[MAINT] SERVER MAINTENANCE 11/27/18 (Complete)

heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
Please Feel Free to Update If needs Be. Please note this is not the Official Info and as such you should keep checking for updates. This post should only be used as a reminder for standard Maint Times and info.
Server Status Provided By @nrglg (Reload Page To Update)
current.png

If there is maintenance tonight expect it to be the usual time unless any updates, from 11pm to 2am PDT.

Edit For Patch Notes Link Here. Or Assume for just a Server Restart / Minor Updates.
Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.
This week's question.
Should each race in PWI have a skill that is exclusive to them and what do you think each race should have as its skill?

To expand on this Human Race would have a skill both the BM, Wiz and eventually the Gunner* could use, Untamed would have a skill that only the Barb and Veno could use. Elves would have a skill to them that both a Cleric and Archer could use ETC.

Thanks.​​
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• h07713
    h07713 Posts: 5 Arc User
    They already have an exclusive skill. The Elves have the Elven-flight skill ,that acts as a passive, to allow them to fly starting at level 1. The Untamed transform into the furries, which is a skill of its own; the Nighsthades have the reaper form; the Tideborns can transform into the mermaids/mermans to allow them to swim faster and have increased defense levels. I have not really played much of the other classes to know, but I am certain they must also have a skill that is exclusive to their race, already.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    h07713 wrote: »
    They already have an exclusive skill. The Elves have the Elven-flight skill ,that acts as a passive, to allow them to fly starting at level 1. The Untamed transform into the furries, which is a skill of its own; the Nighsthades have the reaper form; the Tideborns can transform into the mermaids/mermans to allow them to swim faster and have increased defense levels. I have not really played much of the other classes to know, but I am certain they must also have a skill that is exclusive to their race, already.

Fair point I was aiming towards an attack or debuff skill.

However that's an intresting point.

Thanks.
  • meiwaku
    meiwaku Posts: 14 Arc User
    Tideborns were suppose to have skills in tide form but not really much use as in have to be "wet" to use