[PWI] *NEW* Jones/O'Malley Blessings for 2018!

kalystconquerer#0876
kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
Hello PWI players!

As promised, here is the 2018 Jones and O'Malley codes!

Code :
Jones' Blessing - 7tETRZEt
O'Malley Blessing - 88K6kcvP

These will expire on the last day of 2018 (December 31st). This means they will be valid until the 30th at 11:59 PT.

These codes are unlimited redeem on your account, so you may redeem it as many times as you'd like!
Please keep in mind though that redeeming it too quickly in a short span of time might causes issues for your account and high volumes of redeems may mean you will have to redeem these blessings at a later time when the system isn't overloaded.

All standard code notices apply otherwise.

Thanks so much everyone for making 2017 a wonderful year, and I look forward to seeing you all in 2018!
Tagged:

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Thanks!

I'll update codes later.

H.
  • bankzaken
    bankzaken Posts: 4 Arc User
    Thank you very much for post the code and all the good work you both did in 2017. <3<3 .
    Alos thanks a lot for all the work and time you did for keeping this game working .
    I hope to play this game for a lot of years. Wishing you all really nice Christmas and a happy 2018.
    <3<3:):) .
  • cocoletta
    cocoletta Posts: 18 Arc User
    <3:smile: aww ty kalyst for the codes
  • wildlotus#9487
    wildlotus#9487 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Ty for new codes. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
  • pal2002
    pal2002 Posts: 19 Arc User
    still cant get this to work in arc just keeps saying contact support and doesnt send to toon in game
  • notoriousx3
    notoriousx3 Posts: 10 Arc User
    what do you expect, unless they make a perma code for jones/omailey this will always be a problem. Or hell, just make it a beginner quest that you get right away and bam, problem solved. do the quest for a no time limit blessing and bam. changing or aquiring the other should cost money. which will also have no time limit. but then you can have both and unlimited time on them.
  • niicabr
    niicabr Posts: 33 Arc User
    @kalystconquerer#0876 Hello,
    Why dont you give us a code for a perma blessing ?
  • phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    niicabr wrote: »

China has stated repeatedly that they won't allow this.​​
  • jacobsrevenge
    jacobsrevenge Posts: 61 Arc User
    niicabr wrote: »

China has stated repeatedly that they won't allow this.​​

^that... and bcuz theres a new 3 blessing on Assistant Wang Tsai for 3lucky coins!
    "if u want power u need to pay for it!" theres no more blessing code for 2019! goodluck everyone :D
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    but people can still fill their in-game mailbox with the free blessings.
  • mol1
    mol1 Posts: 45 Arc User
    I think there was a way to stack 9999 blessings somehow, I don't really remember how..
    So would be stupid to not continue the blessing codes cause there will be people with infinite blessings
  • zentfamily
    zentfamily Posts: 234 Arc User
    Could just set blessings timer to zero if they wanted it gone.
    ZentVedr - Retired at last. Or am I?
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    I will say I'm worried about this as communications have gone from reasonable to non existing.

I'm sure they will get us a new one just gonna take time when bk in the office.

Thanks.
  • sirmala
    sirmala Posts: 3 Arc User
    How about making a blessing that lasts 1 year... That would make it so people would not redeem plenty at a time. It would be better for the redeem service since people would not use it so frequently. Means less lagg for the server. One week is anyhow a bit low. I usually redeem 4 or so at a time so i don´t have to do it every week.
  • someoneamongus
    someoneamongus Posts: 4 Arc User
    Or just convert the blessing box you get from Roll Call into an option of Jones or O'Malley. Then no code needed ever again. You'd never run out.