GYEBI (Morai sage seeker)

gyebi93
gyebi93 Posts: 1 Arc User
Hy! Im the real keeper of the character GYEBI (sage seeker) my account was **** 5 year ago i think, and a player sent fake GM letters from it, is there any option for me that i get back my seeker? i would like to start the game again, with my beloved character.
I lost so much ingame golds coins rare mounts, i learned from it. i dont think that this mistake may cause my seeker beeing perma banned.
The full story was like: i got an announcement letter on my email, and it had a virus in it. The hacker got all my passwords and account info. when i logged in i lost 82 ingame gold a chameleon mount a rare fly, and millions of golds. after a year of ban i wrote to the support the problem and still didnt unbann me. I would like to play again after years, and i never did any **** or something bullsht like that. pls make my account useable for me.

youre sincerely GYEBI
Tagged:

Comments

• datsang
    datsang Posts: 163 Arc User
    Sadly the staff is complete skeleton crew nowdays and will not help with anything they dont have to. I wouldnt get my hopes up, this company has the worst customer support I`ve ever seen.
  • hpw2408h#9962
    hpw2408h#9962 Posts: 26 Arc User
    Gyebi, the only thing you can do is open a ticket so PWE can (read: have to) read it and give an answer. Copy/paste the text you used in this forum. The forum itself is mostly used by other players so none of 'us' can help you getting your account back. The ticket can be send via: https://support.arcgames.com/app/ask_login/iss/log
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Gyebi, the only thing you can do is open a ticket so PWE can (read: have to) read it and give an answer. Copy/paste the text you used in this forum. The forum itself is mostly used by other players so none of 'us' can help you getting your account back. The ticket can be send via: https://support.arcgames.com/app/ask_login/iss/log

And if you aren't able to log into the support site, send them an email with the information to the address in my signature below.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!