quest problem. Menu, Eternalness (Homestead quest)

ramjot
ramjot Posts: 103 Arc User
I have a quest Menu, Eternalness which asks me to open my bag and click the Designgraph for Chargers Paradise.
I don't have that Designgraph and cannot trash the quest to try again.
Can anyone help me please?

Comments

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Have you placed down a Charger's Paradise in your Homestead? You should already have one by default as it comes with the Homestead when unlocked.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • ramjot
    No I only have the Creation Workshop, Wonder Market and Fragrance Garden.
  • indeterminate
    indeterminate Posts: 22 Arc User
    Did you already open the designgraph? It's easy to miss as it goes to the Wonder Market instead of the Creation Workshop.
    Failing that, you get another one when your HS reaches level 11, iirc
  • ramjot
    My HS is now 12 and yes it is possible I clicked on the designgraph and may have even done that when not in my HS.
    I had raised a ticket as I cannot trash the quest but the GMs cant help so can you?
    Is there any way I can do this or even as a last hope scrap my HS and start again?
  • tideborn20090
    tideborn20090 Posts: 56 Arc User
    You just need to hit m in the top right corner of the screen under your name. Then open construction. Then functional buildings. As long as you right clicked and opened the graph you only have to place it it’s already made. There is no need to make it.
  • candiiie
    candiiie Posts: 28 Arc User
    obielle wrote: »
    Have you placed down a Charger's Paradise in your Homestead? You should already have one by default as it comes with the Homestead when unlocked.

I can confirm that the following aren't showing up under Functional Buildings when constructing:
    • lv. 12 Charger's Paradise (the extra one)
    • Cornucopia
    • Minion Battle Arena

They all don't exist when you click on the Designgraph. And since you lose the quest, there's no way to retrieve those.
  • obielle
    edited January 2019
    Hmm in that case, I believe there is a quest at Vedas in Lothranis (341 624) which should have some quests to repurchase missing recipes that should have come with the homestead. The "Prosperous Homestead" quest should give the Charger's Paradise recipe for 5 million coins I think? I haven't personally tried replacing it using the quest.

I'm pretty sure I used the designgraphs on an alt recently that didn't disappear but I'll have to double check. EDIT: tested just now using the Elysian Arena and had no trouble crafting and then placing it.

Just want to double check to be safe...did you craft these in the Wonder Market after using the designgraph?

• candiiie
    candiiie Posts: 28 Arc User
    obielle wrote: »
    Hmm in that case, I believe there is a quest at Vedas in Lothranis (341 624) which should have some quests to repurchase missing recipes that should have come with the homestead. The "Prosperous Homestead" quest should give the Charger's Paradise recipe for 5 million coins I think? I haven't personally tried replacing it using the quest.

I'm pretty sure I used the designgraphs on an alt recently that didn't disappear but I'll have to double check. EDIT: tested just now using the Elysian Arena and had no trouble crafting and then placing it.

Just want to double check to be safe...did you craft these in the Wonder Market after using the designgraph?

Yes, I did. And they don't appear anywhere on my alt, at least.
  • ramjot
    Went to visit Vedas and purchased the item that stated it gave me Chargers Paradise.
    Went to Homestead and checked in Wonder Market and there was an item for Chargers Paradise so I purchased that.
    The item disappeared from the list.
    I did not see anything else happen.
    I checked in M Construction Residence and nothing added.
    I looked around the homestead area and nothing added.
    I checked in my Bag and nothing added.
    Where is the Chargers Paradise I purchased supposed to be?
  • obielle
    The Charger's Paradise isn't in residence, it should be found in Functional > Farm, where the Fragrance Garden is.

• ramjot
    Found it. Thank you.