NW Tokens

metamorphasis
metamorphasis Posts: 32 Arc User
I understand NW ended an hour early due to the new server update, but NW tokens were not given out for the hour that people did participate.

Comments

• metamorphasis
    metamorphasis Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    Also, Blessing codes please! Most of us expected this to be sorted with the new update, but instead we got new expensive gear that most people do not seem happy to shell out and charge more for a game that can't fix basic issues. We love the new "charge now" button, it's great and all, but it gets tiring when simple stuff cannot be addressed and it seems the responses to the community have been rather non-existent beyond promo adverts.
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    I don't know if they'll reimburse the NW tokens since I haven't heard of them doing so before. You might be better off sending a support ticket to customer support but no guarantee you'd get them since it's not easy for them to calculate the NW tokens you should've gotten. Luckily this thing does not happen often since it should usually only happen for content updates...except we got pretty little notice for this update.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com