Thank you so much!
    tumblr_mzq3ofDO0L1rdsxs3o1_500.gif
  • aradriel
    aradriel Posts: 73 Arc User
    @skarthos you're the best, thanks! <3
    Raging Tides/Tideswell
    Arandelle | Cleric
    Aradriela | Wizard
    Not-so-perfect world'er since Jan. 2010.
  • rawrkit
    rawrkit Posts: 28 Arc User
    Heh... you know they made promises that removing forcelog would be a promising thing too, to help combat.... something... and look at that it's still broken.... Yeah I don't see how anything could go wrong with them trying to convert a 10 yr old currency systems, and if something does get broken they'll surely fix it within.... a.... few.........

years.........

*still holds out hope that forcelog will be revived some decade....*
  • derrher
    derrher Posts: 4 Arc User
    Anyone have an idea on what the last mystic change is? It looks like a change to Gaia's Blessing red glyph.
  • sothiya
    sothiya Posts: 7 Arc User
    any changes to sin?
  • skarthos
    skarthos Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    derrher wrote: »
    Anyone have an idea on what the last mystic change is? It looks like a change to Gaia's Blessing red glyph.

Gaia's Blessing (Red Glyph)
    Chi gain --> Immunity to (shattered spirit/soul)?? state on sq members in 20m for 15/20/25/30sec
    idk what that effect is
    sothiya wrote: »
    any changes to sin?
    1 new skill

Earthern Rift
    Range 8m --> 10m
    Yellow: Little increase in dmg, +1 charge
    Green: Slight increase in dmg, +2 charges
    Blue: Increase distance, +1 charge
    Red: Increase slow effect, +1 charge
    White: Consume charges for a lot of dmg
    Post edited by skarthos on
  • starfall#4900
    starfall#4900 Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    Mystic:

Energy Leech: New Glyph Skill
    Immune to stun or freeze effects for 9sec. Grants 50% chance to increase movement speed by 60% for 10sec
    - Yellow: Immune to negative effects? (faith or tidal effect?) for (1/2/3/4sec)
    - Green: Increased immune to immobilization for (10/11/12/13sec)
    - Blue: Increase in speed for (6/7/8/9sec)
    - Red: Gives chi
    - White: Damage reduction

Resurrection: Skill Buff
    Cooldown reduced from 30sec to now 15sec

Mass Resurrection: Skill Buff
    Cooldown reduced from 15min to now 10min

Nature's Barrier: Glyph Nerf
    - Red: Shield an ally, blocking one attack that would deal lethal damage for (4/6/8/10sec) now to (1/2/3/4sec)

Gaia's Blessing: Glyph Rework
    - Red: Removing chi gain effect to now grant immunity to (Shattered Spirit/Shattered Soul?) state on squad members within 20m for (15/20/25/30sec) (Anti purge/Anti debuff?)
    Post edited by starfall#4900 on
  • starfall#4900
    starfall#4900 Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    **** inexplicable double posting error 🤷

Post edited by starfall#4900 on
  • csquared5
    csquared5 Posts: 150 Arc User
    Cleric changes seem... underwhelming but cleric aren't in a bad spot as a class so can't really complain. Was there no adjustments to their skills apart from the combination of the phy/mag debuff? (Which btw... does it no longer debuff the cleric when using it? Curious). All the other classes seem to have had a lot of adjustments, was this really all that cleric got?
    »Go back to sleep...« PWI Youtube Channel

• blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    csquared5 wrote: »
    Cleric changes seem... underwhelming but cleric aren't in a bad spot as a class so can't really complain. Was there no adjustments to their skills apart from the combination of the phy/mag debuff? (Which btw... does it no longer debuff the cleric when using it? Curious). All the other classes seem to have had a lot of adjustments, was this really all that cleric got?

No duskblade didn’t
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • yoabu#2667
    yoabu#2667 Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    Meh, only one change for barbs and one that does nothing for balance -.-

I wonder if glyphed Penetrate Armour will be better than Devour.
    Post edited by yoabu#2667 on
  • braidey
    braidey Posts: 59 Arc User
    whats a good translation for duskblades ? did they get any new skills from nf at least since they're gunna kill them and leave sins alone....
    BEHOLD THE GM WEAPON THATS NOT A GM WEAPON BUT IS A GM WEAPON CAUSE I SAID IT IS!!!!!! b:shutupb:shutup ( its in the one place that one one place theater of blood) b:sadb:sad

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <
    op b:dirty
  • csquared5
    csquared5 Posts: 150 Arc User
    Also... if indeed the db damage reduction buff has been reversed, I think it is very intuitive and it works the way it should have all along.

Current situation: db passively tanks anything far away, while simultaneously ccing anything close to him Result. **** HARD TO KILL DBS---tanky beyond belief! Db can only be taken down by melee damage dealers able to somehow resist the cc---usually sins, but sometimes other dbs, bm, or barb.

New situation. Dbs aren't so squish to sins, dbs, bms, or barb. However, they are more squish to the ranged damage dealers. In order to avoid getting hit for high damage, dbs must use their ports to get close to the range damage dealers. (Any melee damage dealers wanting to kill that db must follow the db, so the db continues to resist dmg from those well.)

This seems.. gosh, can it be? FAIR! A db SHOULDN'T just get to passively tank dmg with no work. Now the db has to work to tank the dmg of ranged dds. FAIR I say!

And dbs are currently this tanky with devil stones on. Yes, a devil stone db can be tanky like serenity bms, because of passive dmg reduction? Fair? Not really. Bms can't go devil stones without getting stomped. Why should dbs? Well, now, dbs will feel more pressure to go serenity if they want to maintain their survival. As a cleric who has to be serenity to survive, I have no sympathy to dbs who are preparing to cry about the need to switch their shards. DEAL WITH IT. You still have a **** ton of cc---more than any other class---and you'll still always be a pest. But now you'll have to be a skilled pest to survive. That is FAIR.
    »Go back to sleep...« PWI Youtube Channel

• choasdriver
    choasdriver Posts: 68 Arc User
    looks like wizard ulti getting a change from wizards dealing 50% more skill damage and recieving 50% more skill damage to wizards dealing 50% more skill damage and recieving 30% more skill damage. Also looks like iceprison is getting revamped and essential sutra is becoming glyphable for increased instant channel time 6 more seconds to other changes with differnt glyphs. My translation was poor using google translate on pc and coping small images to it hope this helps some.
  • madonna89
    madonna89 Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    any information regarding the new psy skill?

edit says: plzzzzz let it be some kind of debuff :)
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    are we sure that spirit phalanx is self cast only? why would they do that..
  • madonna89
    madonna89 Posts: 40 Arc User

thats what we got, for not picking the right fish class
  • kodumai
    kodumai Posts: 5 Arc User
    Can anyone please share the wizzy skill translation.
  • hypnosian123
    hypnosian123 Posts: 116 Arc User
    why did stormbringer get nothing... -_-
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    Also... if indeed the db damage reduction buff has been reversed, I think it is very intuitive and it works the way it should have all along.

Current situation: db passively tanks anything far away, while simultaneously ccing anything close to him Result. **** HARD TO KILL DBS---tanky beyond belief! Db can only be taken down by melee damage dealers able to somehow resist the cc---usually sins, but sometimes other dbs, bm, or barb.

New situation. Dbs aren't so squish to sins, dbs, bms, or barb. However, they are more squish to the ranged damage dealers. In order to avoid getting hit for high damage, dbs must use their ports to get close to the range damage dealers. (Any melee damage dealers wanting to kill that db must follow the db, so the db continues to resist dmg from those well.)

This seems.. gosh, can it be? FAIR! A db SHOULDN'T just get to passively tank dmg with no work. Now the db has to work to tank the dmg of ranged dds. FAIR I say!

And dbs are currently this tanky with devil stones on. Yes, a devil stone db can be tanky like serenity bms, because of passive dmg reduction? Fair? Not really. Bms can't go devil stones without getting stomped. Why should dbs? Well, now, dbs will feel more pressure to go serenity if they want to maintain their survival. As a cleric who has to be serenity to survive, I have no sympathy to dbs who are preparing to cry about the need to switch their shards. DEAL WITH IT. You still have a **** ton of cc---more than any other class---and you'll still always be a pest. But now you'll have to be a skilled pest to survive. That is FAIR.

I’ve never seen a comment more “I struggled dealing with the class GOOD NERF” lol.... Have you actually played a db recently? These changes are in no way fair.. I feel bad for anyone who’s playing db right now and now we have a mass exodus of players again :/

Clerics have a skill that denies charm reliance and if you have endgame clerics do it god help you. Every class has something overwhelming to make them unique and you’re talking about fair? This is pwi lol
    madonna89 wrote: »

thats what we got, for not picking the right fish class

This is disappointing this skill was very useful supportive wise. Psy are ganna be limited more supportwise..
    Post edited by blazerboy on
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • shadowblade#5313
    shadowblade#5313 Posts: 11 Arc User
    Please share the sin skill updates. Please, please, please
  • red#4565
    red#4565 Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    Blademaster

New Skill and the only one Glyphable -> Name -> The wind is gone (raw translation), Cyclone heel + shadowless kick, Causes a lot of mixed gold damage to the target within 8 meters, while increasing aps and interrupt the target, don't say anything about cooldown.
    Require: Hands, Fist, Short blade? to use.
    Gold Glyph > Increase damage
    Green Glyph > Casting speed increased
    Red Glyph > cost 50% chi to increase the damage, the usual.
    Grey/Silver Glyph > Remove aps buff and interrupt to increase a "lot" of damage.
    Blue Glyph > Increase chi gained.

New Combined skill > Name ( Charge !) -> Reckless rush + Vacuous palm, Range increased from 15 to 20 meters, Freeze for 3 seconds, causing massive physical damage and slow the target for 8 sec ( doesn't say the % of the slow, but lets assume its the same as vacuous palm, 80%)

New Combined Skill > King Kong (Raw translation) -> Buddha Guard + Diamond sutra , Instantly Recover 50% of your max hp and continues to heal to 100%, there's another part on this skill about 80% of reduction damage but needs a better translator i couldn't understand.

New Combined Skill > To The Thunder > Flash + Bolt of Tyreseus > Deals 200% of base damage, can be used now by 2 weapons both having different effects.
    Swords > Range increased to 20m and damage type is converted to gold damage.
    Fist > Deals 80% more base damage, the damage is changed to mixed Gold Damage.

Dragon Rising

Axe effect unaltared
    Poleblade > Range increased to 20 meters, damage is increased by 100%.
    Swords > Range is increased to 20 meters, damage is increased by 100%, damage type converted to gold damage.

Star Smite
    Poleblade > Range increased to 20 meters, damage increased by 100%.
    Sword > Range increased to 20 meters, damage is increased by 100%, damage type change to gold damage.

Spirit Chaser

Same effect as before but now when you use farstrike, the Critical/Double damage will be Gold Damage ( doesn't specify if its Critical or 2x damage).

We can only makes theory about what is this "Gold Damage", imo they might be putting some skills as magic damage to gives BM Versatility vs HA classes, time will tell.

Here:
    New Combined Skill > King Kong (Raw translation) -> Buddha Guard + Diamond sutra , Instantly Recover 50% of your max hp and continues to heal to 100%, there's another part on this skill about 80% of reduction damage but needs a better translator i couldn't understand.

*My traduction by Google Docs:*
    Recover 50% of life and continue to recover 100% of life, converting 80% of their attacks into physical defense and magical defense for 60 seconds.

It's like Psy converting the soul to damage in the ult. BM will convert the attacks to physical defense and magical defense.
    It will last for 60 seconds yet.

Nice to BM ST.
  • braidey
    braidey Posts: 59 Arc User

tho this is bs and i feel you apparently dont know how to fight a db ... i will say seems like db transform is untouched so raged damage reduct remains db just get to have both now :D but i want more details cause idk XD

BEHOLD THE GM WEAPON THATS NOT A GM WEAPON BUT IS A GM WEAPON CAUSE I SAID IT IS!!!!!! b:shutupb:shutup ( its in the one place that one one place theater of blood) b:sadb:sad

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <
    op b:dirty
  • red#4565
    red#4565 Posts: 66 Arc User
    Blademaster

New Skill and the only one Glyphable -> Name -> The wind is gone (raw translation), Cyclone heel + shadowless kick, Causes a lot of mixed gold damage to the target within 8 meters, while increasing aps and interrupt the target, don't say anything about cooldown.
    Require: Hands, Fist, Short blade? to use.
    Gold Glyph > Increase damage
    Green Glyph > Casting speed increased
    Red Glyph > cost 50% chi to increase the damage, the usual.
    Grey/Silver Glyph > Remove aps buff and interrupt to increase a "lot" of damage.
    Blue Glyph > Increase chi gained.

New Combined skill > Name ( Charge !) -> Reckless rush + Vacuous palm, Range increased from 15 to 20 meters, Freeze for 3 seconds, causing massive physical damage and slow the target for 8 sec ( doesn't say the % of the slow, but lets assume its the same as vacuous palm, 80%)

New Combined Skill > To The Thunder > Flash + Bolt of Tyreseus > Deals 200% of base damage, can be used now by 2 weapons both having different effects.
    Swords > Range increased to 20m and damage type is converted to gold damage.
    Fist > Deals 80% more base damage, the damage is changed to mixed Gold Damage.

Dragon Rising

Axe effect unaltared
    Poleblade > Range increased to 20 meters, damage is increased by 100%.
    Swords > Range is increased to 20 meters, damage is increased by 100%, damage type converted to gold damage.

Star Smite
    Poleblade > Range increased to 20 meters, damage increased by 100%.
    Sword > Range increased to 20 meters, damage is increased by 100%, damage type change to gold damage.

Spirit Chaser

Same effect as before but now when you use farstrike, the Critical/Double damage will be Gold Damage ( doesn't specify if its Critical or 2x damage).

We can only makes theory about what is this "Gold Damage", imo they might be putting some skills as magic damage to gives BM Versatility vs HA classes, time will tell.

Here:

My traduction by Google Docs:
    Recover 50% of life and continue to recover 100% of life, converting 80% of their attacks into physical defense and magical defense for 60 seconds.

Nice to BM full St.

Maybe full buff avoid the 0 proc.

=)
  • fury85
    fury85 Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    shopcheese wrote: »
    Am I understanding this right? Redstone for venos have a 100% chance to proc 0proc at a cost of 2 sparks (green glyph)

And they calling that Rebalancing?

0 def was the most stupid thing ever in a game :/

GG
    Roar_King
    Level 105 Barbarian with Deity Stone
  • derrher
    derrher Posts: 4 Arc User
    Here's a rough translation for Mystics, but if anyone can give a more accurate description then that would be appreciated!

Mystic (1 new skill, 4 skill changes)

Energy Leech
    Upgrading will now give both a (50%) chance of increased movement speed by (60%) and immune to freeze effects for 9 seconds.
    Gold: Immune to negative effects? 1/2/3/4sec
    Verdant: Increased immune to immobilization 10/11/12/13sec
    Ethereal: Increase in speed 6/7/8/9sec
    Sanguine: +chi
    Argent: Damage reduction

Resurrect
    Cooldown decreased from 30sec to 15sec

Mass Resurrection
    Cooldown decreased from 15min to 10min

Nature's Barrier (Sanguine Glyph)
    5 sec immune after shield?
    Duration 4/6/8/10sec to 1/2/3/4sec - (useless glyph anyways)

Gaia's Blessing (Sanguine Glyph)
    Chi gain effect on squad members within 20m for 15/20/25/30sec
    This one seems very similar to the Verdant glyph effect
    skarthos wrote: »
    Gaia's Blessing (Red Glyph)
    Chi gain --> Immunity to (shattered spirit/soul)?? state on sq members in 20m for 15/20/25/30sec

I wanna say the red glyph gaia's blessing is probably immunity to disarm for those amounts of time - this based off of the red glyph options of comforting mist and break in the clouds.
  • mol1
    mol1 Posts: 45 Arc User
    Because the 1min faith was the most clever thing ever in the game huh?

I see this as nerf, or at least there is no reason to see any demon venomancers after this.
    feral looks like nerf too.
    and I guess there is nothing about the pets again.
    So yeah expect nub alts vit venos to lurk around only to be **** debuffer every 2mins for some physical class nothing else.
    this class disgust me even more.

About dbs. 90% of them were bandwagoners from original classes and they feel op, now they will reroll to new op classes and be fine again :)
  • fury85
    fury85 Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    mol1 wrote: »
    Because the 1min faith was the most clever thing ever in the game huh?

If you want i'm super-happy to trade faith for 100% 0 def.
    Try to tank dragon, pull catapult or anything else with venos spamming 0 def and insta die from any kind of thing. No matter what the class or gears... Yeah really fun!

Faith is not a 99,9% insta kill and still 5 minutes of CD. You can kite and run while faith, you cannot do anything on 0 def.
    yoabu#2667 wrote: »
    Meh, only one change for barbs and one that does nothing for balance -.-

I wonder if glyphed Penetrate Armour will be better than Devour.

Barbs are good enough with glyphs. I actually have no space for all the skills i want with glyphs, if penetrate add more debuff nothing will change since we already don't use green Stomp that add more debuff.
    Roar_King
    Level 105 Barbarian with Deity Stone
  • hypnosian123
    hypnosian123 Posts: 116 Arc User
    you know what is funny that the class that would get the most advantages from new 0def is sins cause tidal...