10 or so years later...

fenris1087
fenris1087 Posts: 2 Arc User
Where are my characters? I last played before Arc was a thing. I don't remember which server, but I've tried all of them and no characters on any. What did i miss? My only concern is the fashion I bought way back when, which seems to be unavailable now. I came back with a new account, and Brawler isn't in the cash shop. If i cant buy it again on my new account (which I am perfectly willing to), I have no reason to spend money on the game, since all the current fashion doesn't interest me.

Comments

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    The servers did merge some years ago, but none of your characters should have been deleted in the process. One thing you can try is redeeming an Arc code and check the servers/characters through the dropdown there to double check. You can find a list of codes and how to redeem them on the wiki. If you still can't find them maybe send a support ticket to PWI staff and see if the characters were deleted.

The Brawler set is in the boutique, just under the Hot tab instead of the New tab. It's also in the event boutique which might be better to buy but there's not a lot of easy ways to get event gold at the moment.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • fenris1087
    fenris1087 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Thank you so much! The redeem code trick worked like a charm, and for some reason I didn't seem to notice the hot tab in the boutique.