Current Patch

2»

Comments

• mysticblue#1834
    mysticblue#1834 Posts: 92 Arc User
    lmaooooooooooooooo so patch is triple broken!
    u have no option for r9r3 into g17
    u have the item to drop g17 helmet missing (also +10 tome orb missing)
    AND THE SYSTEM TO KEEP SET BONUS DOESNT EVEN LET YOU KEEP SET BONUS

i shouldn't be surprised because PWE always fvck it up but this fvck up is beyond imagination​​

State of Emergency I would say..
    Obviously they can't release patch notes with so many things to fix..
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    So I've now created a wiki page with patch notes. You can find it here. Note that these are unofficial.

Unfortunately it doesn't have everything on it since I can't 100% remember everything. Also, I don't know the full details of certain additions/changes and will need to do more research before writing them in. I based most of these notes on the PWCN patch notes so I might've gotten some stuff wrong.

If there's any additions/changes that are missing or wrong, maybe respond here so I can fix it or you can also edit the wiki page directly. Hopefully we may get some patch notes later today or something but in the meantime it'll be up to the community to gather this info.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • datsang
    datsang Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    For those interested in new TT, here is our first go at it(Obviously pretty heavily edited so it doesnt take all day to watch):

https://youtu.be/b4ZsunNHVcA
  • elmasmarco110
    elmasmarco110 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Worst update i ever saw from pwi, GG.
  • koteto1991
    koteto1991 Posts: 14 Arc User
    They are just laughing at us.
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    We got patch notes yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi/#/discussion/1209671/new-content-live-1-9-19-patch-notes

I'll update the wiki patch notes page (and Redemption expansion page) with the information from this thread tomorrow.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • hypnosian123
    hypnosian123 Posts: 116 Arc User
    if they dont fix our version of r9r3 not being considered at all in this patch, i am quite sure new content is going to be dead in a week or two
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    @sunnys1dework are you guys aware that none of the new functions work with our version of r9.3 gear?
  • dbfarmer1#6868
    dbfarmer1#6868 Posts: 92 Arc User
    funny thing.. someone i know paid for com 4b 5 days ago... now he needs 5b again... hahahaha
    this game is a joke now... wanna drain ur life savings...
  • datsang
    funny thing.. someone i know paid for com 4b 5 days ago... now he needs 5b again... hahahaha
    this game is a joke now... wanna drain ur life savings...

5b for what? The new helm? There is snowballs chance in hell the price of the new helm drops under 10b during 2019. Its simply better than CoM, way more rare currently and if we ever get our R9S3 set bonus on the new interface, meta for endgame. I honestly expect it to be going for closer to 20b than 10b whenever somebody manages to pull one.
  • hypnosian123
    20b for what? 200 resistance, 1 crit and lose 2 atk lvl? at least that's the pov from arcane classes on that helm​​
  • m4rk1c
    m4rk1c Posts: 16 Arc User
    Anyone opened warsoul respiratory and mind explaining how it works in details? To me it seems we still need to farm new TT gear so we can equip it in our warsoul respiratory and gain bonus from it sets?
  • datsang
    edited January 2019
    20b for what? 200 resistance, 1 crit and lose 2 atk lvl? at least that's the pov from arcane classes on that helm​​

6 def level and higher refine rates? Pretty sure you get away with less str to use it as AA compared to CoM/A, meaning you dont actually lose dmg wearing it either. On top of that the helm does have proc, there is 5 different procs with differing levels. We got some SSs we translated from CN gear simulator, too bad I couldnt least find G17 armors on our gear simulator yet. But the most interesting proc was antiaps buff, level 1 was only 10% reduced dmg, we assume it has 5 levels highest being 50%, which is massive if you have to deal with aps toons on regular basis. Every G17 piece actually has proc, each part has different set of 5 procs to choose from.

And for example, is CoM stats worth 4b over tourney helm? Prolly not but thats what it goes for. The last bit of stats are incredibly expensive, always have been.
  • splendideyes
    datsang wrote: »

6 def level and higher refine rates? Pretty sure you get away with less str to use it as AA compared to CoM/A, meaning you dont actually lose dmg wearing it either. On top of that the helm does have proc, there is 5 different procs with differing levels. We got some SSs we translated from CN gear simulator, too bad I couldnt least find G17 armors on our gear simulator yet. But the most interesting proc was antiaps buff, level 1 was only 10% reduced dmg, we assume it has 5 levels highest being 50%, which is massive if you have to deal with aps toons on regular basis. Every G17 piece actually has proc, each part has different set of 5 procs to choose from.

And for example, is CoM stats worth 4b over tourney helm? Prolly not but thats what it goes for. The last bit of stats are incredibly expensive, always have been.

you make it sound pretty interesting and useful, but im afraid that in reality, all of the above will probably exceed either the 100 bil budget mark or 5 years of "farming" and in the end, we all still die to any random lvl 8 glphed elimination zc :(
  • hypnosian123
    20b for what? 200 resistance, 1 crit and lose 2 atk lvl? at least that's the pov from arcane classes on that helm

i dont see procs written on the gears in the forge either i dont see them mentioned anywhere else​​
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    The new helm is going to be legitimately game breaking you can roll +16 attack or defense levels on them and once they add the CoM/WoA set bonus as an option in repository there’s legit no point in using CoM

Sure the base helm stats aren’t worth it but once you get a god roll GG

@m4rk1c
    As far as warsoul repository I’ve unlocked it on 2 toons and the gist of it is this... If you don’t own the base set you can’t activate the set so until you get the helm and all G17 pieces at least once you can’t activate them....

At the moment the warsoul repository is entirely useless unless you are an aps sin and got a couple mill to spend....
    What do I mean? Now instead of having to get 2x interval boots to get 4.0 base with chill of the deep on and the +15 atk lvl bonus from 4 part R8RR instead you can get r8rr pants and use the repository to activate a 4 set bonus of +Hp, -int and +atk level. While maintaining use of G15 legs that give -.05 interval.

I’ll upload a picture showing what it means in a bit as I got the item on my aps sin.

AF18-F739-A702-48-D3-8-E2-F-9-C678-CFA001-E.jpg

From the picture you can see in the warsoul repository I have 4 parts R8 gear equipped whilst I’m using G15 legs sadly this only works with R8RR and China R9 as well as casts of G17 R9R3 is not in there as a set bonus yet so sadly they can’t be activated as a set bonus

As far as stats go those are unbuffed stats with demon chill of the deep on and only chest being diety
    sadly I can’t swap out my neck just yet for NW since TT99 sets and G16 sets aren’t even options for Warsoul repository they are limited to R8 casts Rank 9 casts 1 2 and China rank 9 bonuses as well as G17 armors but unless you got the item unlocked you can’t use them
    Post edited by nunuator on
  • dbfarmer1#6868
    dbfarmer1#6868 Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    lol the 4b com is stuck on the comshop for 5 months... what do u think about 20b....
    not that it matters but i will quit pwi for now.. so i'm not sure if i ever comeback that price will surely go down.
    technically u get more damage on g17 with warsoul options.. u either spend coin or gold..
    im pretty sure spending gold will produce insane stats..
    time to get way then hahaha
  • datsang
    20b for what? 200 resistance, 1 crit and lose 2 atk lvl? at least that's the pov from arcane classes on that helm

i dont see procs written on the gears in the forge either i dont see them mentioned anywhere else​​

Thats because the proc isnt set in stone due there being 5 different options. You dont see G17 weps having procs on manufacturing page, do you? Its exactly the same logic why there is no procs mentioned on interfaces ppl looked at and the reason why ppl havent been aware of said procs existing.
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    I didn't dig too much into the G17 stuff past the forges but ya it looks like they added procs in a later update (not in the one we currently have). I might put together a spreadsheet or something with values later but this is the relevant bit of chinese text about the various procs https://pastebin.com/raw/6nUEspVN

Each of the 5 G17 armors can have 1 of 5 procs which is why there are 25 of them. They come in 5 levels and I think some of these might actually be active skills you gain but not sure...

This is the "Moonlight Crystal" stuff which was also translated as "Artifact Spirit". You need 5 addons from the twilight soul to unlock this and a Artifact Spirit which is currently unavailable. Each of the armors can have one of 5 procs and the set of procs for each armor looks different. I think the 5 levels are just whatever lunar grade you unlock on the Artifact Spirit.

This is an example proc on the helm in the calculator
    RvokuO9.png
    ​​
  • splendideyes
    at least we now know that they indeed read the forum, but react in their own unique way:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/11067653-friday-marketplace-update

i dont get why china put so much effort into all these g17 gear addons and procs when in reality only a handful of players will ever get this armor. the droprate of TT-4 mats is horrible.
  • laurie#2044
    laurie#2044 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    Honestly stength is non factor to arcane. My r93 ep veno and sb all have 5 strength/ with morai or warsong set and still have between 73 and 98 strength. My nv3 mystic / psy don’t have a whole lot more/ cards and take pretty much make strength to easy. Even my la r93 db has 6 strength / between engraved and tome.