Arc Codes - PWI Only -

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    You can get them from IBU as well.

They dont take that many items to trade.

Not looking good. a Reply would be good tho.

Thanks.
  • dbfarmer1#6868
    dbfarmer1#6868 Posts: 92 Arc User
    drain ur charm in iu and get blessing.. totally worth it... time to jump boat...
  • jehu50
    jehu50 Posts: 54 Arc User
    Its only 12th JAn so where are the new codes fro JOnes & CO?????
  • taliban#3445
    taliban#3445 Posts: 37 Arc User
    jones?
  • zoube
    zoube Posts: 179 Arc User
    Jone's and O'Malley's Blessings. They usually give a new code each year. But with actual lack of communication from pwi staff, we dont have the new codes, or not even confirmation if we will have new codes.
  • rokubiii
    rokubiii Posts: 5 Arc User
    The only new code pwi has been given is everyone credit card / debt card numbers with these key sales
  • yoda3160
    yoda3160 Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    At this point, I wouldn't expect to see anything anytime soon, last time the cm even spoke on the forums, besides linking the patch notes available from the news page a couple weeks ago, was in response to something said in the megathread for the last major content release 4 or 5 months ago. At this point I'm not even sure they even look at the forums, if they even have time to, PWI may be working them down to the bone like they did with our previous one before she had to move on.

If you do see this cm, it would be nice to hear from you even if it's just to fix the annual blessings codes and to fix the perfect attendance award packs that are broken yet again with some of the items having the expiration dates for last year still and expiring immediately after being received. You have a lot of people wondering if PW even cares about us anymore besides just to get our money from us.

Maybe cm isn't the right word, one of those spoke up above, meant whatever the PWI employee is called.
    Post edited by yoda3160 on
  • hocic0
    hocic0 Posts: 36 Arc User
    Only to way to reach the CM/staff is for people to stop charging for a while. I'm sure then they will notice that something is wrong.
  • m4rk1c
    m4rk1c Posts: 16 Arc User
    hocic0 wrote: »
    Only to way to reach the CM/staff is for people to stop charging for a while. I'm sure then they will notice that something is wrong.

exactly,why would they fix or change anything if stupid people just keep throwing money at them,lol
  • heerohex#3018
    From my understanding we will be getting new blessings.

However their is an issue with something where it is not ready at the moment.

Best info I've had so far. Simple to just say this.

Thanks.
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    heero200 wrote: »

Thanks.

Thanks for this info tho, much appreciated. That at least gives hope :)
  • mysticblue#1834
    mysticblue#1834 Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited January 2019

Thanks.

Hopefully the blessings wil be available by the month of may atmost :p
  • mankiller
    mankiller Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    new blessing ? are they finally giving us 30 def lvl blessing from datebase?
  • heerohex#3018
    mankiller wrote: »
    new blessing ? are they finally giving us 30 def lvl blessing from datebase?

Sorry I don't think so. I'm referring to the two we had access to from last year.

Thanks.
  • kat00
    kat00 Posts: 1 Arc User
    sahitan001 wrote: »
    ★ we dont need more pill baby codes. we have enough stupid noob players online. ★

It is a game everyone have the right to enjoy it, it is for fun. Deal with it.

• captriker
    captriker Posts: 14 Arc User
    thank you.. thank you.. thank you PW / Arcgames. you've finally helped me kick the bucket and dump playing PWI that i've played for the last 8 years. PWI NA is the red headed stepchild that has always been neglected.. this stupid blessing debacle, THAT WE GO THRU EVERY YEAR finally did me in.. and the full year attendance reward.. EVERY YEAR the special catshop in the code ALWAYS has the last years exp date and goes POOF when u open the reward pack.. I A M D ON E.. ty
  • metamorphasis
    metamorphasis Posts: 32 Arc User
    captriker wrote: »
    thank you.. thank you.. thank you PW / Arcgames. you've finally helped me kick the bucket and dump playing PWI that i've played for the last 8 years. PWI NA is the red headed stepchild that has always been neglected.. this stupid blessing debacle, THAT WE GO THRU EVERY YEAR finally did me in.. and the full year attendance reward.. EVERY YEAR the special catshop in the code ALWAYS has the last years exp date and goes POOF when u open the reward pack.. I A M D ON E.. ty

*standing ovation* this cannot be stressed enough. Old time players, who experience recurring old time issues.
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User

You quit because you didn't get a free item? Why not just get peerless or other blessings from transmution or the tower?

Entitlement...
  • metamorphasis
    metamorphasis Posts: 32 Arc User
    jadasia wrote: »

You quit because you didn't get a free item? Why not just get peerless or other blessings from transmution or the tower?

Entitlement...

You must be new or rich. Those only last ONE hour and cost 3 lucky coins each. That is not sustainable...
  • ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User

Entitlement...

You must be new or rich. Those only last ONE hour and cost 3 lucky coins each. That is not sustainable...

Or you do like me. Not use the blessing. I can do fine without it, I'm sure you can too till we get the code for 2019
  • heerohex#3018
    You can farm blessings.

They still last an hour but it's possible for tw etc.

Thanks.
  • zombiemaster123
    zombiemaster123 Posts: 109 Arc User
    You can farm blessings.

Thanks.

THo not really compareable because there is no damage option for 30 attack level like Jones Blessing and there are tons of ppl with hundreds of them stacked in their bank/Mailbox..so it is quite unfair for the overall populus.
  • fury85
    fury85 Posts: 277 Arc User

THo not really compareable because there is no damage option for 30 attack level like Jones Blessing and there are tons of ppl with hundreds of them stacked in their bank/Mailbox..so it is quite unfair for the overall populus.

We all know that blessing was temporary... useless to cry now.
    For who forgot to stack them (me for example).... peace xD

I'm more worried about hp charm / supply tokens / lucky coins price... they are already too high and more high they go more PvP will die :(
    Roar_King
    Level 105 Barbarian with Deity Stone
  • heerohex#3018
    You can farm blessings.

Thanks.

The sprit bonus is similar to that of the attack lv so I've been told. However has lesser effect on mobs. Prob makes SK a whole lot harder.

It's the hour timer that is a little more annoying.

I understand the frustration with this and have done a ticket for this my self. The only info I can give out is their is a problem but we Should get new codes soon.

Thanks.
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User

Entitlement...

Apparently getting a free blessing every week with a code is far less sustainable than getting the ones which are still available in the game at the moment. Besides I didn't even know we could get them with lucky coins. I got them from transmutation and the towers. Didn't cost me anything.

Also one can still farm NW for pots and farm the new TT to buy lucky coins - which are cheap considering the massive amount of them in the game from the pack and key sales.

The more you complain about the way you can't get something the less you focus on the ways you can get something else.
  • bookkeeper#6784
    bookkeeper#6784 Posts: 25 Arc User

Entitlement...

Apparently getting a free blessing every week with a code is far less sustainable than getting the ones which are still available in the game at the moment. Besides I didn't even know we could get them with lucky coins. I got them from transmutation and the towers. Didn't cost me anything.

Also one can still farm NW for pots and farm the new TT to buy lucky coins - which are cheap considering the massive amount of them in the game from the pack and key sales.

The more you complain about the way you can't get something the less you focus on the ways you can get something else.

typical cser.... hahaha 300k is cheap... hahahaha when i get 1m by just loggin in i will reply in here and say u correct. one thing to notice in fsj's is that too many sq fails ... before if you take +5 to+6 refined weapon people you can prolly get away with that +30% additional damage that that one gives.. now you need about +8 and up if not r9 sq.. or else sq fail. too many smart as saying they take many alts. lol if you have 3 people with 200 atk levels gof g17 wep u can take many noobs but for normal faction... with prolly just 2 r9's not even sin is r9.. its really problematic...the sq damage goes down by approximately 300% so idk..
  • zombiemaster123
    zombiemaster123 Posts: 109 Arc User
    It's not about the blessing being cheap or expensive, personally 1m per blessing is peanuts, who cares but the 1h timer makes it nearly unusuable in PvE and thats a massive nerf for anyone not PvPing and puts cheap-ppl in a position in which they rather quit PvP than to bother spending more constant money on this.

And no, no matter what anyone says. The 100 Spirit and 300 Penetration to not make up for 14 Att lvl at all, not even in the slightest..even tho it depends a little on the exact scenario. At least in PvE the effectiveness is nearly halfed by not having jones anymore (pure blessing damage) since spirit ist 1/4 its effectiveness and penetratione effectively useless if you have all debuffs anyways.

Either they give us the codes or bump up the Lucky Coin blessings to what was already in the game. 30 att lvl version, 15/15 Version and maybe even a 30 Def Lvl version or 15 def lvl with some more defensive stats. That's not gonna happen, I know, hence why Jones/O'mally it is :D
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    hahahaha when i get 1m by just loggin in i will reply

You can get 1m or more by just logging in. Just have a large amount of alts near Jolly Old Jones. :D
  • flyffy
    flyffy Posts: 2 Arc User
    But.....new code is?????
  • flyffy
    flyffy Posts: 2 Arc User
    I want a news code pls!!!
This discussion has been closed.