NEW SKILS WITH GLITHES MARCH 2019

Comments

• shineni#2821
    shineni#2821 Posts: 70 Arc User
    There will be a 2 days to convert your coins on pwcn into the new currency, basically Silver Coins = Repair, buy stuff from npcs, they come from quest and mobs and they're bound to your toon only and, Gold Coins = Tradable ones,can drop them,trade for stuff,buy/sell stuff on catshop, also reformulating AH to fits those new currency since old currency won't work on it, which tbh looks promising, well still need more solid info on it.
    rip JJ alts bots.
  • vcbrain16
    vcbrain16 Posts: 8 Arc User
    does anyone know what exactly all the buffs/nerfs are for seekers?
  • zentfamily
    zentfamily Posts: 234 Arc User
    blazerboy wrote: »
    skarthos wrote: »
    Just eyeballing some of this

Stormbringer
    Climate Shift
    Exchange ice and thunder charges, gain 5 chi?
    Yellow: All charges change to thunder
    Green: Extra chi
    Blue: All charges change to ice
    Red: Change Ice and Thunder charges, gain a lot of chi if 3 thunder?
    White: Change Ice and Thunder charges, gain a lot of chi if 3 ice?

The most useless glyph behind deafening thunder now lol

I think it's a welcome change. I use it so much (sage perks).
    ZentVedr - Retired at last. Or am I?
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    zentfamily wrote: »
    skarthos wrote: »
    Just eyeballing some of this

Stormbringer
    Climate Shift

The most useless glyph behind deafening thunder now lol

I think it's a welcome change. I use it so much (sage perks).

Literally don’t know the sage one because I never was sage xD it all depends what “a lot of chi if 3 ice means” If we are talking atleast 2 spark? Then it’s definitely worth it. If not Then not worth glyphing it unless it’s martial prowess or tigers rage if it’s dragons might good game. Although I have a feeling it would be more martial since thunders are tiger water is dragon and martial is a mix with supercell and moonblade being pure mix.
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    As we all get 0 pdef spam...... Why would you even allow this lol.... Someone leave a prayer for clerics minding their business in the sky.

Right now when a veno uses Ironwood its a fkn lottery, maybe you die or maybe you wont. But with new 0pdef you KNOW you're getting 0pdeffed, so u can react to it. They commit more for the guaranteed proc, and you get the information to play around it, instead of spinning the fkn wheel and praying it didnt proc.

• blazerboy
    dingo488 wrote: »
    As we all get 0 pdef spam...... Why would you even allow this lol.... Someone leave a prayer for clerics minding their business in the sky.

Right now when a veno uses Ironwood its a fkn lottery, maybe you die or maybe you wont. But with new 0pdef you KNOW you're getting 0pdeffed, so u can react to it. They commit more for the guaranteed proc, and you get the information to play around it, instead of spinning the fkn wheel and praying it didnt proc.

I’m sorry I disagree welcoming a guaranteed kill no matter how geared you are lol. Basically what you ganna do if ur a frontline class? Get a random
    Insta death when focused? It sounds like it’s balanced but give it 3-4 venos max per pk actually communicating efficiently and it’s over and even if someone saves themselves from 0 pdef changes are they blew a save. Run in chi drain bypass easy. I know this doesn’t seem extremely broken at first glance but I completely disagree maybe with a 5 minute cooldown but 2? Hell most classes extremely powerful skills take 3
    Minutes on average (sb perigean tide, db quadrature, think archers chi skill is this long too? ) 120 seconds for a guaranteed gg so long as your team ACTUALLY communicates? Find me the one veno who wouldn’t use this. It’s not necessarily a terrible chance but atm with bms being now the ONLY viable frontline things are ganna be very “who has the most bms!” Which on Ti non ET from what I’m told is Obvious and DA and TT welp start recruiting!!!
  • weapon762
    weapon762 Posts: 187 Arc User
    Ooh i wonder maybe it means silvers like gold...........that would be kinda neat because then we could actually buy stuff from boutique with
    Vae Victis.
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    I like the nerfs to dbs, especially the removal to reset all CDs on the ulti is something that should have never existed in the first place, if I read that translation correctly.

Still, db wont be weak, just require more skill now and they cannot hide behind gears like a wall and spam their ports to no end. This is good. Something like this needs to happen to most classes, esp barb, sins and seeker as well.

Every change that requires ppl to play better is a very welcome change.
  • happyhail
    happyhail Posts: 129 Arc User
    Any BM is just going to be one-shot by chi / 0 p.def, right? Either one forces genie and/or pot, meaning they only have to wait twenty seconds max to delay the inevitable.

Veno is just a better version of a BM at this point.
  • weapon762
    weapon762 Posts: 187 Arc User
    We will have to see about those seeker skills. ....damn shame they did rework seeker survivability on skills......the damage is fine, I mean it could always use more, but standing around getting focused on (and infinite locked if you have no genie to break it) sucks.

I gotta admit rip Db tho. That nerf is bogus.
    Vae Victis.
  • dingo488
    edited March 2019
    I’m sorry I disagree welcoming a guaranteed kill no matter how geared you are lol. Basically what you ganna do if ur a frontline class? Get a random
    Insta death when focused? It sounds like it’s balanced but give it 3-4 venos max per pk actually communicating efficiently and it’s over and even if someone saves themselves from 0 pdef changes are they blew a save. Run in chi drain bypass easy. I know this doesn’t seem extremely broken at first glance but I completely disagree maybe with a 5 minute cooldown but 2? Hell most classes extremely powerful skills take 3
    Minutes on average (sb perigean tide, db quadrature, think archers chi skill is this long too? ) 120 seconds for a guaranteed gg so long as your team ACTUALLY communicates? Find me the one veno who wouldn’t use this. It’s not necessarily a terrible chance but atm with bms being now the ONLY viable frontline things are ganna be very “who has the most bms!” Which on Ti non ET from what I’m told is Obvious and DA and TT welp start recruiting!!!

Play with eyes open and you'll see a veno casting 0pdef, and then you can use faith. Will you have a genie up everytime? No. But saying that in itself makes it broken then I hate to tell you this, but if a BM HFs you (same cost) and you dont do anything then you're dead too, same for lots of other 2 spark skills. Cept those skills are AoE, not single target.

• jsxshadow
    Anyone saying RIP DB never knew how to decently play the class anyways. That is the truth. There is no RIP there at all. There is only "Learn and Adapt" and if you can't then I sugfest playing an easier class. There are always classes being way weaker than DB..even if you would nerf it even more. So as long as the db doesnt need 2 sparks per Jump with ea having 2 minute CD without anything to reset it + change paralyze to not overwrite itself anymore and work like stun..then you could maybe talk about RIP and EVEN THEN DB would still rip through most other classes in direct competition.

It still shows the level of the playerbase. Something gets nerfed a little and things get slightly harder and ppl instantly cry and condemn the class. So funny. Then again, ppl charging hundred thousands of dollar to be a le to faceroll ppl. Still dunno what I even expect.
  • dingo488
    edited March 2019
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    Anyone saying RIP DB never knew how to decently play the class anyways. That is the truth. There is no RIP there at all. There is only "Learn and Adapt" and if you can't then I sugfest playing an easier class. There are always classes being way weaker than DB..even if you would nerf it even more. So as long as the db doesnt need 2 sparks per Jump with ea having 2 minute CD without anything to reset it + change paralyze to not overwrite itself anymore and work like stun..then you could maybe talk about RIP and EVEN THEN DB would still rip through most other classes in direct competition.

It still shows the level of the playerbase. Something gets nerfed a little and things get slightly harder and ppl instantly cry and condemn the class. So funny. Then again, ppl charging hundred thousands of dollar to be a le to faceroll ppl. Still dunno what I even expect.

DB after the nerfs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXi45uIrOt0

• skarthos
    skarthos Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    vcbrain16 wrote: »
    does anyone know what exactly all the buffs/nerfs are for seekers?

Seeker (1 new skill, 3 skill changes)

Bloodthirsty Blitz
    +100% wep dmg
    Yellow: +dmg
    Green: +chi
    Blue: +distance
    Red: No health regen, + a lot of dmg
    White: +health regen

Soul Shatter
    Fire Earth dmg 50% --> 15%
    Dmg increase 120/150% --> 35/50%

Chaos Blade
    20%/30% dmg on player targets?

Stalagstrike
    Target Aoe --> Single
    Range 12m --> 20m
  • thefallenreborn
    thefallenreborn Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    @jsxshadow From what I understand i’m pretty sure the db ultimate still resets all skill cds, it’s just the duration of taking 99% less ranged damage has been reduced from 30 seconds to 10 seconds is the only change to it.
  • enon721#4640
    enon721#4640 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    TRANSLATION USING GOOGLE

Stacking Gold Gaobeidou "Perfect International 2" new currency settled in the market!

Published: 2019-03-05 Source: w2i.wanmei.com [Font Size: Da Zhong small ]
    If someone talks about the evolution history of the perfect mainland currency market in the future, the distinction between "gold coins" and "silver coins" may be called a slap in the face. "Perfect International 2" will officially divide the in-game currency into "gold coins" and "silver coins" after this update.

[currency acquisition]

After this update, the game coins stored in the original character backpack, warehouse, consignment store, etc. will be automatically converted into gold coins. Gold coins can be obtained after a small number of special items such as the perfect silver ticket, the bounty card, the bounty card, and the perfect hammer. In addition, the characters get silver coins from the majority of game behaviors such as mission rewards, monster drop, and sale of props to NPC.

[currency storage]

Gold coins can be stored in a variety of places such as character backpacks, warehouses, consignment stores, etc. It can be used for trading and circulation between players, and can also be converted into equal amount of silver coins. Silver coins can only be stored in character backpacks, not circulated and transferred.

[Currency Consumption]

After this update, most of the original game functions such as production props, repair equipment, and learning skills will consume silver coins when they consume the game currency. When the silver coins are insufficient, they can use the gold coins according to the prompts. Of course, players can freely convert gold coins into silver coins anytime, anywhere, and supplement the silver coin reserves in the backpack.

[currency circulation]

In the new monetary system, only gold coins can be used for trading and circulation between players. The original game currency transaction related functions such as dropping to the ground, stalls, transactions, auction houses, consignment stores, and treasure hunt nets can only be operated using gold coins.

[buffer period]

The distinction between gold and silver coins will inevitably bring huge innovations to the money market. In order to make the old players better adapt to change, all the old characters will have a 48-hour buffer period. The buffer period of each character is independently timed, and the character is counted from the first time the character is logged in after the version is updated. Within 48 hours, the old character is free to convert silver coins into gold coins, so that players can organize and dispose of their old items. After 48 hours, the function of converting silver coins into gold coins will be completely shut down. New roles created after all version updates will use the new currency rules directly, not for the 48-hour buffer period.

Official forum: http://bbs.w2i.wanmei.com

Official WeChat: wmgjol

W2i.wanmei.com
  • shadydawg
    shadydawg Posts: 93 Arc User

Whats up with you an people and THEIR money tho..

• blazerboy
    edited March 2019
    dingo488 wrote: »

Play with eyes open and you'll see a veno casting 0pdef, and then you can use faith. Will you have a genie up everytime? No. But saying that in itself makes it broken then I hate to tell you this, but if a BM HFs you (same cost) and you dont do anything then you're dead too, same for lots of other 2 spark skills. Cept those skills are AoE, not single target.

If you’re lucky you can purify spell out and get to safety, or if you untarget without a ton of damage coming in it’s also possible. 0 pdef either way you’re dead because the damage already went in. This isn’t an equal situation at all. HF is 100% a powerful skill to rush damage but isn’t always guaranteed death vs 0 pdef ranged and guaranteed death from a knife throw or range damage? GG

• jsxshadow
    That's too bad. Welp. Then there is no real nerf. The few changes are minor at best and make no real difference/can be played around.
  • blazerboy

You’re..... Main.... is..... A...... Sin... *drops mic and walks out* seriously cant you look past 1v1? In mass pk every arcane will kick a dbs teeth in now lol. The only reason sins even survived remotely is due to tidal being on for a fair amount of time. An LA class without the same advantage while being a melee class is supposed to be okay in mass?

Archers will headshot dbs along with zerk arcanes LMFAO. Basically you want a db without tidal to close the distance for their passive to be even effective on the 3-5 range classes now looking at them like a pack of wild dogs? Oh let’s ignore the fact umbral cd got increase GG. Ulti is basically just a skill reset with skills having terrible drawbacks like blinking movement. You say this is good or balance? Lmfao even ppl I don’t like who main dbs I feel bad for them....
  • mikemillerjr1
    mikemillerjr1 Posts: 3 Arc User
    I started playing this game as a DB lol... i now regret that decision i should of mained a veno :( gg pwi.. gg

awesomemike - tt server
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Come on please, if you want to argue make another thread.

Nice to see a bit of activity on here and thanks for the heads up.
  • jsxshadow
    Ya there are some drawbacks now for dbs but it is not like they completely helpless either. The reversal of damage reduction helps them tank what they seem to fear most > melees. Sins, Archer, Barbs, seeker, BMs and even other Arcanes already get OSed from range if the caster is strong enough from ZC. I do not understand why the class with the most CC in the entire game should get a free pass on kiting and being nearly completely immortal while doing so.

The way they change it is the way it should have always been. No cop out anymore, at least not to such extent. I'd still completely rework ulti into something like this:
    Reset the CD of Reaper Form, Anti-Stun and Stealth. Lasts 15 seconds. As long as the duration lasts remove the CD from both jumps and remove chi cost from all skills. Also reduce all incoming damage by 35%.

This is what is called balanced. This is what actually goes for as an ultimate skill, playing off the strengths of a class instead of completely negating one type of damage and reset all cooldowns.

Now, if they do that, increase CD of both leaps to 1min plus without any other way of resetting those and turn paralyze to function like stun. Yeah, then I accept QQs and complaints and even then, yes, even then the class would not be the weakest by a long shot. Neither in 1v1 or mass pvp. It would simply just not be broken anymore in terms of mechanics.

PS: I do not have mains anymore. My only main now is Archer. I quit anything aside from PvP with my Archer. No dailies, no farming, nothing. Only pvp when I have the time. Archer is still the most fun class to play after all cause it is the only real challenge and is rewarding af. The new update also doesnt push archer too far, makes them slightly better but keeps them in check. I like that.
  • mariateru18
    mariateru18 Posts: 7 Arc User
    Can someone be kind enough to translate the psychic one? I've been trying to do it but I haven't been able to :neutral:
    tumblr_mzq3ofDO0L1rdsxs3o1_500.gif
  • skarthos
    edited March 2019
    @mariateru18

Psychic (1 new skill, 3 changes)

Disturb Soul
    Increase targets channeling time and increase in duration
    Yellow: +dmg
    Green: -target's speed?
    Blue: -channeling (self)
    Red: +chi
    White: +dmg of seal detotation?

Ulti
    Soulforce reduction 40sec --> 20 sec

Spirit Phalanx
    Can only cast on self?
    Cost 200 --> 100
    Channeling 1s --> 0.5s

Stone Smasher (NF)
    Channel 4sec --> 2sec

• evilnightmare
    evilnightmare Posts: 3 Arc User
    Can someone do the veno translation please?
  • aradriel
    aradriel Posts: 73 Arc User
    Also would love to see the full cleric and sb translations if anyone gets a chance!
    Raging Tides/Tideswell
    Arandelle | Cleric
    Aradriela | Wizard
    Not-so-perfect world'er since Jan. 2010.
  • skarthos
    edited March 2019
    @evilnightmare

Venomancer (1 new skill, 3 changes)

Metabolic Boost + Nature's Grace
    Recover 60% of Health and Mana
    Yellow: +health recovered
    Green: -cooldown
    Blue: -channeling
    White +mana recovered

Feral Concentration
    Can not move --> Can not use skills, attack, genie skills
    Channeling time 1sec --> 0.5sec

Ironwood (Demon)
    Dmg increased
    Chance of 0proc removed (prob)

Redstone (Green Glyph)
    Player targets def reduction --> 0proc
    Chi cost 25 --> 200
    Cd 8sec --> ? (unspecified)
    Post edited by skarthos on
  • skarthos
    @aradriel

Stormbringer (1 new skill)

Climate Shift

Cleric (1 new skill)

Dimension Seal + Elemental Seal
    Reduce mdef pdef of target
    Yellow: +pdef reduction
    Green: -channeling?
    Blue: +distance
    White: +mdef reduction