Force Log

tisheeeeee
tisheeeeee Posts: 5 Arc User
I would love to see an option to force log your characters again because sometimes the disconnections which last approximately 15 mins is ridiculous when you have stuff that needs to be done :)

Comments

• cjp2
    cjp2 Posts: 9 Arc User
    I'm just a wee bit lost. Don't u have the force log button checked on the login screen?

UEtWUJ6.png

Cause force logging for me isn't any issue at all, but I see alot of people complain about it.
  • tisheeeeee
    yeah but it doesnt work
  • tisheeeeee
    Just like trying to log on from that screen - doesnt work. would be nice if you could still buuuuuuuut they stopped that screen working at all :neutral:
  • cjp2
    So ticking the box doesn't make it stay on right? cause when u close and reopen the client it resets to unchecked? Like I said it works for me 100% on all 3 PCs I have.
  • tisheeeeee
    its not possible to log in throuhg the pwi screen at all - you have to use the arc. problem is once you dc, the character is still logged in for 20 mins until the arc wakes up and goes oh someone tryin to log in now....
  • cjp2
    U lost me. If u dc with force log enabled on the client. Then u kill arc using Task manager and restart it Rightttt? Ill break it down cause your details are killing me right now.

- Playing client when D/C occurs
    - Open task manager and kill both Arc.exe and element.exe
    - Now when u reboot both programs it still times u out saying account logged in?

If yes then enable the force log button and when it happens next time it should have the force log enabled which in turn should log the account.

• lablondedu830
    lablondedu830 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Answering a bit late but.. I've been checking if anyone talked about any solution but it seems like not.. @cjp2 when you get an internet dc, your char stays online on the server. So even if you close elementclient in the tasks, your toon is still online on the server and the server only logs it off 15 minutes after your computer went out of connexion. Force log button doesn't work, that's why he is asking for them to make it work again..

I get about 15 internet dc of only 1 second on my computer and it makes me wait 10+min everytime.. the computer always had that problem and i won't pay another 700e in another computer just for PWI.. It does not annoy me out of the trouble on PWI..

People spend money on their game, and to thank them, PWI staff makes player do things they don't want, such as using Arc.. None wanted it but they never listened, now they do the same with that force log button.. "We don't care if you lose 15x 15min per day waiting for logging back again :-) " ...
  • cjp2
    Answering a bit late but.. I've been checking if anyone talked about any solution but it seems like not.. @cjp2 when you get an internet dc, your char stays online on the server. So even if you close elementclient in the tasks, your toon is still online on the server and the server only logs it off 15 minutes after your computer went out of connexion. Force log button doesn't work, that's why he is asking for them to make it work again..

I get about 15 internet dc of only 1 second on my computer and it makes me wait 10+min everytime.. the computer always had that problem and i won't pay another 700e in another computer just for PWI.. It does not annoy me out of the trouble on PWI..

People spend money on their game, and to thank them, PWI staff makes player do things they don't want, such as using Arc.. None wanted it but they never listened, now they do the same with that force log button.. "We don't care if you lose 15x 15min per day waiting for logging back again :-) " ...

i get internet d/cs everyday and I have 0 issues with allowing me to reconnect instantly. Noticed that u mentioned only cloasing elementclient. Have u tried closing ARC and the client and reopening them?
  • widowdee
    widowdee Posts: 103 Arc User
    Just now, our cleric disconnected but his toon is still showing as logged in. It has been 10 minutes already and he is still showing logged in. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! Fix the force log and the log in screen when we get knocked back to it instead of the character select screen. These show up on that screen but don't work.
  • widowdee
    I guess no one but the players care about this. Obviously, the GMs and owners and devs aren't interested in fixing this.
  • widowdee
    Really, all of the players complain about being disconnected from the game but unable to log back in for 10 - 20 minutes because their character still shows that they are online. We used to have the ability to force log. But now, even though it is on the screen, it doesn't work. Neither does the log in from that screen work. We would like to see this fixed. A lot of the players are on a time schedule and this will cause them to lose playing time and instances, just waiting to get back into the game. Nothing seems to work to get the character out of the game until PWI decides they are no longer in the game. Will anyone in a position where they can help with this respond or will we just be left hanging for several more years?
  • hoshichan
    hoshichan Posts: 175 Arc User
    they are just updating the cash shop, dont bother.
  • widowdee
    widowdee wrote: »
    Really, all of the players complain about being disconnected from the game but unable to log back in for 10 - 20 minutes because their character still shows that they are online. We used to have the ability to force log. But now, even though it is on the screen, it doesn't work. Neither does the log in from that screen work. We would like to see this fixed. A lot of the players are on a time schedule and this will cause them to lose playing time and instances, just waiting to get back into the game. Nothing seems to work to get the character out of the game until PWI decides they are no longer in the game. Will anyone in a position where they can help with this respond or will we just be left hanging for several more years?

Here I am again. I just dc'd from the game 10 minutes ago and still show online and can't log back in. This is so frustrating when you are in a squad and can't get back online to help in an instance. Bless your little hearts GMs and Devs. You can't seem to fix this little problem and you won't give us back the option to force log our toons. so we just have to sit and wait 10 - 30 minutes to be able to get back to the game we love to play. Thanks for paying attention to our requests and suggestions.