TW Dementate vs Aeterni

Comments

• datsang
    datsang Posts: 163 Arc User
    Them plays https://youtu.be/WiOABQoTMQM?t=1146

Can I get an autograph as clearly these kind of plays are beyond me =(.
  • caoticdemon
    caoticdemon Posts: 53 Arc User
    lol you can reach those beyond plays. just find the right TW Focus Guild you can learn with and practice. id stay clear from a "Big" Guild though. they just like to rush for the fast wins instead of TW for real with some challenge
  • datsang
    I guess sarcasm is a foreign concept to you?

This posts is so full of contradictions its crazy for a post of this short. Like it or not, bigger TW guilds are way better at TWs, gear/numbers aside, back in days of alt TW guilds this was even proved on regular basis. So why would you go learn from C student when you can learn from guy who gets As? It makes literally no sense. I also love the fact you talk bout challenge, when in that TW there is maybe 5 ppl you dont 1shot outside of def charms. Much hard, big challenge.
  • caoticdemon
    oh you gonna trash talk noob? lol
  • caoticdemon
    and there are players that dont even know how to TW. im in a small guild to teach **** hole
  • caoticdemon
    unlike your ego **** prolly wont ever help ppl but your own selfishness
  • datsang
    Oh boy this is glorious. Lets dive in!

I find it amusing YOU would cry bout "trashtalking", considering the amount of things you say bout other ppl.

I dont consider you teaching being any spectacular increase in knowledge even for smaller guilds. Your inability to make decision on your own while leading a squad for (x)TW was quite apparent. You`d be asking every single thing you could do before doing it, literally zero initiative.

Yes, I am super selfish guy. My latest selfish action was to loan 50%(?) of my in game funds to a friend with zero interest. I would love to hear other examples of my selfish nature to add to my autobiography.
  • thegreatarashi#9864
    thegreatarashi#9864 Posts: 24 Arc User
    LOL
  • caoticdemon
    edited March 2019
    Its Funny you Claim to know me. sorry to tell burst your sad bubble but you Don't Know me and Never knew me and never will nor witnessed my capabilities as a Squad Lead for you were Never in my Squad you Dumb F*ck. I can do a hella of a lot better than you ever could. In your Horrible Videos I always saw you Alone by yourself and not with your damn Squad. So Funny. you are Fail. Stay in that Fail Blacklist Guild. And stop commenting on my TW videos you Scum Bag. Just dont post anything and be Polite holy f*ck. why must you always start sh*t with me Dooche Bag?
  • datsang
    Its Funny you Claim to know me. sorry to tell burst your sad bubble but you Don't Know me and Never knew me and never will nor witnessed my capabilities as a Squad Lead for you were Never in my Squad you Dumb F*ck. I can do a hella of a lot better than you ever could. In your Horrible Videos I always saw you Alone by yourself and not with your damn Squad. So Funny. you are Fail. Stay in that Fail Blacklist Guild. And stop commenting on my TW videos you Scum Bag. Just dont post anything and be Polite holy f*ck. why must you always start sh*t with me Dooche Bag?

Pretty sure I was in HQ when you were leading squad. Pretty sure I have also received complaints over your "leading". So I wouldnt even need to be in your squad to tell you how you suck at it.

If Blacklist is such a fail guild, surely our great liberator yukiimara will release the server from clutches of those jerks? No? Okey.

Now, I am not sure if the video linked on the right timing on my first post so I`ll give you 2 points which I would like to see you explain. 19:06 and roughly the next 5s afterwards. 25:50 and roughly 5s afterwards or so.

If you dont want ppl to comment on your videos dont make them public? By making them you accept both negative and positive feedback.

Ps. I think you would of done better if you actually statted intelligence(magic) on your archer like you wanted.
  • caoticdemon
    edited March 2019
    Still A Much Better Archer Player than your Fail ****. Keep up with the Lies and Rudeness to make yourself feel good. Its People like you that Corrupt the Human race. And Not every Video of mine has to be perfect with the perfect plays 24/7 holy sh*t you need to calm down lol Im not some guy playing just pwi for Real life money in a real tournament like those League of legend Asians. you're one of those People that Expect too much from others and just wanna use People yet you cant even grow on your "Own" Skills to Improve. you rather feel like you're the best when you just wanna sit in a Big TW Faction with the most members of the server with no one else to be a threat. plus your guild has many unskilled players worse than me lol.
  • datsang
    Still A Much Better Archer Player than your Fail ****. Keep up with the Lies and Rudeness to make yourself feel good. Its People like you that Corrupt the Human race.

I may be terrible but least I have yet to manage a play in which using genie actually made a negative impact with not even accounting the cost of genie usage on genie.

As for rudeness, pretty sure it was YOU who was on WC for weeks trying to start **** with me. So if you care so much bout ppl being rude, start fixing it with yourself.

Ps. I am interested in where I have lied, please provide the statement and proof of it being a lie.
This discussion has been closed.