Hello, few tips for a n00bz0r.

Hello, so yes, I know this game is P2W, but all Free to Play games are P2W. However, I really dont like PvP, brings out a lot of drama, and I dont know, does it really matter if i'm able to 1 Shot you? Umm, it doesnt matter to me.

Anyway, i'm looking for PvE stuff, I played this game a while ago and was thinking I never really saw anything PvE I got to 53 I believe and that was it.

So, is it okay for PvE to be free to play and you'll be okay? last game I played got to end game but there was a huge brick wall if i didnt throw somewhere around 300$ (and that was just for PvE stuff, can't imagine PvP).

Also, hows the population, i'm guessing mostly veterans?
Thinking of going cleric, are there any up to date guides I could use.

Comments

• ganjazzz#6212
    ganjazzz#6212 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Also, sorry I couldnt find the edit button, how hard is it to level now? will it take me 300 years to get to lvl 2?
  • copy1#8039
    copy1#8039 Posts: 43 Arc User
    It will take about one click to get to Lv2
    Most content nowadays are for Lv100 rebirth. It will take a bit to level all the way to Lv100 but its not too terrible and its a LOT easier than it was back in the day. Rebirth lvling goes about x4/×3.5 times faster.

You can get around as f2p player... But pick a class thats wanted for the buff or debuff for any instance so that you can get a squad even if your gear isnt the perfect top gear.
    Getting gear will take you a little bit to farm. Its kinda hard to start up but you can get there without throwing money at the game.

If you like multiclienting then I recommend doing multiple characters but different accounts.
    COPY1
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    If you don't go for PvP it's fine to just F2P and with that there's no need to get the best of the best armor and weapon(s).
  • aradriel
    aradriel Posts: 73 Arc User
    Like what was said above, most content that is at all interesting is for level 100/RB2+ - perhaps with the exception of Morai, the quests and whatnot in there are kinda fun if you're new to them (level 85+ for Morai).

If you want to be able to do endgame PVE instances without spending RL money, as copy1 said, consider playing a class that's in high demand/short supply - debuffing classes, or tanks. Blademaster/venomancer being the two most needed, seeker close behind them, and then barbarians are your tanks, which are needed in "non-nuke" runs, i.e. runs that are low on damage and so mechanics can't be skipped. Pretty much any other class (cleric included usually), you'll be expected to have r9+ for true endgame, unless you get into a faction that does faction runs regularly and will take anyone. If you don't care about endgame instances, though, it's fine to play whatever you want and not worry as much about gear.
    Raging Tides/Tideswell
    Arandelle | Cleric
    Aradriela | Wizard
    Not-so-perfect world'er since Jan. 2010.
  • choasdriver
    choasdriver Posts: 68 Arc User
    find a new fresh game arc killed this one buddy
  • dbfarmer1#6868
    dbfarmer1#6868 Posts: 92 Arc User
    find a new fresh game arc killed this one buddy

this one pretty much sums up the new update and update after that...
    who knows when will we get the same gear same spirit pvp on this OFFICIAL server..
    although csers are csing... there's still no response to gm and other support staff on problems in the game they will only respond to you if u have problems charging...