killed so easy cuz of the walker mobs. On odds tho sometime you would get a really good squad where everyone knew what to do.
    andadina1 wrote: »
    I use to just battle through the mobs all the time because i was poor xD , sometimes wined tho. I can't wait for the expansion.... also heero how come they nerfed DBs so hugely which sure it was needed in some cases , but they did not do nothing to the sins. The sins in this game are literally unstoppable.

Well I hope you got lots of EXP from it! As for the DBs its not something I know the answer to. I can say PWCN makes the decisions based on their game play. Tho our issues are sometimes different to theirs hence we get the problems. IE archers are a problem for PWCN but they are not so much here. Sorry I know its not great but its the best answer I can Give.
    When I did the caves in BH form (at levels 50-90) I used to battle through the mobs with the squad. Later I used wines to get through the caves, out of lazyness.

Some people say the new classes will be released today, is that true?

Yer I think I got a bit lazy as well, Sharein the wine split was a good way tho to keep costs down.

Sadly No update today ... Just may be some Shop updates.

Thanks,​​
  • heerohex#3018
    sjampie wrote: »
    servers are up,

have fun all!

Thanks,​​