where is my venomancer

coens1968
coens1968 Posts: 1 Arc User
hello i whas play here in dis game now thar is updead game and i can not loge in my char any more please help me

Answers

• sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    Just do two things: check if you're on the right server and check if you can see arrows at the left side of the character screen. A character can't be gone unless you deleted it or you shared your account so someone else took the time to help you delete it.
  • choasdriver
    choasdriver Posts: 68 Arc User
    if you have been gone for over a year pwi will possibly ban your accounts for security reasons. you can get the accounts unban simply enough through support. submit a ticket if thats ur case
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    coens1968 wrote: »
    hello i whas play here in dis game now thar is updead game and i can not loge in my char any more please help me

No Chars have been deleted by PWI to the best of the info I have.

Servers did merge a while back so your have to check all the servers. The little trick we used to use wont work at the moment as we dont have any codes.
    sjampie wrote: »
    Just do two things: check if you're on the right server and check if you can see arrows at the left side of the character screen. A character can't be gone unless you deleted it or you shared your account so someone else took the time to help you delete it.

This is also true, but im sure if you have not deleted it it will still be their.

Thanks,​​